Audra Rain/Goldyn Baby | Part 1

lovebug1212
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Goldynbaby

Unread post by lovebug1212 »

I can't even watch their videos anymore, they said buying the camera is going to make their vlogs better but they are so annoying I can't even watch anymore. If they did more personal vlogs I would but they don't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lynnd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lynnd »

They're expecting baby number 2 in January.
Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nuggetsaremylife »

lynnd wrote:They're expecting baby number 2 in January.
Totally planned IMO. I remember a video a while back someone asked when they wanted another baby and night was just smiling and said "soon" that was months ago and now she's pregnant.

domeniquekf35
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by domeniquekf35 »

Such a YouTube baby! Wow. Probably bc they aren't growing as fast anymore, they figured #2 would help with that. Plus they can continue using teen mom teen parents right? Isn't she 19? Either way, just yikes..

Doomtomato
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Doomtomato »

Well she had a miscarriage. :/
Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

domeniquekf35 wrote:Such a YouTube baby! Wow. Probably bc they aren't growing as fast anymore, they figured #2 would help with that. Plus they can continue using teen mom teen parents right? Isn't she 19? Either way, just yikes..

She just turned recently 18 I believe right as they moved into their apartment

lynnd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lynnd »

She miscarried. :(
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

I just started watching them. I like Nate but I don't care much for Audra. Might be just recently since I am new, but she seems so negative all the time. Nate seems to be in a good mood but Audra always seems mad or doesn't want to talk to the camera at all.

I watched a vid where Nate was talking about something and asked for her input and she was just like No. OK then. It seems like he is the one that wants to vlog and she doesn't want to at all.
lovebug1212
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lovebug1212 »

I think she is in it just for the "fame" although I can't stand either of them. I don't like Audra more. She seems bitchy a lot... even on twitter. Idk. I think she's gorgeous but rude.

Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

So they moved from Arizona to Missouri, broke their lease in their apartment to do so. Nate quit his brand new job as well. I think he was there for like 2-3 weeks.. Move into a super small house in Missouri but act like they are absolutely in love with it. They were supposed to stay a year, and they’ve already broken the lease there not even half way through to move into a bigger house lol and Audra put in her 2 week notice at ultra after working for like what? A month now? How immature hopefully they can actually stick to something now

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Nuggetsaremylife wrote:So they moved from Arizona to Missouri, broke their lease in their apartment to do so. Nate quit his brand new job as well. I think he was there for like 2-3 weeks.. Move into a super small house in Missouri but act like they are absolutely in love with it. They were supposed to stay a year, and they’ve already broken the lease there not even half way through to move into a bigger house lol and Audra put in her 2 week notice at ultra after working for like what? A month now? How immature Image hopefully they can actually stick to something now

I don't think Audra was ready for a job. If she does have depression as she claims (which seems pretty darn likely to me that she is depressed) it was probably too much for her. It could be they were on a month to month lease at both places ( I am not sure if they mentioned) but in that case they may not have broken a lease.

If it is her depression causing these issues she needs some major help. On her depression video she asked people for advice or help but posted nothing but excuses in the comments....I don't think she has made any steps toward resolving it. I understand I had horrible PPD. To be able to actually make the first step is so hard. But she is hurting more than just herself by not helping herself.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

What do you guys think of her new nanny job? I thought it sounded overwhelming even before she mentioned the overnights. I do not think she will be able to keep up with it. That sounds like a lot of kids for a lot of hours.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Double or triple post I guess...I had post partum really really bad and I would not want someone with undiagnosed, untreated depression watching my children as well as other children so much
Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

lizpuff2006 wrote:
Nuggetsaremylife wrote:So they moved from Arizona to Missouri, broke their lease in their apartment to do so. Nate quit his brand new job as well. I think he was there for like 2-3 weeks.. Move into a super small house in Missouri but act like they are absolutely in love with it. They were supposed to stay a year, and they’ve already broken the lease there not even half way through to move into a bigger house lol and Audra put in her 2 week notice at ultra after working for like what? A month now? How immature Image hopefully they can actually stick to something now

I don't think Audra was ready for a job. If she does have depression as she claims (which seems pretty darn likely to me that she is depressed) it was probably too much for her. It could be they were on a month to month lease at both places ( I am not sure if they mentioned) but in that case they may not have broken a lease.

If it is her depression causing these issues she needs some major help. On her depression video she asked people for advice or help but posted nothing but excuses in the comments....I don't think she has made any steps toward resolving it. I understand I had horrible PPD. To be able to actually make the first step is so hard. But she is hurting more than just herself by not helping herself.

No they said themselves they broke their lease. That it was their second time breaking a lease in what 4 months? She said they had the money to break it. And now Audra is trying to get pregnant or saying she was really hoping she was pregnant on younow. They do not use their brains at all. This girl just had a miscarriage after planning ANOTHER baby at only 18 years old. If she’s truly depressed having another baby is the worst thing she could do. Plus she’s 18 years old let’s not forget. She was on you now crying about how they didn’t even have enough money to get their new house and then the next day she’s perfectly fine because one of their families gave them enough money to get it. They don’t deal with real world stuff they just stop whatever they don’t like. Just like in arizona they wanted to move so they broke the lease (couldn’t even wait it or) and had Nate’s Dad fund their entire move. I think what contributes to her depression IS the fact that she stays home and doesn’t work. So many moms that stay home deal with depression and anxiety. I was one for years and it’s really hard and it’s even harder to go back to work. You feel like you hate life even going to work and it’s not just a typical “I hate going to work” feeling. I remember my anxiety would spike even thinking about work. But you do get used to it. She doesn’t get out much either and it seemed like she had zero friends in arizona and now she has 1 friend in Missouri. But even if she does have it, they are young, obviously struggling parents. She just wants to stay home and not work. That’s that for that aspect. She says she will watch kids as an excuse to back her quitting her job after maybe a month. But this won’t work out in the end either. We will get a vlog about how some kid doesn’t get along with everly, or everly didn’t adjust well to them (she’s already said her daughter doesn’t do good around a bunch of kids) or how she never gets sleep having kids over at night, etc. give it 4 months.
cklein31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cklein31 »

Why is this girl TTC baby #2 at 18 when she has a baby and just had a miscarriage not that long ago? and people in the comments of her 2nd to last vid ("what's going on with this pregnancy....") are talking abt how she should go to a dr abt her infertility...?? Otherwise normal and reproductively-healthy couples are supposed to TTC for 6-12 months. Not sure how long ago her miscarriage was but even that doesn't necessarily warrant a need to seek an infertility dr. Not to mention, why is she even TTC at 18 anyway!!!!

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

cklein31 wrote:Why is this girl TTC baby #2 at 18 when she has a baby and just had a miscarriage not that long ago? and people in the comments of her 2nd to last vid ("what's going on with this pregnancy....") are talking abt how she should go to a dr abt her infertility...?? Otherwise normal and reproductively-healthy couples are supposed to TTC for 6-12 months. Not sure how long ago her miscarriage was but even that doesn't necessarily warrant a need to seek an infertility dr. Not to mention, why is she even TTC at 18 anyway!!!!

Her miscarriage was in May or June I believe. With all she is going thru they should not be trying just yet. Their lives are not stable.
jeep mom3
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by jeep mom3 »

she has already stopped watching the twins and their siblings according to the pumpkin carving younow. I hope for the sake of those other parents she figures out what she wants quick, because she's gonna screw them over if she just decides to stop watching them.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

jeep mom3 wrote:she has already stopped watching the twins and their siblings according to the pumpkin carving younow. I hope for the sake of those other parents she figures out what she wants quick, because she's gonna screw them over if she just decides to stop watching them.
Thank God. That job made me super nervous and seemed really sketchy
Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

Told y’all lmfao she’s already done this girl cannot work

TootieManatee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TootieManatee »

They broke up. I mean, who didn't see that coming?? She always seemed so bitchy toward him.

Return to “A-H”