• Advertisement

Kristen Kasper/Kasper family

Re: Kristen Kasper/Kasper family

Postby theg0ssiping1 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:37 am

my honest opinion is that it looks 'just okay' but feels very instagram/pinterest cookie cutter to me. i have seen this kitchen 15009876 times when i look at pinterest it seems like
in a world full of youtubers, choose to be honest.
theg0ssiping1
Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby WheresMyCoffee » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:17 am

At first glance it is OK, not something I would stop and "pin" on pinterest but not something I would roll my eyes at either... that is at first glance though once you realy start to look it is just way to busy... she should have done the white brick wall and just normal white paint on the other walls. The two brick walls, shiplap, counters, wood tones, grey etc.. It is just all too much. The wood would have popped so nicely with the white walls and grey counters but there is so much happening it is hard for your eyes to focus.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper

Postby re_berk » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:34 am

Cupboards and sink looks good, counter tops look good. Hate the shelving, so non functional and too old old style. Needs to appliances, anything upgrades from those, such an eye sore. And no no no to brick wall, should of just stuck to painting imo
re_berk
Amateur

Postby Jemima » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:01 pm

Just had a look at the photo. Looks OK. One of the pull handles is crooked and looks pretty bad. Can they not see it is crooked? Again she mentions the appliances match the kitchen. Dear Lord. Just admit it Kristen. You can't afford new appliances. Boob job took priority.
Jemima
Amateur

Postby rachelmomma3 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:04 pm

Jemima wrote:Just had a look at the photo. Looks OK. One of the pull handles is crooked and looks pretty bad. Can they not see it is crooked? Again she mentions the appliances match the kitchen. Dear Lord. Just admit it Kristen. You can't afford new appliances. Boob job took priority.

Lol exactly, those aren’t farmhouse style appliances they are old and ugly. I’m sure she will fix the handle- she does read here :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rachelmomma3
Talker

Postby WheresMyCoffee » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:58 am

She needs to work on the upstairs, it is pitiful.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper

Postby Carla » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:03 am

One of my biggest annoyances is when babies know who cartoon characters are. I think it’s sad that an 18 month old knows who Minnie is. Way too much time in front of the tv. I’m not saying my little doesn’t have any time in front of the tv, but they certainly couldn’t tell you who cartoon characters are by name. On the flip side, Kristen has been taking Berkley to the trampoline gym- which is awesome!
Carla
Amateur

Postby fingusername » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:51 am

"people have said....." LOL that was a big ole shout out to all of us here! Thanks for the acknowledgement :) She sits at home stewing about what everyone on here thinks of her!
fingusername
Gossiper

Postby rachelmomma3 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:53 am

WheresMyCoffee wrote:She needs to work on the upstairs, it is pitiful.

I agree. Berkeley’s room is so cute and the boys have peeling wallpaper and no decor.

rachelmomma3
Talker

Postby rachelmomma3 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:55 am

Oh wow the new video we basically get a shout out! hi Kristen!

rachelmomma3
Talker

Postby Jemima » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:17 pm

Carla wrote:One of my biggest annoyances is when babies know who cartoon characters are.

Another one of my annoyances is when a baby knows about vlogging and that they will be on a video. In Kristen's latest vlog, Berkley is very much into the camera. She already knows she will be on a vlog. Either that or she is one intelligent baby. I suppose having a camera in your face from birth, does that to ya.
Jemima
Amateur

Postby re_berk » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:59 pm

But who called her white trash or cheap here?
re_berk
Amateur

Postby Classie » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:05 pm

Wow. I didn’t come to this board for a while because it doesn’t get too much attention. Can’t believe someone used her address as their username. Seemed like a personal attack - maybe someone who knows her IRL. Anyways it’s too bad her address is here for anyone to see because of the quotes.
Classie
Amateur

Postby re_berk » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:04 am

Well Kristen (miss honesty) did bring attention to it herself. But I agree super weird!
re_berk
Amateur

Postby Carla » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:23 am

re_berk wrote:But who called her white trash or cheap here?

No one.

I think she may have taken some of the comments about her kitchen the wrong way, and assumed that we would feel that way about Walmart and goodwill.

Kristen takes everything said here to heart. Just because we’re not fangirling everything she does, we must be haters.
Carla
Amateur

Postby rachelmomma3 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:02 am

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180214/76f17b8e5f31b48ecede485c5d22386b.jpg[/img]

Who would wear that honestly? I think she’s getting quite the ego!

rachelmomma3
Talker

Postby fingusername » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:17 am

For anyone who doesnt want to watch her video...

Hard Pass.

I'd rather be fingered by Jeffree Star wearing a trump mask than wear that.
fingusername
Gossiper

Postby Carla » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:52 am

fingusername wrote:For anyone who doesnt want to watch her video...

Hard Pass.

I'd rather be fingered by Jeffree Star wearing a trump mask than wear that.

Nope.
Carla
Amateur

Postby re_berk » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:19 pm

In her slight defense she said she didn’t design it. Maybe just being polite. But omg it’s hideous and I can’t imagine explaining it to anyone. I don’t even tell anyone I watch vlogs. Total guilty embarrassing pleasure lol wouldnt get caught dead in any merchandise.
re_berk
Amateur

Postby Classie » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:37 pm

I'm shocked she has merch. She doesn't have that many subscribers.
Classie
Amateur

Postby WheresMyCoffee » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:56 pm

Classie wrote:I'm shocked she has merch. She doesn't have that many subscribers.

anyone can though. Like you or I could go and make shirts that say "Join the YTMD Crew" and sell them if we wanted. It isnt like a special thing.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper

Postby WheresMyCoffee » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:58 pm

I am nevvver one to pull the favortism card. Like, I don't even say that about Jessfam or Vanessa but HOLY SHIT her favoritism of that girl child over the boys is pretty obnoxious. So many pics on IG of her"valentine" Berkley (WTF kind of name is that anyway?)
The boys have a gross room with peeling wallpaper, are always in basic play clothes while B has an all piiinnk room and cloths galore and of course, bows for dayyyyz.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper

Postby Jemima » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:44 pm

WheresMyCoffee wrote:Berkley (WTF kind of name is that anyway?)

She loved watching 'Raising the Barrs' vlog. Daughter's name is Berkley and she painted her house 'Perfect Greige', just like 'Raising the Barrs' house. People where I live in Australia, don't even know what a vlog is, and when I explain it to them, they think it's quite strange. :?
Jemima
Amateur

Postby rachelmomma3 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:34 pm

WheresMyCoffee wrote:I am nevvver one to pull the favortism card. Like, I don't even say that about Jessfam or Vanessa but HOLY SHIT her favoritism of that girl child over the boys is pretty obnoxious. So many pics on IG of her"valentine" Berkley (WTF kind of name is that anyway?)
The boys have a gross room with peeling wallpaper, are always in basic play clothes while B has an all piiinnk room and cloths galore and of course, bows for dayyyyz.

Yes! Berkleys room is done up so cute. Nice furniture and decor then the boys room is awful. Their dresser is old and the walls are peeling wallpaper. She could make that upstairs awesome for them.

rachelmomma3
Talker

Postby re_berk » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:32 am

My 20 month old is named Berkley. I actually came accross Kristen seeing her comment on raising the Barrs videos and came accross raising the Barrs by searching the name Berkley after deciding to name our baby that (first was boy but used it on second baby). I never got name from YT though, a lady at work grand daughters name is Berkley and so is a teenage girl I used to coach volleyball to. I’ve always like it. I knew someone would eventually dis it here though lol. It’s a love hate name. But I have a very old lady name and got made fun of for it so I wanted something more trendy.

I think her Berkley is super adorable, but I see the favoritism too and I think it would be easy to after two boys. I try really hard not to after one boy. Kristen doesn’t seem to care. I remember after Berkley was born she did this big thing on IG about how she finally has a daughter and can’t believe it (eye roll) people place too much emphasis on gender IMO
re_berk
Amateur

PreviousNext

Return to I-P