MommyCloutier

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

MommyCloutier

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

I didn't see a thread for her. She has about 5,000 subscribers. Anyone else check her out?
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: MommyCloutier

Unread post by storeynyx »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:I didn't see a thread for her. She has about 5,000 subscribers. Anyone else check her out?
Yeah, I've watched a few of hers. She seems ok, but too early to tell yet, I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Korik
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Korik »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:I didn't see a thread for her. She has about 5,000 subscribers. Anyone else check her out?
To be honest the way she talks is a bit annoying. If she got off the high horse and were a bit more humble, she'd be a lot more likeable. That's just my opinion.
Korik
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Korik »

Baby Greyson James Cloutier was born March 7th, at 10:03.
7 pounds 8 ounces, 19 inches.

Info from Alex's Instagram account
dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

I like her and share a lot of the same opinions as her. (She really wanted a natural water birth, is against circumcision, is really passionate about only breastfeeding / no formula or bottle feeding)

But the way she talks is annoying sometimes lol.

lovebug1212
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lovebug1212 »

I actually really like her but I feel like her and her boyfriend look like cartoon characters... like they way she does her makeup and stuff makes her look like one. And her boyfriend does too

Korik
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Korik »

lovebug1212 wrote:I actually really like her but I feel like her and her boyfriend look like cartoon characters... like they way she does her makeup and stuff makes her look like one. And her boyfriend does too

Right, I couldn't quite put my finger on what was strange to me about her make up. I guess it's not surprising though, considering how she likes working as a Disney princess.
Do you guys know if they've broken up? I noticed some comments asking about that and saw that Patrick deleted the photos with her on insta.
lovebug1212
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lovebug1212 »

Awh I hope not! I actually really like her. She seems genuine unlike some other moms on here.

dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

I think they did break up... I'm sad about it honestly. I think she really thought it was going to work out and they'd be one happy family but I just don't think he was ready for the commitment she wanted. Deleting all of his pictures with her is extremely juvenile to me - that's the mother of his child?? It is telling of not only his maturity level, but maybe of his lack of respect for Alex or their relationship. You can honestly just see the difference in commitment to their son too... he hasn't even posted a single photo of Gray since they brought him home!

Korik
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Korik »

Yeah, she posted about it on instagram today. Sad :( Hope they'll work it out and Pat will be involved in Greyson's life.
snowflakecake
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by snowflakecake »

Anyone still watching her? She changed all her handles and everything to deargreyson after the breakup, but she's back with Patrick now and they're thinking of moving out/in together apparently.
dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

snowflakecake wrote:Anyone still watching her? She changed all her handles and everything to deargreyson after the breakup, but she's back with Patrick now and they're thinking of moving out/in together apparently.
What was the announcement that she announced today?

snowflakecake
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by snowflakecake »

dnbunny wrote:
snowflakecake wrote:Anyone still watching her? She changed all her handles and everything to deargreyson after the breakup, but she's back with Patrick now and they're thinking of moving out/in together apparently.
What was the announcement that she announced today?

They both have new jobs and are looking to get their own place (probably renting somewhere). It cut off before she got to that part for some reason, but she wrote something about it in the comments!
KarmaViolet
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KarmaViolet »

I used to really like her but now something feels really off. The way she sees herself and uses the fact that she’s had a child to build a picture that’s so fake? Idk, I’d like to her your opinions on her, I’m still not quite sure why I dislike suddenly
KarmaViolet
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KarmaViolet »

Apparently they are doing to try for baby number 2 later this summer

agosc
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by agosc »

...but WHY?!? They can't even keep their jobs or decisions for more than a month!
She does an "update" in every video and then changes it all in the next. Why don't just wait and post when it's done?

Sorry for any mistakes! English is not my first lenguage!
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

If anybody missed it, she’s knocked up with another boy

Return to “I-P”