Andrea Mills

pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Andrea Mills

Unread post by pianogossiper »

There's an extra bunk in the boys room, "just incase god blesses them with another little boy" or something like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Im surprised she's had a size 4.5 ring on her finger all these years

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
YesMia
Talker
Talker

Unread post by YesMia »

onbreak wrote:Im surprised she's had a size 4.5 ring on her finger all these years

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
I know! That looked super painful!

workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

80085 wrote:Nutrition is extremely important to her yet her face seamlessly connects with her neck.

K.
That's one thing that confuses me most about her. For someone so into herbs, and natural things, you'd think she would be all over the organic/home grown foods! I know obviously that kids enjoy junk food, but she and Tom aren't very fit and healthy. It's a little counterproductive IMO to be so obsessive about natural remedies, yet still buying Zebra Cakes, Mountain Dew, and other junk food as snacks on the regular grocery list.

velvetfreak
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by velvetfreak »

So I've been thinking lately that Andrea looks really familiar but I couldn't quite pick it. Well today it hit me. She has a striking resemblance to the woman on the Australian $20 note.

Especially the eyebrow shape.
YesMia
Talker
Talker

Unread post by YesMia »

She does look like her. Wow haha

workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

80085 wrote:
workinprogress wrote:
80085 wrote:Nutrition is extremely important to her yet her face seamlessly connects with her neck.

K.
That's one thing that confuses me most about her. For someone so into herbs, and natural things, you'd think she would be all over the organic/home grown foods! I know obviously that kids enjoy junk food, but she and Tom aren't very fit and healthy. It's a little counterproductive IMO to be so obsessive about natural remedies, yet still buying Zebra Cakes, Mountain Dew, and other junk food as snacks on the regular grocery list.
Exactly. She's talking out of her ass. Mountain Dew is like one of the worst soft drinks out there. Maybe she should create a natural remedy for her and her husband's sugar addiction.
For a while weren't they making soda at home, or am I totally making that up? Lol. I will say, a lot of their dinners are *decently* healthy. I mean, she's not the queen of health by any means, but it's better to have tacos or spaghetti than it is to have Subway or takeout. I wish she'd stop eating/feeding her kids so much damn sugar. Especially during this pregnancy, I hope she steps up her health game. It makes me nervous that she's doing unassisted home birth/pregnancy, while still eating like a 13 y/o lol

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

Is she planning on having all of her kids in that tiny house while she gives birth?

workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

violet-kelsey black wrote:Is she planning on having all of her kids in that tiny house while she gives birth?

She'll probably just throw them all in the boys' room since it's in the basement lol. Unless their one grandma comes to get them, I could see her keeping them there. Maybe she explained it in the last birth video with Claudia?? Not sure

julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

I hope she has a boy, because there would already be a bed for him. The poor girls all have to sleep in one bed. I would hope she would get the girls bunk beds if she has one but for some reason I can't imagine that happening.
waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

Well shit. Another kid. Yay. Poor baby. Seriously are there no homeschool regulations in the state they're in? I get that she wants her children to be illiterate and brainwashed so they can depend on her and never leave to live their own lives but damn...there should be someone to prevent her from doing that, shouldn't there?
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
cookingmama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cookingmama »

Unfortunately, there aren't that many restrictions in Wyoming. There is not a standardized testing restriction, the only requirements are that she submit proof of curriculum and a portfolio for each other children and her intent to homeschool them. I wish all states had a standardized testing requirement.
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

Am I the only one who found it a bit shitty that she got her niece a birthday gift at the dollar tree. Their toys are super shitty. I mean she didn’t have to buy a ton both ffs she couldn’t swing $20 a Walmart.

YesMia
Talker
Talker

Unread post by YesMia »

I was thinking the same thing about the dollar store gift. Like really... she could have got the child a decent gift or even cash.

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

Looks like she’s having a girl.

I feel like the ultrasound lady didn’t event know what she was doing.

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

She's posted an hour and forty minute long Q&A...not gunna lie, I'll probably watch it while doing some data entry. As much as I think she's weird I do find her interesting and her voice soothing.
chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:She's posted an hour and forty minute long Q&A...not gunna lie, I'll probably watch it while doing some data entry. As much as I think she's weird I do find her interesting and her voice soothing.
Haha it’s funny you say that. Sometimes if I am home alone and having trouble falling asleep, I will put her sit down videos on cause I feel the same way you do. I feel like she’s very weird but her voice is very soothing and puts me to sleep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
OldHag
Informer
Informer

Unread post by OldHag »

Andrea seems like a nice person, but I'm horrified by some of the things she's doing. Bible playing 24/7, absolute craziness. Expecting a 16 year old to still wear matching clothes.

At her somewhat advanced maternal age and obesity, I sure hope they aren't planning an unassisted birth. Do they have so many kids they can afford for one to die?!

I have to wonder what kind of fck up Tom was, and I guess Andrea wasn't much better, for them to not get Tom's daughter back when they got together and started breeding. They hardly saw his daughter until she recently moved to Wyoming. She has posted about being "sexually confused" and having mental illness. Maybe they didn't want her around their fully brainwashed younger children. She's only a few years older than Thomas.

Besides the youngest child being "goofy looking", the way she holds her body I wonder if she has cerebral palsy.

Its absolutely selfish for them to cram so many kids into the bedrooms, have only one bathroom, but make room for TWO offices and a sewing room?! And she says their house is so small with 10 people in it its usually too hot in there. Ugh.
suemia
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by suemia »

At her somewhat advanced maternal age and obesity, I sure hope they aren't planning an unassisted birth. Do they have so many kids they can afford for one to die?!
As far as I know she is definitely planning an unassisted birth. :(
I have to wonder what kind of fck up Tom was, and I guess Andrea wasn't much better, for them to not get Tom's daughter back when they got together and started breeding.
Eh.. I'd give her a pass on that one. The child was probably settled and bonded with her adoptive parents.
workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ok, i find her just as strange as the rest of you, but i try to give her the benefit of the doubt when i can lol. She has repeatedly said they plan on building another bathroom this year, and are going to build bunk beds in the girls’ room for the new baby (when she’s ready) and their current youngest to sleep in. Yes, they all seem almost robotic, but i don’t get the vibe that Tom & Andrea would prevent the kids from doing relatively what they want to if the kid really wanted to do something. She’s said Thomas (and the others) could wear whatever they wanted to, but they find it easier to follow the chart (and Thomas doesn’t care what he wears anyway). I watched their “dinner” livestream last night when i couldn’t fall asleep, and they said they don’t have any rules about dating, aren’t against tattoos, and have also removed the audio Bible from the living room. I feel like they’re actually pretty “lax” about a lot of things in comparison to other people that live the way this family does. Idk, she used to give me strong Duggar vibes (back when she basically ASMR’d her sit down videos lmao), but i feel like she’s more comfortable with the camera and is more open about how they really are now. I have nothing against large families as long as the kids are being provided for, and they’re managing to provide the necessities for the ones they have now. Their kids play video games, watch TV, have phones/tablets, etc. so they’re not 100% sheltered like the Duggars. I just feel like sometimes they get judged unfairly on here bc they’re so different from the “norm”. Yeah, they’re an odd group of people, but they could be worse lol

Return to “A-H”