KKandBabyChikFila | Part 3

annapaulndaniel
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Unread post by annapaulndaniel »

Haha yes I am so glad other people are saying what I have been thinking about Jackson and Levi. I honestly cannot see the vast differences in their development? They both walk, say a few words, use non verbal communication to get across their wants/needs. I literally laughed out loud at one comment saying Jackson NEEDS speech therapy hahaha the kid just turned one let him be little!
dfwthismommy2015
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dfwthismommy2015 »

I don't see Jackson as "slow" it's mostly khoa and keren if they actually took an hour or two out of their day to use cards and toys that have letters numbers words animals colors keren i mean actually use them and not stuff them in a room Image etc he'd probably be saying at least a few words but overall kids will say things and do things when they're ready my son said mama and dada before he even turned one but that's because we teach him and he has so many toys that have things like words numbers and colors and shapes you need to practice with them more instead of putting a child in front of a tv that isn't making them do anything you need to push a child to learn and be a kid besides a tv will mess a kids eyes up it's not good get him some toys to play outside and teach the poor kid some stuff it's never to early to start ! I've always felt like my son was advanced because we started things early my boyfriend started saying dada the day after we got out of the hospital he's so funny but hey the more you say it he more they'll catch on Image obviously not that young I'm sure Jackson would enjoy some outside activitys a sand box sounds amazing for a child that age just make sure he doesn't put the sand in his mouth but I don't think he will since he has that biggo binky in his mouth :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
_a_c
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by _a_c »

WHAT THE HECK. I didn't even get half of that amount of stuff from my one and only baby shower. I feel like she just registered for a bunch of expensive stuff because they figured their young minions would spend their money on them. Which I find sad and extremely tacky. Like if you wanna truly help someone, buy basics and donate it to a family who actually needs stuff. I find it really hard to believe some random person "Joyce" bought them that $200 bassinet, a $250 breast pump, and two diaper genies. Plus other various items. Regarding the breast pump, does their insurance not cover one?! You think they'd have the best of the best insurance, my insurance isn't that great and covered mine.

dfwthismommy2015
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dfwthismommy2015 »

_a_c wrote:WHAT THE HECK. I didn't even get half of that amount of stuff from my one and only baby shower. I feel like she just registered for a bunch of expensive stuff because they figured their young minions would spend their money on them. Which I find sad and extremely tacky. Like if you wanna truly help someone, buy basics and donate it to a family who actually needs stuff. I find it really hard to believe some random person "Joyce" bought them that $200 bassinet, a $250 breast pump, and two diaper genies. Plus other various items. Regarding the breast pump, does their insurance not cover one?! You think they'd have the best of the best insurance, my insurance isn't that great and covered mine.

neither did i !ImageImage and i have two sets of family plus my babies fathers family still didn't get half of the stuff that i put on my target registry which is totally fine but she got what pretty much everything she asked for ??? If i was in her place I'd give a lot of that to single mothers that are in need of stuff like that she's so selfish and it's so sad they both make really good money so why not give people that actually need it that stuff ?? She didn't even need another baby shower i think they made one so they won't have to spend a penny nobody has a second baby shower unless it's a diff gender which even then not to many people have another one look at kyra ? She's having a totally diff gender and not having one it's sad that she's such a selfish little girl i don't see how khoa can put up with her i would've been done with her bs a long time ago she's a brat and acts like she's a princess and has to get what she wants when she wants

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

The thing with jacksons speech is that he used to talk. He said a few basic words that were pretty on par with other children his age, maybe even a little ahead and now he doesn't say anything.
He's not slow or disabled, he parents just suck. They don't encourage his speech. They encourage his screaming and the hand pulling.
The hand pulling to get what he wants without speaking is kind of smart, in that he figured out the easy way to do things. If Keren and Khoa were good parents they would try to make him say what he wants.

Twentysomething
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Twentysomething »

I have a little sister who is about to turn 4. From when she was a baby, my stepmom stuck an iPhone/iPad/tv in front of her to keep her quiet and entertain her. She had so many issues talking. When she was 2-3 she would mimic people and say a few words but that's it. She wouldn't know how to communicate or put words together to form small sentences she just repeated things someone said. Early last year she had to go to speech therapy and the therapist got upset at my stepmom for having her in front of a screen for so long. She never had a time limit for tv time. She's talking a lot more now and forming sentences and can communicate a hell of a lot better than she was before. It was weird though because at 3 she couldn't form sentences and talk well but she could read PERFECTLY. I had 2nd grade flash cards for words and she could read them with no problem.

ilovelamp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ilovelamp »

Mammabelle wrote:Was Khoa's mom at the baby shower???
Not that I noticed, but I also wouldn't expect her to be given their history...
booboo2017
Informer
Informer

Unread post by booboo2017 »

Okay they should have gotten a pool cover along time ago!!! There is no excuse... stop buying "office supplies!" And buy safety stuff for your children! Like hello, anything can happen even when you turn your head away for a second... so start child proofing your house!

Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

booboo2017 wrote:Okay they should have gotten a pool cover along time ago!!! There is no excuse... stop buying "office supplies!" And buy safety stuff for your children! Like hello, anything can happen even when you turn your head away for a second... so start child proofing your house!

But once they do that then they can't use the pool as click bait titles anymore. Which is why they haven't and won't do it
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

It's almost 1 pm in Florida and they haven't uploaded a vlog yet...I wonder if they're gonna address it.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
booboo2017
Informer
Informer

Unread post by booboo2017 »

Unknowngirly wrote:
booboo2017 wrote:Okay they should have gotten a pool cover along time ago!!! There is no excuse... stop buying "office supplies!" And buy safety stuff for your children! Like hello, anything can happen even when you turn your head away for a second... so start child proofing your house!

But once they do that then they can't use the pool as click bait titles anymore. Which is why they haven't and won't do it
That's so irresponsible! I thought it was a law in some states you have to have a pool gate or cover if you have a child under a certain age? Image

laesterschwester
Talker
Talker

Unread post by laesterschwester »

This baby shower haul was insane.

How on Earth can they accept all of that? Family and friends is one thing but all of that expensive stuff came from their subscribers. And most of that stuff they should already have from Jackson.

This is beyond normal and they should really be ashamed from taking and accepting those gifts from strangers. Greedy peckers.
lunaroe
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lunaroe »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:It's almost 1 pm in Florida and they haven't uploaded a vlog yet...I wonder if they're gonna address it.

She wrote on twitter they slept in late & also she's been throwing up so she might be going to the ER because her dr can't see her today.

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

lunaroe wrote:
ACarATorchAJess wrote:It's almost 1 pm in Florida and they haven't uploaded a vlog yet...I wonder if they're gonna address it.

She wrote on twitter they slept in late & also she's been throwing up so she might be going to the ER because her dr can't see her today.

Ahhh gotcha.

laesterschwester
Talker
Talker

Unread post by laesterschwester »

Still no upload. I really hope everything is fine with Keren and Landon! :/
savannah_mccollu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by savannah_mccollu »

This reminds me so much of Jackson. I know he's not two yet but his teeth already look so bad. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 172f6a.png[/img]

future_wifey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by future_wifey »

ilovelamp wrote:
Mammabelle wrote:Was Khoa's mom at the baby shower???
Not that I noticed, but I also wouldn't expect her to be given their history...
It's so weird that Khoa's mom wasn't there.

Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

Vlog uploaded 10 mins ago!

agarcia721
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by agarcia721 »

am i the only one who finds Khoas older brother attractive?
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

gosh how do they have those little nursery rhyme cartoons going on at all times of the day?! I'd get sooo annoyed. and i'm pretty sure jackson doesnt even pay attention to them most of the time

Return to “KKandBabyJ”