Bramty Juliette

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bramty Juliette

Unread post by Pineapples »

lovesthree wrote:Did Elle delete her video? I cant find it..
Yeah but it's still on Twitter that's where I watched it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Pineapples wrote:

But why did she delete it though?
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Blackswan wrote:
Pineapples wrote:

But why did she delete it though?
My guess would be a whole lot of hate comments from bramty subs

teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

Why did Bramty delete her video?
It makes it hard now to go back and figure out who she was talking about.

Elleandbabes didn't delete her video. It's on YouTube under unlisted.
Here is the link for anyone who can't find it and wants to see it:

teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

It seems like Bramty is the one scared of competition and doesn't want to help anyone out.

When Bramty appeared in OKbaby and kkandbabyj videos from playlist both Kyra and Keren gave Bramty a shout out and linked her channel below their videos for people to check out.

In Bramtys playlist videos that had Keren and Kyra in it, Bramty did not link their channels.

I Wonder how many new sub's Bramty got from Kyra and Kerens shout out links from the playlist videos.
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

Guys I know this is already old news, but I think the person with the largest following she was talking about was in fact kyra. Before the video Bramty was following jelian, Elle, and kyra and now she unfollowed them on twitter, but still follows khoa, keren, and karlee.

ytmdlover27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ytmdlover27 »

Lillouiepooie wrote:Guys I know this is already old news, but I think the person with the largest following she was talking about was in fact kyra. Before the video Bramty was following jelian, Elle, and kyra and now she unfollowed them on twitter, but still follows khoa, keren, and karlee.

Hmmmm...INTERESTING!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ytmdlover27 wrote:
Lillouiepooie wrote:Guys I know this is already old news, but I think the person with the largest following she was talking about was in fact kyra. Before the video Bramty was following jelian, Elle, and kyra and now she unfollowed them on twitter, but still follows khoa, keren, and karlee.

Hmmmm...INTERESTING!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
Kyras a bitch. She dissed the shit out of Karlee on camera. I'm sure she was one of the ones Bramty was talking about.
lunaroe
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lunaroe »

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk[/quote] Kyras a bitch. She dissed the shit out of Karlee on camera. I'm sure she was one of the ones Bramty was talking about.[/quote]

Whaaaaaat?!! When did Kyra do that? I don't remember ever hearing her diss Karlee. Please let me know what video she did that on. Wtf! That's just rude.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lunaroe wrote:Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
Kyras a bitch. She dissed the shit out of Karlee on camera. I'm sure she was one of the ones Bramty was talking about.[/quote]

Whaaaaaat?!! When did Kyra do that? I don't remember ever hearing her diss Karlee. Please let me know what video she did that on. Wtf! That's just rude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote] It was in one of Karlees playlist vlogs. She didn't flat out diss her in a disrespectful way. She told Karlee to ask Keren for her number so they can text. Why not just give Karlee your number directly? If you have time to tell Karlee to ask Keren for your number so you guys can text "all day everyday" you have time to just give her your number.
Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

Blackswan wrote:
Kyras a bitch. She dissed the shit out of Karlee on camera. I'm sure she was one of the ones Bramty was talking about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote] It was in one of Karlees playlist vlogs. She didn't flat out diss her in a disrespectful way. She told Karlee to ask Keren for her number so they can text. Why not just give Karlee your number directly? If you have time to tell Karlee to ask Keren for your number so you guys can text "all day everyday" you have time to just give her your number.[/quote]

Wow, i had to go back and watch that and youre right, she was really rude. Even when she was like "so nice to meet you and your vlog" she did this hand movement that made it seem like she was thinking "and your little pointless vlog with 100 subscribers." She was even walking away while karlee was speaking. :/
I usually like kyra but seeing her interact with others makes me think that she probably really is the same girl from 3 years ago that stole her best friends boyfriend.. i feel like i cant trust who she is on her vlogs. Its funny how she wants to be a rude to others but lets Oscar step all over her.

Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

Annavi04 wrote:
Blackswan wrote:

It was in one of Karlees playlist vlogs. She didn't flat out diss her in a disrespectful way. She told Karlee to ask Keren for her number so they can text. Why not just give Karlee your number directly? If you have time to tell Karlee to ask Keren for your number so you guys can text "all day everyday" you have time to just give her your number.[/quote]

Wow, i had to go back and watch that and youre right, she was really rude. Even when she was like "so nice to meet you and your vlog" she did this hand movement that made it seem like she was thinking "and your little pointless vlog with 100 subscribers." She was even walking away while karlee was speaking. :/
I usually like kyra but seeing her interact with others makes me think that she probably really is the same girl from 3 years ago that stole her best friends boyfriend.. i feel like i cant trust who she is on her vlogs. Its funny how she wants to be a rude to others but lets Oscar step all over her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

I've never understood how people here like her so much. She slips the facade every once in a while. Just cause she's a doormat to Oscar doesn't exactly make her meek and naive.
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

If Bramty was talking about Kyra as the last person that makes Bramty look bad and she is the one who looks like a fake user.

Reason I say this is because after meeting Kyra, if Bramty realized she didn't like her,thought she was fake, unfollowed her on twitter.....but Bramty still went ahead and used Kyra's face with Oscars face in the back in the thumbnail picture on her playlist video. Bramty knows Kyra's face gets views and makes money. So even after Bramty realized she didn't like Kyra she still took advantage of using her face in the thumbnail picture of her own video.
brittosmond1912
Talker
Talker

Unread post by brittosmond1912 »

I see Kyra isn't following her anymore and I'm sure she was but I have a sore head and may b confused?
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Well Karlee, Elle, Keren and Khoa and Kyra and Oscar are all still friends so I guess bramty was calling that whole group out seeing as they have all stuck together. Seems she made a major faux pas on her decision to make that vid.

mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

What idiots getting a dog that they arn't allowed. You bought a house in a community, you need to follow the rules.
INK
Informer
Informer

Unread post by INK »

Ok I still can't decide if I like her or not. Sometimes I think she seems genuinely funny and other times it seems forced.
ferrisyt123
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by ferrisyt123 »

mydietsucks_1 wrote:What idiots getting a dog that they arn't allowed. You bought a house in a community, you need to follow the rules.
i like bramty but i agree with what you said. then she mentions that she registered milo as an emotional support dog? like is it that easy to do that? won't some places ask for a doctor's note or something that proves you need to have an emotional support dog? i thought it was kind of offensive that she just made milo become an emotional support dog at her convenience just because she failed to be aware of the community rules. i don't know if she is suffering from any mental/emotional conditions, but if she is then i'm sorry for being rude lol
Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nuggetsaremylife »

Any guesses as to what their "huge huge huge huge surprise" is

amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

Nuggetsaremylife wrote:Any guesses as to what their "huge huge huge huge surprise" is

I feel like they're moving back to Florida. Or maybe to California?

Return to “A-H”