Bramty Juliette

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bramty Juliette

Unread post by staceymj »

I thought the one where she says that people are outgoing in their vlogs but quite or standoffish in real life was a bit harsh. It could just be that whoever she's talking about is shy or awkward in person, it's one thing to talk to a camera, it's another to be face to face with people.
I mean, they could just be a bitch but they could also be shy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

I went back to watch other peoples playlist live videos and bramty looks so out of place. In one shot keren and kyra are talking and bramty is just in the pool nodding and neither of the two are addressing bramty. Maybe bramty just didn't click with the other girls so they all did their own thing and now she's pissed, so she made a video in hopes to stir up some drama. At this point I think all these girls just need to grow up! They are no longer in HS and should behave like grown women. All of these women have kids why are they acting like catty teens?

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

Sorry for the double post, but this changed my opinion of her, as well as the others mentioned. Goes to show you people aren't always who they portray to be on camera.

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I wish she had named names. Don't be all "I'm going to spill the tea" and then be vague AF.

Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Nuggetsaremylife »

staceybrax wrote:I wish she had named names. Don't be all "I'm going to spill the tea" and then be vague AF.

It was Elle from elleandbabes and jelian. Jelian being the first one she talked about and Elle being the second. Elle posted a response on twitter about the situation and so did jelian

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Nuggetsaremylife wrote:
staceybrax wrote:I wish she had named names. Don't be all "I'm going to spill the tea" and then be vague AF.

It was Elle from elleandbabes and jelian. Jelian being the first one she talked about and Elle being the second. Elle posted a response on twitter about the situation and so did jelian

I hate it when they do shit on twitter. It's like, take it to the vlogs, don't they know I don't have twitter? LOL
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

I went to go peak on twitter at the replies to their posts and people are going in on Elle, some on Jel but not as much, and then she posted a status saying how awkward and shy she is in person

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Bramty is actually shit for doing this though. She's basically done it for the hype and drama. I don't much care for Elle and babe at all but she only has like 40k and this will no doubt affect her channel, all because she didn't pander to bramtys huge fucking ego.

Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

I didn't know of her until I came across this thread a week or so ago. Her immaturity is a major turn off. I have no desire to watch someone so childish. She speaks like a 13 year old brat.
lunaroe
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lunaroe »

Elleandbabes posted a video about bramty

Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

Seriously, Bramty can't keep a friend. Maybe it's her and not everyone else.

:love2:
amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

I believe Elle in her video. I know there's always 3 sides to every story but Elle seems genuine.
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

Man the bitchy vibes I kept getting from Elle definitely makes since now

Bramty seems to love drama, the thing with her husbands mom and now this, she must be ecstatic

Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

pennyajdg wrote:Man the bitchy vibes I kept getting from Elle definitely makes since now

Bramty seems to love drama, the thing with her husbands mom and now this, she must be ecstatic

And the other girl Ana she used to be friends with. Does anyone know why they stopped being friends?

:love2:
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The way Elle described everything sounds nothing like what Bramty said.
dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

I am not even a fan of Elle's but after watcher her video, I think she seemed really genuine and truthful. She even bought bramty a $200 gift card to celebrate 200k on YouTube!!! Wtf does bramty expect.... people to bow down to her every time she hits a milestone?! Ridiculous.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Elle (to me) made herself look extremely immature with her defaming/sued comments she kept making over and over again. She even texted that to Bramty. Like girl we get it. You know what that means even though you have no grounds for a lawsuit.
dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

Blackswan wrote:Elle (to me) made herself look extremely immature with her defaming/sued comments she kept making over and over again. She even texted that to Bramty. Like girl we get it. You know what that means even though you have no grounds for a lawsuit.
But you don't think bramty was seeking attention/pandering to viewers with this drama?? I just think it's petty. They're grown women and shouldn't be so jealous and vindictive towards each other. I think Elle's point is, if bramty had an issue she should've just called her. I agree with that. Elle shouldn't have even responded to bramty honestly... but oh well.

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

dnbunny wrote:
Blackswan wrote:Elle (to me) made herself look extremely immature with her defaming/sued comments she kept making over and over again. She even texted that to Bramty. Like girl we get it. You know what that means even though you have no grounds for a lawsuit.
But you don't think bramty was seeking attention/pandering to viewers with this drama?? I just think it's petty. They're grown women and shouldn't be so jealous and vindictive towards each other. I think Elle's point is, if bramty had an issue she should've just called her. I agree with that. Elle shouldn't have even responded to bramty honestly... but oh well.

I agree, neither of them should have made videos about it. I agree with Elle that if Bramty had an issue she should of just messaged her about it, and the fact that bramty didn't respond to Elle's text about it says a lot about bramty too. But it would of been smarter for Elle to just stay quite and let it go, bramty didn't name her personally (even though it was easy to guess who it was about) and people will lose interest in the whole thing quicker if no one talks about it.

But bramty shouldn't of made the video at all, but she did it for the attention, I think. More views and subs at the expense of her friends.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

dnbunny wrote:

No I agree Bramty shouldn't have made that video but she didn't name drop. And at the end of Elle's video she shows Bramtys text saying she wasn't talking about Elle.

Return to “A-H”