Aaryn Williams

anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

calliepaige84 wrote:What happened to the friend she went to Disney with? I don’t hear/see about her anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They don't live near each other. I think they met on Instagram.

Joanna234

Unread post by Joanna234 »

She literally had one or two negative comments out of 165. And only one really was about disciplining Sklya. Ok I see her point but she made it out like everyone was bashing her on YT.
NCSUchick27
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NCSUchick27 »

anxietyqueen wrote:
calliepaige84 wrote:What happened to the friend she went to Disney with? I don’t hear/see about her anymore.

They don't live near each other. I think they met on Instagram.

The friend she went to Disney with is another Youtuber, and she lives in Maryland. I like her videos. Her Youtube name is Liza Adele. I have seen them comment on each other’s social media since then so it looks like they still keep in touch.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Theyre still friends but live far away from each other. They talk often on twitter
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Rkp65i wrote:

Theyre still friends but live far away from each other. They talk often on twitter
Hah sorry, I didnt realize everyine else already commented
anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

Jm87053 wrote:I couldn't put my finger on it, her face looks funny now ..but i looked back at her old photos.
She definitely had work done on her face. Idk if she denies it but she looks completely different from when she was on BB. Like she got a nose job and face lift, fake teeth. Maybe it's the botox and the lip fillers. But idk she looks so different now. Which I think she was ok before. Not knocking it but her face looks so tight. Like she can't move lol.
She got her eyebrows fixed, which can completely change a face. They were reallyyyyy bad on BB. I think she also just does her makeup differently now too. Other than her lips, I don't think she has had anything done. Now I think that'll change in 10 years...she'll start following in Mama's footsteps. Her mom is so pretty, but she also has that puffy Hollywood look going. You can tell she has had a lot of work done.

Jm87053
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jm87053 »

Ya true. I can see now her eye brows do look better. Maybe the lips threw me off lol. Ya her mother had way too much. It's a shame. That's what I hate. A pretty girl with money ruins her face with surgery. It's sad. Kinda like Farrah from teen mom. She was pretty before now she's a mess. Lol
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Its only a matter of time, Aaryn herself has already said she would get plastic surgery when she is older. This makes it pretty obvious that Mommy dearest has already done it as most girls follow in Mom’s footsteps
Lucyinthskyy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lucyinthskyy »

Aaryn said that she wanted to get skyla tested for alergies since shes such a fussy baby and she doesnt think her lack of discipline is the problem.

Does anyone think skyla shows signs of being on the autism spectrum?
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Lucyinthskyy wrote:Aaryn said that she wanted to get skyla tested for alergies since shes such a fussy baby and she doesnt think her lack of discipline is the problem.

Does anyone think skyla shows signs of being on the autism spectrum?
I dont think so. This is a huge topic that always comes up on kkandbabyj page and okbaby page. I think people are quick to assume that when a child shows a cranky side to them. We also have to remember that Skyla makes great eye contact, shows signs of attempting to talk, plays with toys, shows signs of pretend play (putting toy to ear like a phone) As a Mom of a kiddo with ear tubes, that may be her saving grace. Skyla failed the hearing test today which probably means her ear infection is once again back. I dont think it has ever gone away, ever.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Aaryn Williams

Unread post by GymChick »

Aaryn in her bb days lol Image

Joanna234

I work in the allergy department, and kids do not have enough exposure to outdoor allergens to develop outdoor allergies until 3 years of age, the earliest at around 2.5. If Skyla had food allergies, she would have developed symptoms such as GI problems with particular foods, itching, vomiting, hives, difficulty breathing, etc. There is a good reason the allergist/PCP had no reason to test her. I think parents oftentimes think their personal experience/internet searches are equivalent to a medical degree.
Joanna234

Also, skin testing often give many false positives, causing people to unnecessarily avoid foods and then later develop immunity against it. Many reasons against testing for allergens. I'm pretty sure the PE tubes were the right call.
Lucyinthskyy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lucyinthskyy »

Yea i think aaryn is just looking for anything to blame except herself. She refuses to believe that skyla is understimulated. I think she really thinks she is interacting with skyla when shes laying on the couch and skyla is playing by herself. Im sorry girl but being a parent and interacting with your child requires more than laying on the couch and watching her play. But shes tired and heavily pregnant. Well boohoo too bad so sad. You dont stop being a parent because your tired from being pregnant . You did it to yourself.
Joanna234

pretty sure I'll stop following her on IG. Her endless dump of stuff she never uses and wastes money on irritates me too much. And people sending her stuff in her PO box erghh just feeding the monster.
mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mmoommoo »

gymchick43 wrote:Aaryn in her bb days lol Image

omg from how pretty she is now, she looks like a literal nightmare here. The brows!!

dfjhazy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dfjhazy »

Wow her brows were reallllly bad in her BB days! I do think Aaryn is a very pretty girl (on the outside). I think she is a spoiled woman for sure though and extremely materialistic. Let's hope the ear tubes help Skyla and she feels better and is less cranky all the time. The poor thing, that sucks if she has had an ongoing ear infection that never went away. I do though totally agree that Skyla is bored out of her mind and needs stimulation. Take her for a walk in the stroller, go outside where the weather is nice (even in the backyard). She seemed to do great at the pumpkin patch and hike. Aaryn even commented how surprised she was that Skyla didn't fuss. I'm sure she is extra cranky from being cooped up inside all the time or dragged on yet another mindless shopping excursion that is totally unwarranted.
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

Why oh why can't she stop talking on her sc?? How many hours in the day does she spent talkung to her phone? It's ridiculous

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

*talking

formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

nebula wrote:Why oh why can't she stop talking on her sc?? How many hours in the day does she spent talkung to her phone? It's ridiculous

I agree. She needs to find a real person to talk to lol

I’m glad she admitted in her Q&A that youtube won’t last forever. There are so many youtubers in denial about that.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”