MommaHailey1

British25
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

MommaHailey1

Unread post by British25 »

Anybody watch her? She has two girls and posts about mom life and celiac disease.. She made a hashtag the #positivepack which I find ironic because to listen to her she sounds like such a misery! Always sounds fed up and is always pushing positive pack merchandise, it's just so obvious that she wants to be a big name in YouTube and it's quite off putting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Re: MommaHailey1

Unread post by MandyJ »

British25 wrote:Anybody watch her? She has two girls and posts about mom life and celiac disease.. She made a hashtag the #positivepack which I find ironic because to listen to her she sounds like such a misery! Always sounds fed up and is always pushing positive pack merchandise, it's just so obvious that she wants to be a big name in YouTube and it's quite off putting.

Yeah and her teeth are awful it's so distracting when she talks

missworld66
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: MommaHailey1

Unread post by missworld66 »

I like some of her videos, especially where she opens up about certain issues but what annoys me is she never replies or likes comments. She only gets a few comments each video, is it really too much to engage or acknowledge comments? I have left sincere comments offering support on a couple videos where she talked about anxiety or celiacs and no response. It's like why bother?!

Return to “I-P”