Andrea Mills

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Andrea Mills

Unread post by cjl123 »

imoverit wrote:
cjl123 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:24 am Has Tom talked anymore about remarrying ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Constantly, lol. In almost every live video he does he brings the topic up, he's desperate for a new woman to swoop in and take over the responsibilities of the family for him so he can go back to comfortably being a lazy man-child.
Omfg. I hate the love video format. I can’t even watch more than 5-10 minutes.

imoverit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imoverit »

Yaruhmak wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:47 pm Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum but I have been following Andrea's channel for quite some time now. Does anyone know anything about Mileena, Tom's first daughter? I have seen her mentioned in the comments a few times. I haven't watched every single video, but I have watched a good chunk and I've never heard them mentioning her before. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

From what I've gathered, she is Tom's daughter from a previous marriage and she was adopted by Tom's aunt I believe? I am curious as to what happened which lead to her being adopted. I find it strange that she doesn't seem to be part of Tom/ or kids lives much at all. Again, I may be wrong.

Sorry for too many questions 😅
He doesn’t mention her unless explicitly asked in a live video. When he says how many kids he has he says 9, people have to say “what about Mileena?” and then he concedes that he has 10. What you said is right, he claims her mother was unfit and that he tried to get custody of her but couldn’t, so she had to be adopted by his aunt. She’s older, maybe 22ish, and she has a disability that has her in a motorized chair (not sure what the disability is) and used to post to YouTube (Mileena Mills) where she talked about some of her mental health struggles. I have been under the impression that Tom told her to stop with YouTube because she started saying things he didn’t want his own audience to hear (that she thinks she might be gay, etc.). She comes over to Tom’s house sometimes to visit with the kids and it seems like she wishes she had a closer relationship with them, or that she was part of a big family like they are.
Yaruhmak
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Yaruhmak »

imoverit wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:14 am
Yaruhmak wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:47 pm Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum but I have been following Andrea's channel for quite some time now. Does anyone know anything about Mileena, Tom's first daughter? I have seen her mentioned in the comments a few times. I haven't watched every single video, but I have watched a good chunk and I've never heard them mentioning her before. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

From what I've gathered, she is Tom's daughter from a previous marriage and she was adopted by Tom's aunt I believe? I am curious as to what happened which lead to her being adopted. I find it strange that she doesn't seem to be part of Tom/ or kids lives much at all. Again, I may be wrong.

Sorry for too many questions 😅
He doesn’t mention her unless explicitly asked in a live video. When he says how many kids he has he says 9, people have to say “what about Mileena?” and then he concedes that he has 10. What you said is right, he claims her mother was unfit and that he tried to get custody of her but couldn’t, so she had to be adopted by his aunt. She’s older, maybe 22ish, and she has a disability that has her in a motorized chair (not sure what the disability is) and used to post to YouTube (Mileena Mills) where she talked about some of her mental health struggles. I have been under the impression that Tom told her to stop with YouTube because she started saying things he didn’t want his own audience to hear (that she thinks she might be gay, etc.). She comes over to Tom’s house sometimes to visit with the kids and it seems like she wishes she had a closer relationship with them, or that she was part of a big family like they are.
Thank you imoverit for the details. I will search for her channel. It's good to know that she does get to spend time with her father and siblings sometimes.

In a comment on one of Tom's video, when questioned about Mileena, Tom answered that he considers her as a niece rather than as his daughter. That is the only time I've ever seen them mention her. I do understand that she has her own family and he doesn't want to take away from that but there's nothing wrong with having multiple parent figures in her life, especially since she is now an adult. She can decide for herself which relationships she want to build on. I can only imagine the feeling of knowing that your father doesn't consider you as his child...
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

It's so obvious that andrea did everything and he did as little as possible to get by. so many of these women forced into these fundi pop out as many babies as possible marriages end up with men who don't want the responsibility of a large family. Poor andrea died and I'll always wonder if the reason she's dead and was so ill is because they couldn't afford real medical care and he'd never allow them on Medicaid. Selfish man. I felt empathy when she was dying and had just died because he loved her but he's trash and I hope no woman is stupid enough to take over as the maid of all work...excuse me wife.
Sanemama
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sanemama »

geewhiz wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:47 am
Behlert13 wrote: What? Andrea thought women climax only when birthing? Wtf!
Yep! She made a video called “What If Men Had to Climax in the Hospital” where she talked about it. It’s still up. I’m not sure if she actually said that giving birth is the only time women climax, but she definitely referred to it as the ultimate orgasm.

I have a very different understanding of what Andrea was saying in that video. Her focus was really on birthing and how birth belongs at home.

She said what women are often pressured into hospital births because they are "safer". She believes that the whole hospital environment is often toxic to the birthing woman, and invasive of her personal space .... for example medical professionals freely touching her intimate body parts as part of the process. She believes birth is as intimate an act as conception and thinks it should be more private than it is, (the nest is for having babies in, she says).

She talked about men and climax and hospitals in the context of saying that some men die during orgasm, and that if men's sexuality were treated similarly to women's birthing, perhaps all sexual activity should take place in a hospital on the off-chance that a heart attack is imminent.

She gave a number of examples of interventions that would likely occur were that to be the case, all of which would severely affect a man's ability to perform sexually and climax. And then she draws the analogy of how for women, the same hormones that allow for orgasm also allow for birth, and how all the interventions (and reports of cervical progress, etc.) that occur in a hospital just get in the way of the natural process.

She believes women are controlled by fear, and that's why we are tyrannized into hospital births.

She does connect sexuality and fertility in a big way, though. She says that for men, their climax is the ultimate expression of their sexuality because it helps create life, and that for women, the ultimate equivalent is physically birthing the child that was created.

But she said nothing about an actual physical climax during birth and never implied that the only place women climax. She was just likening (and acknowledged the imperfections in the analogy) two natural processes that men and women go through, both of which have a natural flow and risks, and how differently they are treated.
Sanemama
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sanemama »

geewhiz wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:47 am
Behlert13 wrote: What? Andrea thought women climax only when birthing? Wtf!
Yep! She made a video called “What If Men Had to Climax in the Hospital” where she talked about it. It’s still up. I’m not sure if she actually said that giving birth is the only time women climax, but she definitely referred to it as the ultimate orgasm.

I have a very different understanding of what Andrea was saying in that video. Her focus was really on birthing and how birth belongs at home.

She said what women are often pressured into hospital births because they are "safer". She believes that the whole hospital environment is often toxic to the birthing woman, and invasive of her personal space .... for example medical professionals freely touching her intimate body parts as part of the process. She believes birth is as intimate an act as conception and thinks it should be more private than it is, (the nest is for having babies in, she says).

She talked about men and climax and hospitals in the context of saying that some men die during orgasm, and that if men's sexuality were treated similarly to women's birthing, perhaps all sexual activity should take place in a hospital on the off-chance that a heart attack is imminent ----- much as women are encouraged to birth in hospitals on the off-chance complications occur. (She was trying to make a case for there being fewer women dying in childbirth than men dying during orgasm, but her stats were confusing and so not helpful.)

She gave a number of examples of interventions that would likely occur were that to be the case, all of which would severely affect a man's ability to perform sexually and climax. And then she draws the analogy of how for women, the same hormones that allow for orgasm also allow for birth, and how all the interventions (and reports of cervical progress, etc.) that occur in a hospital just get in the way of the natural process.

She believes women are controlled by fear, and that's why we are tyrannized into hospital births.

She does connect sexuality and fertility in a big way, though. She says that for men, their climax is the ultimate expression of their sexuality because it helps create life, and that for women, the ultimate equivalent is physically birthing the child that was created.

But we also know that she does have a larger view of sexuality than solely for procreation, since she has spoken openly in the past about she and Tom using protection to prevent pregnancies.

But she said nothing about an actual physical climax during birth and never implied that is the only place women climax. She was just likening (and acknowledged the imperfections in the analogy) two natural processes that men and women go through, both of which have a natural flow and risks, and how differently they are treated.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

Are there any updates on this family? I stopped watching around Christmas because I got tired of the constant live videos

bbbella
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bbbella »

I think they seem to be doing better. There are still sooooo many lives and I can't watch them all. I maybe turn it on for the first few minutes and then I am done.

Tom still seems very overwhelmed. They are working on a second bathroom for the boys. He spent a long time trying to organize all the clothes because he needs to go shopping.

Their couch is still very strange looking to me and I would love for them to get a new one.
bbbella
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bbbella »

I think they seem to be doing better. There are still sooooo many lives and I can't watch them all. I maybe turn it on for the first few minutes and then I am done.

Tom still seems very overwhelmed. They are working on a second bathroom for the boys. He spent a long time trying to organize all the clothes because he needs to go shopping.

Their couch is still very strange looking to me and I would love for them to get a new one.
brittneypretty6
Talker
Talker

Unread post by brittneypretty6 »

bbbella wrote:I think they seem to be doing better. There are still sooooo many lives and I can't watch them all. I maybe turn it on for the first few minutes and then I am done.

Like it has birth juice all over it Image

imoverit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Tom is still useless as a parent and is desperately searching for a new wife to take over all his responsibilities, he’s been hinting that he’s talking to a new lady lately. He works on the new bathroom one day a week but often skips it, because providing something as crucially helpful to his kids as that is not a priority to him. He has been going on many nutrition rants on live videos basically justifying feeding himself and his kids nothing but sugar and junk (and saying everyone who eats “healthy” food is wrong), including a gumball before getting into bed, even for the two year old. He’s still publicly berating and mistreating Claudia his 4-5 year old and showing clear favoritism to Sophia (6) and Hannah (2) which is already very clearly pitting the three youngest girls against one another. He hasn’t let the kids have their new Walmart clothes yet because he hasn’t finished filming the clothing haul for YouTube because, you know, providing content to the YouTube People is more important that dressing his kids in properly fitting clothing.
Just_Jan
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Just_Jan »

Tom just dropped a new video introducing his new woman April and a 2019 Ford Transit 15 passenger. The little girls were still in their PJs and it is dinner time.
Last edited by Just_Jan on Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Just_Jan wrote:Tom just dropped a new video introducing his new woman April and a 2019 Ford Transit 15 passenger. The little girls were still in their PJs and it is dinner time.
Lmao what? How did he meet her? I’m not surprised that he moved on so fast, but I’m still in shock.

imoverit
Gossiper
Gossiper

violet-kelsey black wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:16 am
Just_Jan wrote:Tom just dropped a new video introducing his new woman April and a 2019 Ford Transit 15 passenger. The little girls were still in their PJs and it is dinner time.
Lmao what? How did he meet her? I’m not surprised that he moved on so fast, but I’m still in shock.

Online dating! Not through Youtube thankfully, she learned about the channel 2 weeks into them talking. She lives in Idaho and has flown in to visit twice in the last few weeks, staying at a hotel. She has 6 kids, the youngest is 11ish. She's 2 years older than Tom, homeschools, is a Christian and a widow as of a little over a year. She seems nice from the small glimpse of her we got, and seems like a good fit for Tom on paper at least, hopefully he doesn't scare her away by showing his true colors lol. They're already talking about her moving there! This will be fun to watch play out, as she seems to be comfortable being on camera. Between all the kids, his unique lifestyle, and the Youtube channel, it must be a hard family for a new woman to get comfortable with.
99RedBalloons
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 99RedBalloons »

The new van looks really nice, I'm glad they got a new one as they looked cramped in the last one. Did Tom buy the new van mostly so it could fit April and her children too if so that seems rather fast. Asher probably wants to keep the old van as Andrea was the one who seemed to drive it most as Tom had his red car. It's rather sweet, I hope he is doing well as I hope all the children are.
I was so surprised the first time April came on screen as I think she looks so similar to Andrea. If she moves there with her 2/ 2 and a half children that still live with her, where would they live? The house is already very tight for the nine children and Tom. It is rather soon after Andrea but if by going by the few minutes on video April does look very friendly and attentive to the children and if that helps the children through everything with a step mother figure in their lives then that can only be a positive thing. I really hope that Tom doesn't step back from the house duties and from the children if April moves there.
Abbeygurl4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Abbeygurl4 »

99RedBalloons wrote:The new van looks really nice, I'm glad they got a new one as they looked cramped in the last one. Did Tom buy the new van mostly so it could fit April and her children too if so that seems rather fast. Asher probably wants to keep the old van as Andrea was the one who seemed to drive it most as Tom had his red car. It's rather sweet, I hope he is doing well as I hope all the children are.
I was so surprised the first time April came on screen as I think she looks so similar to Andrea. If she moves there with her 2/ 2 and a half children that still live with her, where would they live? The house is already very tight for the nine children and Tom. It is rather soon after Andrea but if by going by the few minutes on video April does look very friendly and attentive to the children and if that helps the children through everything with a step mother figure in their lives then that can only be a positive thing. I really hope that Tom doesn't step back from the house duties and from the children if April moves there.
Yeah, I would definitely hope they’d get a new house... if I were them I couldn’t live there lol it’s so claustrophobic and they only have one bathroom with is honestly pure stupidity. I hoping the new van is a stepping stone for them to purchase a new house.

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

How old is Tom? I wonder if April can still have kids. Can you guys see them having kids together?
I did a little snooping on her Fb and she lost her husband to cancer also.

Did they say when they met on the dating site?

Abbeygurl4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Abbeygurl4 »

violet-kelsey black wrote:How old is Tom? I wonder if April can still have kids. Can you guys see them having kids together?

How did you find her fb? Lol they didn’t mention her last name did they?

imoverit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Abbeygurl4 wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:48 pm
violet-kelsey black wrote:How old is Tom? I wonder if April can still have kids. Can you guys see them having kids together?

How did you find her fb? Lol they didn’t mention her last name did they?

Tom is 43, April is 45, I’d expect they wouldn’t have kids but who knows. I believe they met a month ago? You can find her on FB just by looking through the likes on Tom’s recent posts for someone named April until you find the one that looks like her, at least that’s what I did haha.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I found her easily because she posted some pics on his Fb wall lol.

I watched the video and I’m kind of looking forward to this relationship. April seems to have an idgaf attitude and I’m ready for her to put Tom in his place when needed lol. Yeah Tom looks happy, but I bet he’s mostly happy about having someone to watch the kids while he hides in his office eating all the junk food.

Also in the video he said something about that nobody has eaten anything so they’re going to get pizza. April picked up the pizza, and it looked like a medium size pizza. That’s it? lol

Return to “A-H”