Chloe & Beans/Chloe, Rohie & Beans

Thatsriiiiight
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Chloe & Beans/Chloe, Rohie & Beans

Unread post by Thatsriiiiight »

Wow Ergo must have really splashed the money around because she posted another photo from the other day with a weirdly long rant. So over the top. And she wrote in Portuguese to boost the response I'm guessing. Her beancounters just lapped it up.
DarkHerrin

Unread post by DarkHerrin »

Long time lurker here. Just made an account to post on this.

while I agree with Quite a few comments on here why does this part of ytmd seem so negative against this specific YTer? Is it because she joined in and voiced herself or is it just general hate of how she conducts her yt?
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

If you think this part of ytmd seem so negative against this specific youtuber then you haven't really been paying attention to the other parts.
tigerlily
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tigerlily »

I post here more than the other threads because she irritates me the most. Plain and simple.

I like her insta. Imo she takes some nice photos that aren't overly staged or posed. The kids are photogenic too. But she went downhill for me when she started selling out her kids on YT. They have the perfect opportunity to further their own education, yet they just seem to be pushing harder to get their kids famous instead. When their 15mins is up, then what? They won't survive on Ro's bakers wage that's for sure.
tigerlily
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tigerlily »

Sorry double post! but I always notice when these kids eat they stuff their faces. Felix with his popcorn as an example. Maybe their vegan diet is not enough to keep them feeling full because they look so hungry!

Here's a vlog idea Chloe. What do you feed the kids to make sure they are getting all their essential nutrients ? I'd love to see how she's including iron in their diet because they all look anaemic. I know they eat some broccoli and spinach but it really doesn't look like that's enough. Maybe try some green smoothies?
Thatsriiiiight
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Thatsriiiiight »

I have no interest in most other yters. They are generally a mess and discussing their failed parenting is pointless.
Chloe I have followed since tumblr when she seemed like an okay parent once you got over the fact that she was 19 with a 3 month old baby who was pregnant again. But as time has gone on I've seen the cracks, the inconsistencies and the lack of conviction. I sought out a place where people could see it too so here I am. I have no need to explore other yters. She'd like to believe that we are all just angry, old and out of touch. She has no concept of who we actually are or why our opinions might be valid. And that's why there's no point talking to her directly.
Some like to post here because they believe she still reads along. I think it's evident that she does from her passive aggressive snark in her videos.
Why do you keep reading if you don't agree? Chances are you find it entertaining to be annoyed by our hate of her. Bit like the rest of us. Her flaws and how irritating she is keep us entertained, although frustrated.
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

DarkHerrin wrote:Long time lurker here. Just made an account to post on this.

while I agree with Quite a few comments on here why does this part of ytmd seem so negative against this specific YTer? Is it because she joined in and voiced herself or is it just general hate of how she conducts her yt?
Most people here actually admit for the most part that they like her channel/family/whatever, just disagree with a few things or see room for improvement. You wanna see real negativity check out the threads on nchollywood/Allyshia or Tayler. A YTer responding here does liven things up though... and my third guess would be that people were hesitant to get the ball rolling but once they realize they aren't alone, others speak up and come out of lurking.
tigerlily wrote:When their 15mins is up, then what? They won't survive on Ro's bakers wage that's for sure.
This is something I often wonder. How much of what they make are they putting into savings? Wouldn't buying a home be smarter than renting?

Imagine if 2 years from now there is little interest in her social media - instagram included. She will have a 7, 6, 5, 4, 4, 4 year old come September 2019, and on Ro's wage. I guess what I'm getting at, is are they living under their means and saving like mad, living beyond their means, or basically breaking even every pay cheque?
Cloudsaucepan
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cloudsaucepan »

fortwendy wrote:
This is something I often wonder. How much of what they make are they putting into savings? Wouldn't buying a home be smarter than renting?

Imagine if 2 years from now there is little interest in her social media - instagram included. She will have a 7, 6, 5, 4, 4, 4 year old come September 2019, and on Ro's wage. I guess what I'm getting at, is are they living under their means and saving like mad, living beyond their means, or basically breaking even every pay cheque?
It would almost definitely be a better idea to buy a house in Perth right now. House prices have fallen dramatically it the last year or so, it wouldn't be nearly as hard for them as getting into the property market in Melbourne or Sydney. Perth will pick up again economically, especially now that airlines are starting to run non-stop flights from Perth to Europe. But if they don't get into the property market while it's down and they have the cash, they'll never get in. Houses are expensive here.

About the rental though, it just makes me so sad to look at it. My mum lives in a rental house but has it decorated beautifully, with pictures on the wall, lamps and house plants. It feels like a home. Their house is so sterile and awful. The kids' bedrooms are literally just a bed in a room, no decorations apart from one strand of pineapple lights, they look like they don't even have proper curtains or anything. In the biggest room of the house, they have all their toys there, but they are all shared... are these kids not allowed to have belongings of their own? I still have a box of treasures from my childhood, like a little bracelet my grandmother gave me, or a pressed rose that my kindergarten teacher gave me, or a postcard when my Dad was travelling. I come from a big family and always shared a room, but it was really important to me that certain objects were special and just for me and nobody else. These kids do not have personal belongings, and it just seems so sad. They are never going to be able to grow as individuals. Their house is more like a daycare centre than a home.
lovesthree
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lovesthree »

Even if they are saving, I don't think it will go too far once it all stops.

A lot of other vloggers either have a SO still working or they are studying/working on other projects because they know it won't last forever.
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

Random but I'm also a triplet (gbb) and was homeschooled from the age of 7-12 so I can really relate to this family.
mumoftwokiddos
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mumoftwokiddos »

sadie wrote:Random but I'm also a triplet (gbb) and was homeschooled from the age of 7-12 so I can really relate to this family.
How cool! Was your experience like chloes family?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

mumoftwokiddos wrote:
sadie wrote:Random but I'm also a triplet (gbb) and was homeschooled from the age of 7-12 so I can really relate to this family.
How cool! Was your experience like chloes family?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
In some ways I guess. Our mum thought we were too special for normal school. I do feel I missed out on a lot in my childhood because we were quite isolated. We hung out with our mums friends who also homeschooled. I think I said in another comment that home schoolers are a lot of the same "type" of people. Once I went to high school I met so many people from different cultures and different life experiences. I have friends from all walks of life.

One thing I have to say is tho. I think a lot of personality is innate. My brothers and I both had the same socialization growing up. But I am shy and quite anxious. One brother is even more shy than me. And the other is so confident and popular and a gifted people person.
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

ImaKrabopple wrote:I just flicked through the lastest video Chloe has changed her whole voice to a sweet little high, soft voice. That's ridiculous. She def takes note of everything written on here! Very insecure.
The videos are getting so boring. Just watching the kids get their hair tied up, going to the park etc. Boring.
I'd bet they're smokers. Their teeth are terrible.
I really feel more and more sad for these kids.
I find Evan kind of annoying. I can't work out why though.
I agree, I hate talking bad about kids but Evan gets on my nerves. I can't put my finger on why.
lurking10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurking10 »

Time for a new thread?! I can whip it up if nobody has a problem with that?
lurking10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurking10 »

Chloe & Beans/Chloe, Rohie & Beans - Part 2

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

Made a new thread :)
yallstupid
Talker
Talker

Unread post by yallstupid »

julietpreston wrote:
ImaKrabopple wrote:I just flicked through the lastest video Chloe has changed her whole voice to a sweet little high, soft voice. That's ridiculous. She def takes note of everything written on here! Very insecure.
The videos are getting so boring. Just watching the kids get their hair tied up, going to the park etc. Boring.
I'd bet they're smokers. Their teeth are terrible.
I really feel more and more sad for these kids.
I find Evan kind of annoying. I can't work out why though.
I agree, I hate talking bad about kids but Evan gets on my nerves. I can't put my finger on why.
I feel like he always fights for the centre of attention, he always wants to be the leader or in charge of the other kids. he gets on my nerves too, Otto is so sweet though all the time even if he mumbles.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
whatever

Unread post by whatever »

Lyanna wrote:
fortwendy wrote:
Lyanna wrote:Now I want to see Rohan having some time with a friend or a relative and going shopping when Chloe takes care of all the kids alone at home. Oh wait.
What I'd like to see is Chloe take all 6 out of the house by herself for 2+ hours. To the shops, a library, a play place, anything.

Chloe and Ro planned at least 4 children knowing she herself couldn't take them beyond the confines of walking or public transit. They are decidely okay with this, and not because she'd be self-sufficient on public transit but because they used Ro's schedule to have him be home during the day. Seems clever, but it's just one more thing that enables her to avoid. She's so dependent on him.

It's been 2+ years since she learned she needed to adjust to 6, not 4. If she's not in some kind of therapy once a week (hell, once a DAY) to get through this, she's really wasting her opportunities with Ro being a SAHD right now.
She seems to avoid being alone with them (ESPECIALLY the triplets, she's always the one staying with the 3 bigger ones when Rohan stays with the triplets) even at home. She's always making excuses saying they planned for 4 not for 6. We got it. That's not her kids' fault. As you say, she needs to adjust to 6 because she's their mother and she and her husband are the ones who decided to have kids back to back to back.
The "I didn't plan to have 3 but 1 so it's not my fault" argument is not relevant. It reminds me of the people who say "I plan to have a baby, not to have a disabled or sick child". It's not your kid's fault, so adjust and stop talking about it. It makes me sooo incomfortable. When someone decide to have a baby, multiples and conditions or complications are always possible.

And it makes me so sad for Rufus and Henry, the way she always says they wanted only one but got "two extra babies" as they were just some burden that came with the golden child the parents waited and hoped for. They got their girl, but ooohh so sad they had 2 extra boys with her, that was not the plan. So what? at least you had the girl you were trying for for years and she's alive and healthy. She should stop talking as if they just wanted Pearl and then accepted to deal with two more kids. The camera is always on Pearl when they talk about the triplets. Maybe they don't realize how lucky they were that all their 3 babies made it without any complication or health condition, the only "problem" is that ouf of 3 one of them is a fussy toddler. Lucky.
Lyanna, your comment is the most shameful, insensitive and cruel comment I have read on this forum.
yallstupid
Talker
Talker

Unread post by yallstupid »

whatever wrote:
Lyanna wrote:
fortwendy wrote: What I'd like to see is Chloe take all 6 out of the house by herself for 2+ hours. To the shops, a library, a play place, anything.

Chloe and Ro planned at least 4 children knowing she herself couldn't take them beyond the confines of walking or public transit. They are decidely okay with this, and not because she'd be self-sufficient on public transit but because they used Ro's schedule to have him be home during the day. Seems clever, but it's just one more thing that enables her to avoid. She's so dependent on him.

It's been 2+ years since she learned she needed to adjust to 6, not 4. If she's not in some kind of therapy once a week (hell, once a DAY) to get through this, she's really wasting her opportunities with Ro being a SAHD right now.
She seems to avoid being alone with them (ESPECIALLY the triplets, she's always the one staying with the 3 bigger ones when Rohan stays with the triplets) even at home. She's always making excuses saying they planned for 4 not for 6. We got it. That's not her kids' fault. As you say, she needs to adjust to 6 because she's their mother and she and her husband are the ones who decided to have kids back to back to back.
The "I didn't plan to have 3 but 1 so it's not my fault" argument is not relevant. It reminds me of the people who say "I plan to have a baby, not to have a disabled or sick child". It's not your kid's fault, so adjust and stop talking about it. It makes me sooo incomfortable. When someone decide to have a baby, multiples and conditions or complications are always possible.

And it makes me so sad for Rufus and Henry, the way she always says they wanted only one but got "two extra babies" as they were just some burden that came with the golden child the parents waited and hoped for. They got their girl, but ooohh so sad they had 2 extra boys with her, that was not the plan. So what? at least you had the girl you were trying for for years and she's alive and healthy. She should stop talking as if they just wanted Pearl and then accepted to deal with two more kids. The camera is always on Pearl when they talk about the triplets. Maybe they don't realize how lucky they were that all their 3 babies made it without any complication or health condition, the only "problem" is that ouf of 3 one of them is a fussy toddler. Lucky.
Lyanna, your comment is the most shameful, insensitive and cruel comment I have read on this forum.
Then you really haven't read enough on these forums, that wasn't that bad? It's mostly true.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

Im guessing they will be first home buyers? Stamp Duty will be waived for every new home owner in NSW from 1st July 2017 (regardless of if it is a new home or not like before). They should look at some cheaper areas in NSW and try and get on the property ladder. Its not like she would be ripping the kids out of school or a routine.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

mydietsucks_1 wrote:Im guessing they will be first home buyers? Stamp Duty will be waived for every new home owner in NSW from 1st July 2017 (regardless of if it is a new home or not like before). They should look at some cheaper areas in NSW and try and get on the property ladder. Its not like she would be ripping the kids out of school or a routine.
They own a house in Tasmania.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Chloe and Beans”