123789s
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Emma & Ellie

Unread post by 123789s »

NotSusan wrote:
Blueberries wrote:Wow heather! “You can’t just quit a commitment when life gets toughWe don’t quit! We are not a family of quitters!” Is that why you and Mark both quit your jobs?

Hahaha. Good point.
Perfect, haha.

Emma was saying the other day how she was going to edit Ellie's video for Heather because she edits all day and Emma feels bad. Obviously Heather flaunts around how hard editing is and makes everyone feel bad about it. Hello?!?!? In the real world - many people's parents work 9-5 day jobs and barely even get time to clean their house.

Heather and Mark are so selfish. They packed up everything to move to Florida and it is so clear that Emma is not happy. Sure, she can't dictate their family lives but I couldn't name one parent that wouldn't put their kids happiness first before there own - and the kids make all the money here!!!

Heather is a nut and a bully, plain and simple.
NotSusan
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NotSusan »

Agreed!

And I must have missed that comment. I do remember Heather saying that Mark would now be editing Ellie’s videos a little while back. Obviously by “Mark,” she meant Emma, just like everything else. Mark has no time. Who else is going to ummmm.... errrrrr... what does Mark do?

Btw, all negative or actually honest comments were deleted from yesterday’s video. The comments left on make Heather sound like the mother of the year.
CrunchyMamaCa
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by CrunchyMamaCa »

I like Emma and Ellie we have been watching them for over a year now. Did you guys know (didn't read the entire thread) that the mom Heather from Emma & Ellie is sisters with Candy from Our Family Nest? This totally blew my mind last year, if you can watch videos of the families together super early days, but something has since happened and they don't film together or talk about eachother.
endellion
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by endellion »

CrunchyMamaCa wrote:I like Emma and Ellie we have been watching them for over a year now. Did you guys know (didn't read the entire thread) that the mom Heather from Emma & Ellie is sisters with Candy from Our Family Nest? This totally blew my mind last year, if you can watch videos of the families together super early days, but something has since happened and they don't film together or talk about eachother.
I've seen their vlogs but am not subscribed. I went to watch one of their videos and Candi does look and even sound like Heather. I wonder what happened. Heather hardly ever mentions her family.
NotSusan
Informer
Informer

endellion wrote:
CrunchyMamaCa wrote:I like Emma and Ellie we have been watching them for over a year now. Did you guys know (didn't read the entire thread) that the mom Heather from Emma & Ellie is sisters with Candy from Our Family Nest? This totally blew my mind last year, if you can watch videos of the families together super early days, but something has since happened and they don't film together or talk about eachother.
I've seen their vlogs but am not subscribed. I went to watch one of their videos and Candi does look and even sound like Heather. I wonder what happened. Heather hardly ever mentions her family.
They used to vlog together - Emma did some with her cousin when she was younger but now nothing. I’m guessing it was more Heather than Candi. Heather is just not a nice person. Even when she tries to fake it, she struggles. How they are sisters, I have no clue. Candi actually seems interested in her kids’ lives and speaks to them like she cares about them. Not like a drill sargeant and doesn’t scoff at them and assume they’ll fail at anything they try.
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

They are polar opposites. At least Emma is polite and appreciative unlike Candi’s kids

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
endellion
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by endellion »

Oh I have no doubt it was Heather that caused the friction. Maybe she was jealous that her sister and family are better at vlogging? And Candi does seem completely different. So much more positive.
NotSusan
Informer
Informer

Yeah, that could be. Jealousy. At the vlogging or even the lifestyle. Sad. And true about the difference between Emma and Candi’s kids. Emma is so likeable while I can’t even watch OFN because of those kids.

As an aside, did anyone see today’s vlog? What’s the deal with Kenzie being a camera whore. At one point it looked like she just snatched it out of one of the other girls’ hands and took over. Why is there to begin with? I feel like she should just enjoy being there and not To be the loudest one there. She’s SO obnoxious.
indigo7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by indigo7 »

NotSusan wrote:Yeah, that could be. Jealousy. At the vlogging or even the lifestyle. Sad. And true about the difference between Emma and Candi’s kids. Emma is so likeable while I can’t even watch OFN because of those kids.

As an aside, did anyone see today’s vlog? What’s the deal with Kenzie being a camera whore. At one point it looked like she just snatched it out of one of the other girls’ hands and took over. Why is there to begin with? I feel like she should just enjoy being there and not To be the loudest one there. She’s SO obnoxious.
She is so incredibly annoying
Blueberries
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Blueberries »

I wish Kenzie would just GTFO. I’m sick of seeing and hearing her. She’s so annoying and she isn’t cute either. Much rather see Elizabeth.
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I can’t watch any blog with Kenzie in it.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So, for breakfast before a gymnastics competition, Emma has a bowl of Fruit Loops? That going to spike her blood sugar, then crash it, leaving her with no energy. She should have had some eggs, and some complex carbs like whole grain toast. Candi and her sister have that much in common-- they feed their kids horribly.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
NotSusan
Informer
Informer

Haha, I was literally going to come on and comment on how Kenzie needs to stop being in the vlogs. What the hell? She’s SO annoying and constantly interrupting Emma while she’s trying to speak by breaking into song. So weird. It’s becoming the Kenzie show and no she’s not cute or interesting.

And seriously, I noticed that about the food. Fruit loops and Burger King one day and then today, donuts. It’s a good thing Emma has a good metabolism. But I’m surprised she got through that routine. Heather is an idiot!! But then again, the woman drinks a Shakeology in one hand and a Mountain Dew in the other.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Kenzie is so freaking irritating holy crap. I don’t watch the blogs that often but I skip through most of them now because of annoying ass Kenzie
NotSusan
Informer
Informer

blackroses wrote:Kenzie is so freaking irritating holy crap. I don’t watch the blogs that often but I skip through most of them now because of annoying ass Kenzie
Agreed!! And why is she getting more camera time than Ellie? It’s Emma and Ellie, not Kenzie and Emma. I don’t find Ellie annoying, I find the way preferential treatment Heather shows to her annoying. But Kenzie, holy crap, get that try hard off the camera.

I miss Elizabeth.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

NotSusan wrote:Haha, I was literally going to come on and comment on how Kenzie needs to stop being in the vlogs. What the hell? She’s SO annoying and constantly interrupting Emma while she’s trying to speak by breaking into song. So weird. It’s becoming the Kenzie show and no she’s not cute or interesting.

And seriously, I noticed that about the food. Fruit loops and Burger King one day and then today, donuts. It’s a good thing Emma has a good metabolism. But I’m surprised she got through that routine. Heather is an idiot!! But then again, the woman drinks a Shakeology in one hand and a Mountain Dew in the other.
And she swishes it around her mouth before she swallows! What is up with that? She drives down the road, drinking Mt Dew and swishing it around her teeth. Gross.

NotSusan
Informer
Informer

lmmomSD wrote:
NotSusan wrote:Haha, I was literally going to come on and comment on how Kenzie needs to stop being in the vlogs. What the hell? She’s SO annoying and constantly interrupting Emma while she’s trying to speak by breaking into song. So weird. It’s becoming the Kenzie show and no she’s not cute or interesting.

And she swishes it around her mouth before she swallows! What is up with that? She drives down the road, drinking Mt Dew and swishing it around her teeth. Gross.

Ewwww gross. Now I’ll have to go back and watch. Who does that? So weird! Do you remember her going on a HUGE kick about making their lunches and how healthier and cheaper it was to make them the way she did it. Lasted about a minute. I think it stopped with the hurricane and then she never bothered after.
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Who hands invites out on a Tuesday to 100 people and have the party that weekend? That is no time for people to save the date or even gift shop

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

missparzival wrote:Who hands invites out on a Tuesday to 100 people and have the party that weekend? That is no time for people to save the date or even gift shop

People who have no life, and stay home and make their living off their kids. They don't remember what it's like to work and not have time to do things.
I am always mystified whenever vloggers complain about being "busy". They have two parents home 24/7. How can they possibly be busy? Especially these two! Too much time spent at the beach? Or the mall?

NotSusan
Informer
Informer

Omg I nearly spit my water out of my nose when perfect Heather showed us her time saving tip and how she printed “your invited...” on the envelope.” And I’m sure she made Emma take those to school that way too. (be use it’s Emma.
And Emma been complaining lots lately about headaches and stomaches and trouble sleeping. Any mom (or aware mom) would see that her daughter is seriously showing signs of stress. She is carrying this vlog. Cut Ellie out at this point. She obviously doesn’t want to participate. It’s painful to watch. And then to see Heather’s tacky decorating. Just Emma. New vlog name.

Return to “A-H”