Leila’s life (Brooklyn and Kamal)

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Brooklynandkamal

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

foreversoulmates wrote:I think they both have control issues. Did Kevin not drive because Leila wouldn't let him? We really don't know. Yes, she does a lot of things for him but come on. The guy works all day/night. I'm a SAHM too and my job is to do a lot of the work. Yes, my husband helps but I don't expect him to. His job is going to work and doing any outside work. I get were she could get frustrated but maybe she shouldn't have had another child if she already had issues. I think Kamal just needs extra attention. He is such a sweet boy and Leila should focus more on his needs. We only see what's in the videos but I feel after Britany and Megan acknowledged her she got this better than you attitude.
I think she drops him off at work because they only have one vehicle and she might need the vehicle to go places later in her day, so it makes more sense for him not to drive I guess.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

BornThisWay94 wrote:
foreversoulmates wrote:I think they both have control issues. Did Kevin not drive because Leila wouldn't let him? We really don't know. Yes, she does a lot of things for him but come on. The guy works all day/night. I'm a SAHM too and my job is to do a lot of the work. Yes, my husband helps but I don't expect him to. His job is going to work and doing any outside work. I get were she could get frustrated but maybe she shouldn't have had another child if she already had issues. I think Kamal just needs extra attention. He is such a sweet boy and Leila should focus more on his needs. We only see what's in the videos but I feel after Britany and Megan acknowledged her she got this better than you attitude.
I think she drops him off at work because they only have one vehicle and she might need the vehicle to go places later in her day, so it makes more sense for him not to drive I guess.

I'm not talking about just going to work. Even if they are driving to eat dinner or on trips.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Pineapples »

She honestly just loves drama!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

I always thought it was so weird that Leila is the only one to drive anywhere.

I'm not talking about her dropping Kevin off at work.

It is ALL the time. When they go out to eat at Denny´s or Ihop to get Kevins favorite - pancakes! Leila is the only one who drives. When they went on road trips anywhere including the drive to disneyland on vacation, Leila was the only one to drive. Kevin is always in the passengers seat never the drivers seat.
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

BornThisWay94 wrote:I can understand her frustration with Kevin, but she needs to remember that he's the only one in the house working. He works very long hours, graveyard shifts, early shifts, the man works a lot that he's physically exhausted and now she has him jumping down his throat. For fucks sake Leila
Did you see the video Leila made where she said that she makes wayyyyyy more money than Kevin?
She said youtube pays a lot and she makes way more than him.

I think I left a comment here when that happened asking how??? How is it even possible for Leila to make a lot of money on youtube when she gets such low views?
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

There is NO way she makes more than Kevin, especially not her take home. She is signed with a network so they take a percentage. Even if he works a minimum wage factory job he probably would make $30-60,000 a year. He works ALOT.
Social blade has her yearly estimates at $956-15k, so say she makes $10,000 a year. Are you telling me that is more than Kevin makes? If so, they are poverty level with 4 kids and now we know why they live with her mom. (Also, if she made $10k a year that would be before Fullscreen took their %)
She's such a liar.
foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

If he made min wage ($10.50) he would be bringing in no less than 21,000 a year working 40 hours a week.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Wow, minimum wage in Canada is $15/hr
Regardless, if he makes $21,000/yr that is still more than Social Blades highest estimate of her earnings.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

TeaFor2 wrote:
BornThisWay94 wrote:I can understand her frustration with Kevin, but she needs to remember that he's the only one in the house working. He works very long hours, graveyard shifts, early shifts, the man works a lot that he's physically exhausted and now she has him jumping down his throat. For fucks sake Leila
Did you see the video Leila made where she said that she makes wayyyyyy more money than Kevin?
She said youtube pays a lot and she makes way more than him.

I think I left a comment here when that happened asking how??? How is it even possible for Leila to make a lot of money on youtube when she gets such low views?

That's just insulting (and totally not true). Imagine if they had to pay rent? Poor Kevin.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She just cannot make that much money. She doesn't even get sponsorships or ads does she?

Babydustfairy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Babydustfairy »

She's obviously lying about their finances and it's so transparent. I mean they live with her mom, buy clothes from Walmart and target and I remember for Brooklyn birthday all she got from Leila and Kevin was a cheap kids necklace from target that probably wasn't even $10.00
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The kids have generic tablets not iPads. They don't have money.

annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

I think it's nikia mies from house of mies

Sent from my ZTE BLADE A112 using Tapatalk
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

Sorry sent before finished , I think Nikia is whom she's referring to she's a black family vlogger who recently had a baby after getting back together with her husband after he cheated

Sent from my ZTE BLADE A112 using Tapatalk
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

There is another comment on one of her videos asking when is Leila going to address Kevin's cheating with a woman called Vanessa!

ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

In the latest vlog, the way Leila was joking about Kamal kissing her "like her husband" was so fucking creepy like please stop trying to be funny
urusha90
Informer
Informer

Unread post by urusha90 »

Well she was making this much, idk when she switched to full screen or how much she is making now but I'm sure it's not a huge difference

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 0c4780.jpg[/img]
Momof2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Momof2 »

[quote="urusha90"]Well she was making this much, idk when she switched to full screen or how much she is making now but I'm sure it's not a huge difference

[img]

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 0c4780.jpg

Her thousands of dollars lol!
nyblonde_7
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by nyblonde_7 »

kevin doesnt have a drivers license.. end of story.

in the last video they said they were making sangria for kevin bc its his birthday but no where did we see that they drank it with him or he had any and they were dressed (leila and her friend) like they were going to a club...honestly her outfit was boring.... a wide oversized tshirt is not a dress...and she would have looked a million times better with her hair down. she looked crazy in the face with those big bulging eyes. i dont get leila anymore..... its like she wants to be a 20 something year old who has no kids.... theres nothing wrong with having kids but i feel like shes teetering between loving being a mom only to soheila and sometimes brooklyn to resenting being a wife and mom and wishing she had no kids or husband...weird altogether. i guess this is her midlife crisis. funny how it happened right before her poor mother was going to sell the home and they were going to move out, FINALLY. but nope! not anymore. her mom needs to kick her out already.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Why has she turned off comments on her latest video? I haven't watched it i'm tired of her midlife crisis attention seeking bullshit..

Return to “A-H”