Leila’s life (Brooklyn and Kamal)

Annavi04
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brooklynandkamal

Unread post by Annavi04 »

I think she just had her first baby too soon and missed out on what she is craving now (independence, being self sufficient and living for herself). She went from one shitty marriage to another. I cant blame her too much for it. Many teen moms are mentally stunted and dont ever really mature passed that. No one gets into a marriage knowing it's going to fail. I think she was 24 and genuinely thought Kevin would be great to settle with and that they'd eventually workout their issues because he accepted her and her son, plus she could have more kids with him. I can see how having such little money tied her down at home and didnt allow her to have those breaks for herself that many other moms have whether it be to go to the spa, on a weekend trip or whatever. On top of being stuck at home raising kids she realized that the marriage with kevin wasnt going to work out but felt stuck. Its hard to up and leave your man when youre 35 with little work experience from over a decade ago and no college degree. Plus daycare for all of them would be so expensive. Im assuming her mom has other stuff to do since leila seems to mostly watch her own kids. Idk.. i think she just wants to do something more, something she couldnt do when she was stuck at home in a bad marriage.

Being a mom is the hardest job and the most rewarding but i can see how you can "lose" yourself. Accomplishing things at work make you feel like "wow, i met that goal!" "I achieved it!" And etc but when you have kids its just a constant cycle of worrying about their well being and the next thing they have to do (learn to read, be nicer, share, eat their full meal, etc). It never ends and you can never say "yes, my kid is going to be an amazing adult for sure and for that i feel so accomplished." Because you dont know if your kid will turn out to randomly be a murderer or a social outcast or someone who can never stand on their own two feet. What im saying is that theres no end goal when it comes to raising kids because it never ends and with a job its easy to feel more accomplished and like you did something right for sure. I dont think leila doesnt want to be a mother, she just wants something aside from that

Sure, getting a degree or a good paying job and being financially stable would be easier had she done it before having children but whats done is done. Theres no reason she cant do it now. I think it would be good for her mental health to get a job. Its nice to have something to do that gets you out of the house.

Anywayy, does anyone think she will start dating a woman soon?? I think so!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Has she ever explained why she doesn't work? Or why they all live in her moms house still?

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

I feel bad for Kevin, honestly. He busts his ass to make sure his family is provided for and she's telling strangers on the Internet that she isn't happy with him and feels trapped in her marriage with him and wants to be independent.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Part 2 is up guys I'm going to watch.

Momof2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Momof2 »

I feel bad for her mom.
She's crazy, she's going back and foward on things!!! Like hellooooo
You're the one talking all this shit about quitting. And when talking about Kevin, like are you serious your telling 60k people you're better without him. Now I don't want him here, I want to be alone? Didn't you kicked him out? WTF??
Momof2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Momof2 »

Oh.... She's a bad ass bitch! A go getter!!! Hahahahahaha
Liar, she's here to stay. all this for attention, but she's losing subscribers.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So she used her moms situation for views. That's disgusting. Rather than do a simple sit down and say guys this is what's going on, she created this 2 part extravaganza to create the ultimate hype! This is awful. (Haven't finished watching yet lol)

MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

I don't even believe this cancer scare thing being what is wrong with her. I think she has pushed Kevin out because she is seeing someone else. She is always so worried about what he was doing, because she was the one cheating. I just look at her and think yep she definitely the one stepping out in the marriage. She is so impulsive and doesn't think of consequences ever. She is completely unhinged and i don't think it had anything to do with Hayda, i think she has always been a little off her rocker but just now showing it more.
Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

She did mention that there's something Kevin didnt want her to tell people and that he threatened her about it. Maybe if everyone knew that thing most people would understand her actions.

Shes been married to him for almost 11 years and theyve had problems for a long time. I dont think this separation was impulsive at all. It seemed to be a long time coming tbh.

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The comments section of her YouTube is crazy. Literally all these grown women telling her how much they love her and what an inspiration she is to them and how she's made their lives better. Excuse me if I'm missing something but she stands in her kitchen talking at a camera, how is this life changing or even remotely inspirational??

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Annavi04 wrote:She did mention that there's something Kevin didnt want her to tell people and that he threatened her about it. Maybe if everyone knew that thing most people would understand her actions.

Shes been married to him for almost 11 years and theyve had problems for a long time. I dont think this separation was impulsive at all. It seemed to be a long time coming tbh.

Agreed, something happened a long time ago and she probably thought having another baby would help save her marriage when it did the exact opposite. Shame on her for using her mother's situation for views, btw, she is totally classless.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So she's back to making regular vlogs. That was a quick turnaround from going to be closing her channel at this point I just don't know what to think or how to take her. Confusing as hell.

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Just saw some people in the comments section saying she has anorexia seriously. And her insta is alllllll about soheila it's like she's forgotten her other 3 exist.

RavensClaw

Unread post by RavensClaw »

uhh, what in the actual hell happened to her and her channel?? I have been watching her ever since Kamal was a baby and Brooklyn was 4/5. She has always been over the top but i that's what i liked about her. I did notice that she went "downhill" (gained weight, wore less wakeup for awhile because of Kamal's behavioral problems and their living situation but this is new lol. She did mention that she that got married/had a baby too young multiple times thoughout the years so i am not surprised that she's trying to find herself. It's just sad since she has young kids that depend on her. I am sure brooklyn is noticing that something is up too.

I feel for kevin too. He looked exhausted all the time. just a sad situation all around
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So she's posting cooking tutorials now? Yeah that really ties in with the whole eating disorder bullshit Leila!

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

The stuff she posts is so fucking basic too.. and unhealthy/smothered in sauce.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Wow in the something bit her face vlog that breakfast/lunch thing she cooked was some real calorie laden shit!! Fried potatoes and steak and 2 eggs and melted cheese then loads of guacamole and salsa THEN a tortilla wrap? Bloody hell that was like 4 meals in one.

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'm surprised she hasn't mentioned YTMD yet, she's gotta know that there's a thread about her and she probably reads here daily if she does. Also notice how she only mentioned her mom's condition once and never did it again? Smh, all for views :x

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

No way does she have an eating disorder she's always cooking and eating

Babydustfairy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Babydustfairy »

Why does she always call Soheila a different name? And the way she says it is so annoying. Kinda creeps me out actually

Return to “A-H”