julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Andrea Mills

Unread post by julietpreston »

aral12 wrote:
Loveforanime wrote:Did anyone see that on one of jamerrill's videos she commented that her and her husband are trying for baby number 9

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It doesn't surprise me at all! She brings it up in most videos "oh if we're blessed with another baby" etc. she always manages to slip it in.

She even has a spare bunk space in the boys room in case they have another boy...
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

Well in her latest shop with me video she bought tampons so safe to say she isn't knocked up right now. How old is she anyway? Is menopause becoming a concern for her?

julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

I was watching some random videos of hers out of interest, and in one she said they didn't like circumcision but did it anyway because her husband wanted them all to be a matching set. So weird. I'd be slightly creeped out if my husband said that lol.
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

Every time I get a notification for more posts in this thread I'm terrified it's someone posting that she's pregnant again

pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

julietpreston wrote:I was watching some random videos of hers out of interest, and in one she said they didn't like circumcision but did it anyway because her husband wanted them all to be a matching set. So weird. I'd be slightly creeped out if my husband said that lol.
That is very disturbing. Her husband is creepy af, no wonder his grown daughter lives so far away.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
Lucky-one
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lucky-one »

cjl123 wrote:Well in her latest shop with me video she bought tampons so safe to say she isn't knocked up right now. How old is she anyway? Is menopause becoming a concern for her?

I think she's 36? So she has a few more years where she could still conceive.

pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

Does anyone know what the deal is with Tom's grown up daughter? I know she exists and all I'm just wondering if there's a legit story behind it because Andrea always acts as if her and Tom have been together since the conception of the universe (though I admittedly don't watch every video)

Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

pianogossiper wrote:Does anyone know what the deal is with Tom's grown up daughter? I know she exists and all I'm just wondering if there's a legit story behind it because Andrea always acts as if her and Tom have been together since the conception of the universe (though I admittedly don't watch every video)

I'm assuming he probably knocked someone up in college or high school. I don't think we'll ever know the full story.
chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

I feel like she told the whole story at one point. Either in the video or in a comment. I don't recall if he married the girl's mother or not... if he did, it didn't last long (obviously). Neither were ready for a child and gave her to his aunt and uncle maybe. She was pretty transparent about the whole thing.

Maybe it was in a comment because I recall her talking about sending an over the top Easter basket to the girl the first year they were married and feeling silly now or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 7bbac1.png[/img]

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 56a0d6.png[/img]

Hopefully this works. I misremembered some details but these comments were from their wedding/how they met video.

aral12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aral12 »

kaylnoel wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 7bbac1.png[/img]

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 56a0d6.png[/img]

Hopefully this works. I misremembered some details but these comments were from their wedding/how they met video.

I'm pretty sure she tells the whole story on their relationship video. Also none of her Facebook is on private and I found his daughter very easily because she's friends with Andrea. From memory she had in her bio that she had special needs (autism) and appeared to be very into anime among other things that I don't think the mills children would be permitted to look at.

waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

The Bible. Audio. 24/7 on repeat. Throughout the entire house. I cannot get over that.
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
mountaingirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mountaingirl »

i know other people have noticed this too, but why does she seem to not like eden? eden tries to be a cheerful delightful little 6 yr old and the mom cuts her talking off and doesnt care when edens excited aout things...
LydiaE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LydiaE »

It seems like she prefers the boys. She really kisses the older son's ass and he treats her a lot like the husband treats her.

I have enjoyed her longer videos.
Knitwit99

Unread post by Knitwit99 »

My concerns have been addressed in the above comments. I also want to mention that I feel terribly sorry for the eldest son. He socializes with his parents and young children, and his hippie grandfather, period. The boy needs companionship of his age. Friends. He needs to be able to climb out of his train car booth each morning, dress in whatever colour he goddamn pleases, and meet up with a buddy of two. I am also very worried about the youngest son. He has a speech impedement that needs to be addressed and is constantly trying to fill his little body with junk food.
I can't believe that more than one woman fell for Tom. He is a lazy tagalong who loves the fact that his wife is a control freak. It's a pattern. Matriarchal large families with husbands who really don't give a hoot. Just happy to have a warm place to put it and to get their own way once in a while as the ceremonial head of the tribe.
While I enjoy the videos in a squeemish kinda entertainment way, nothing would make me happier than to see her put the camera down, kick Mr. Lazybones off the couch, and really connect with her kids. And wash the little ones' hands. They never wash their hands!
Having said all this, the blond older boy (Judah?) is one hilarious character. I am a bit obsessed. That boy needs an agent.
Catty witch

Unread post by Catty witch »

There are so many things about this woman that drives me nuts, all of which have been mentioned here before. She puts herself out there as a great mother, but I don't think so. Those kids eat nothing but junk food. According to herthe kids get one bath a week and she washes the sheets once a month, can you imagine the smell? With all those teenage boys? the little kids don't look clean either, and their clothes are always wrinkled, the whole family just looks like they just climbed out of bed. And has anyone noticed the furniture? That sofa is stiff and shiny from food, drink, and who knows what else. They are just so cringey, in so many ways. But she's apparently fooled a lot of people because she has quite a few subscribers.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I agree.. Very cringey
Ive noticed a lot of shout outs to her from other large family vloggers lately.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Lucky-one
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lucky-one »

She's pregnant! Due in April.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper