Leila’s life (Brooklyn and Kamal)

Babydustfairy
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brooklynandkamal

Unread post by Babydustfairy »

She's obviously lying about their finances and it's so transparent. I mean they live with her mom, buy clothes from Walmart and target and I remember for Brooklyn birthday all she got from Leila and Kevin was a cheap kids necklace from target that probably wasn't even $10.00
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

The kids have generic tablets not iPads. They don't have money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

I think it's nikia mies from house of mies

Sent from my ZTE BLADE A112 using Tapatalk
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

Sorry sent before finished , I think Nikia is whom she's referring to she's a black family vlogger who recently had a baby after getting back together with her husband after he cheated

Sent from my ZTE BLADE A112 using Tapatalk
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

There is another comment on one of her videos asking when is Leila going to address Kevin's cheating with a woman called Vanessa!

ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

In the latest vlog, the way Leila was joking about Kamal kissing her "like her husband" was so fucking creepy like please stop trying to be funny
urusha90
Informer
Informer

Unread post by urusha90 »

Well she was making this much, idk when she switched to full screen or how much she is making now but I'm sure it's not a huge difference

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 0c4780.jpg[/img]
Momof2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Momof2 »

[quote="urusha90"]Well she was making this much, idk when she switched to full screen or how much she is making now but I'm sure it's not a huge difference

[img]

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 0c4780.jpg

Her thousands of dollars lol!
nyblonde_7
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by nyblonde_7 »

kevin doesnt have a drivers license.. end of story.

in the last video they said they were making sangria for kevin bc its his birthday but no where did we see that they drank it with him or he had any and they were dressed (leila and her friend) like they were going to a club...honestly her outfit was boring.... a wide oversized tshirt is not a dress...and she would have looked a million times better with her hair down. she looked crazy in the face with those big bulging eyes. i dont get leila anymore..... its like she wants to be a 20 something year old who has no kids.... theres nothing wrong with having kids but i feel like shes teetering between loving being a mom only to soheila and sometimes brooklyn to resenting being a wife and mom and wishing she had no kids or husband...weird altogether. i guess this is her midlife crisis. funny how it happened right before her poor mother was going to sell the home and they were going to move out, FINALLY. but nope! not anymore. her mom needs to kick her out already.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Why has she turned off comments on her latest video? I haven't watched it i'm tired of her midlife crisis attention seeking bullshit..

DeeFree
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by DeeFree »

I wish I could remember the video but she said that she had a business that was making more money than Kevin made. I'm fairly new to her vlog, right before "Hayda" was born and I've only heard her say that YT DIDN'T make much money for her (that could be from the major ad boycott).

I thought that was a strange thing to say. Firstly, because it was "I", not "Kevin and I" and secondly, it made Kevin look like a loser.

She's definitely making some strange choices and it's kinda riveting (though sad) to see a vlog transition from "Family Life" to "I Am Woman."
nyblonde_7
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by nyblonde_7 »

if she had a business that was making her so much money and more than Kevin ever could then why is she living at her moms house? Shes a compulsive liar and i dont believe anything she says. Wait til Kevin finds a new woman.... like he probably already doesnt have them pick him up from his dads house already. She honestly thinks kicking him out and away is going to keep him faithful anymore? Good luck...
DeeFree
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by DeeFree »

I kinda of think that Leila had this all planned out - She swooped down on Kevin at work where she was his supervisor and moved him in (or moved in with him?) by the time Lucas was only three years old. I think she chose poor Kevin because she wanted African-American biracial children because she finds them so beautiful. The daddy, not so much but then again look at her. In the black community it is felt that an ugly black person and an ugly white person will, nonetheless, make beautiful children together. There are actual black people all over the world who seek out white people to mate with in order to have attractive children. I know whereof I speak. Evidently, some white people feel this way as well. So, now that Leila has three beautiful children AND the two daughters she always longed for, Kevin has become a burden. She dislikes him so much she doesn't want to cook for him, take him to work (since he isn't allowed to get himself back and forth) or even be around him. - Wow!! Hasta la vista, Kevin, your DNA is no longer needed. You are no longer daddy - Leila is now mommy AND daddy and you, Kevin, you have allowed yourself to become the go-to babysitter. Just Wow. :-o
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

This separation is a joke. She says its mutual, but i doubt Kevin willing wants to pay for 2 households and her shopping, drinking, and i believe pill addiction. She rarely looks sober anymore. She just wants to keep him around so she doesn't have to work. She is playing everyone for views, but i don't think her channel will go very far because she isn't genuine and she lies a lot i feel. She's a trainwreck and those poor kids she doesn't even try to hide her problems from them and then wonders why Kamal and Brook act out, probably because you're putting your momma problems on your children.
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

[/i]Also in one of her latest vlogs she has a young friend dressed sexy and alot of people were asking her why she had her around kevin, then in a video where she addressed it she said she doesn't have trust issues with kevin so she doens't know why everyone is so worried about who she brings around him. She doesn't let him take the car because she's afraid he'll take his lunch break at vanessa's house probably lol
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

MomOf286 wrote:[/i]Also in one of her latest vlogs she has a young friend dressed sexy and alot of people were asking her why she had her around kevin, then in a video where she addressed it she said she doesn't have trust issues with kevin so she doens't know why everyone is so worried about who she brings around him. She doesn't let him take the car because she's afraid he'll take his lunch break at vanessa's house probably lol

She definitely has jealousy issues when it comes to Kevin, she just doesn't wanna admit it.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

lynnd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lynnd »

According to her instagram she's shutting her channel down. :/
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Won't last long. She loves the attention too much. No way she can stay off social media.

urusha90
Informer
Informer

Unread post by urusha90 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 400efb.jpg[/img] maybe it's because of legal issues?
Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

Did yall see that birthday post where she said she didnt tell anyone it was her birthday and then was mad when only a few friends remembered? Someone went off on her saying it was immature and it had 5 likes. I dont post about my
Bday or have fb to remind people so i get the feeling that it sucks when people forget but making a post is too much. If those people didn't remember then oh well, forget them. Maybe they had important things going on.

Anyway, I wonder what this is about..

Return to “A-H”