Leila’s life (Brooklyn and Kamal)

Babydustfairy
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Leila’s life (Brooklyn and Kamal)

Unread post by Babydustfairy »

Does anyone watch Leila? I used to but after a while I couldn't stand her obnoxiousness. She's just too much for me and too hyper I guess.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Brooklynandkamal

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Was wondering if there was ever gonna be a thread on her. I try to like Leila but I agree, she comes off as very obnoxious and try hard, like she tries waaayyy to hard to be funny. Also the fact that she got pregnant not long after her miscarriage, I felt like she didn't allow herself enough time to mourn, same with her daughter.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Is this the only thread for her? I thought for sure there would be a thread for her that was active... anyway, I like her alot. Im wondering though her kid situation, are they all hers? 4 kids, right??
lynnd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lynnd »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:Is this the only thread for her? I thought for sure there would be a thread for her that was active... anyway, I like her alot. Im wondering though her kid situation, are they all hers? 4 kids, right??
All four kids are hers. First son is with her ex and the last three are with her current husband.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Omg she gets on my last nerve!! She's so rude, obnoxious and irritating! All this damn drama about 'no my son is not autistic' ffs there is obviously something going on with your son who cares WHAT the diagnosis is!! And her last videos about her eldest son Lucas... How can she just put her child on blast like that? How is he going to feel having the fact that he called cps on his own mother being public knowledge! I think it's disgusting to do that to your own child.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

That last video was.. to nmuch for me. I generally really like her (though I am a new viewer) but the dramatic pauses and edits, then making it a two-part video.. No, no, no.
and what was the resolution? Why did he decide to come back, what was the verdict with CPS, why does she trust him now (I would be nervous that he would do it again or try to confuse the other kids), what was their relationship like during that year and what is Lucas' relationship with his siblings like?.... and yes, I feel bad for Lucas that the entire internet knows about this.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Well I don't know what the resolution was but he's hardly with them anymore, they didn't even bring him to Disney. Then a few weeks ago he was in trouble with the cops. Somethings going on there.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Oh I wasnt actually asking you or anyone here the questions... Just pointing out that she left all that info out.
I always feel a little bad when any sort of blended family goes on a holiday with only some of the kids. That's got to hurt.
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

I think the reason this category for her doesn't have more activity is because the title is not her YouTube user name.

The title should be changed to Leila's Life and moved to the letter L section so that people can find her category when they look for her there.

I found out about her from Britney. Am I seeing this correct that she is a 34 year old lady who has conpletley taken over her moms entire house. Her mom seems restricted to only having her bedroom as a private place of her own in her own house. Leila has taken over the rest of the whole house with herself husband and 4 kids
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

TeaFor2 wrote:I think the reason this category for her doesn't have more activity is because the title is not her YouTube user name.

The title should be changed to Leila's Life and moved to the letter L section so that people can find her category when they look for her there.

I found out about her from Britney. Am I seeing this correct that she is a 34 year old lady who has conpletley taken over her moms entire house. Her mom seems restricted to only having her bedroom as a private place of her own in her own house. Leila has taken over the rest of the whole house with herself husband and 4 kids
Wait, whaaat?!?! I didnt realize that! (I agree about the name change. I only found this thread when actively searching)
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yeah that's because she changed her YouTube name to Leilas life recently. I wonder how we can get it moved and changed. And yes they do live with her mom. The mom has a room with a bed and a small sitting area. That's the house that Leila grew up in.

teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

WheresMyCoffee wrote: Wait, whaaat?!?! I didnt realize that! (I agree about the name change. I only found this thread when actively searching)
Yes Leila is 34. She was 19 when she had Lucas and he is 15 years old now.

Yes she still lives with her mom at her moms house.
She grew up in that house as a child and she never moved out. Instead of moving out she moved her husband in and took over the house.

When I first heard of her a week or two ago I did look for her on here under the L section. I couldn't find her. The only reason I found this today is because I was looking for different youtuber that starts with an A so I came here to find it. Then I saw this title Brooklyn and Kamal and the names sounded familiar so I clicked it.
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Actually I think maybe she did move out at 19 with Lucas's dad? I'm not sure about that. But after that ended maybe she moved back home and then just never left.

She stayed at home in her moms house from then on and Kevin moved in. Even after getting married to Kevin they never left to get their own place. They instead took over the whole house And had three kids and are still there.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

That is so strange! Especially when she talks about having money... Well, we'd all have money if we lived with our parents. If it is the house she grew up in chances are the house is paid off and they dont have a mortgage/pay rent. Again, we'd all have money if...
I do find when people talk about having money they actually dont, so there's that.
Overall though, I like her.
Does she admit to living with her mom or is she trying to hide it? If she admits it, then whatever. I still roll my eyes at her comments about having money/being able to afford whatever she wants but aslong as you're honest and own it who am I to really judge? Maybe the mom wants it that way.
She said in a recent video she moved out when she married Lucas' dad. So I dont think she has literally never moved out.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I've been watching her since Kamal was a baby. Do any of you remember watching the video where she talked about her best friends death and her being blamed for it?

teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

I do like Leila alot too. No she never tried to hide that she still lives with her mom. That's how I know she lives with her mom haha :) she said in a few videos that her and Kevin want to get their own house one day.

As much as I do like Leila as a person I don't agree at all with being 34 years old still living with mom and continuing to get pregnant over and over and not moving out.

She's not living in reality. I'm a lot younger than her and literally my worst nightmare would be to be in my 30's still living at my moms house with my husband and kids. I would be so embarrassed if that was me. But yeah she owns it and doesn't hide it so good for her I guess.
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Pineapples wrote:I've been watching her since Kamal was a baby. Do any of you remember watching the video where she talked about her best friends death and her being blamed for it?

Yes!!! I saw it. I watched that video the other day. I Was on her YouTube main page and put the settings to most popular videos And that one came up. IT'S MY FAULT MY BEST FRIEND DIED for anyone interested
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

She actually has moved out a few times in her past. One of the times was in the same complex as her brother. She moved back in with her husband when he was laid off. Lelia and her husband originally considered buying the house from her mother but decided against it after living in it for sometime. Basically because her father passed away in the house and it holds sad memories for them. I believe her mother was lonely in that big house alone so she offered. They are all moving out in the next month or so because the house is being sold.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

So glad this thread is getting active...I never knew that was her mothers house and I discovered her in 2014. I thought her mother just lived there, like sometimes how grandparents/older parents move in with their kids, and I figured that since Leila's father is deceased and her brother is out living his own life, I figured her mother moved in with her daughter.

It makes sense now. I always wondered how they could afford that house and all of Leila's spending habbits/shopping when she's a housewife, and has been for a long time and her husband seems to be the only one who works.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I haven't heard anything about the house being sold! Has anyone else? Leila is that you?

Return to “A-H”