• Advertisement

KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Postby Britxo » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:09 pm

Looks like Keren is strapped to a hospital bed once again. Hope everything is okay.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Britxo
Informer
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:17 pm
Has thanked: 4766 times
Been thanked: 1059 times

Advertisement

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Postby falalalala1 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:48 pm

She's either delivering too early due to hypertension (from eating shit all pregnancy) or they're just sticking her in triage and sending her home after realizing she just needs to stick with it for another 3 weeks. Doesn't matter that her blood pressure was normal the night Bianca checked, since she doesn't check it on a daily basis to even know. Her whole pregnancy is finally catching up to her now.
falalalala1
Amateur
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:16 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 43 times

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Postby ACarATorchAJess » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:03 pm

Britxo wrote:Looks like Keren is strapped to a hospital bed once again. Hope everything is okay.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Where did you see that??
ACarATorchAJess
Gossiper
 
Posts: 633
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:34 pm
Has thanked: 1905 times
Been thanked: 2384 times

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Postby Britxo » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:43 pm

ACarATorchAJess wrote:
Britxo wrote:Looks like Keren is strapped to a hospital bed once again. Hope everything is okay.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Where did you see that??


Khoa posted it on his Snapchat. And according to Kerens snap, she's having contractions and still in the hospital bed.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Britxo
Informer
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:17 pm
Has thanked: 4766 times
Been thanked: 1059 times

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Postby d4865 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:54 pm

Britxo wrote:
ACarATorchAJess wrote:
Britxo wrote:Looks like Keren is strapped to a hospital bed once again. Hope everything is okay.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Where did you see that??


Khoa posted it on his Snapchat. And according to Kerens snap, she's having contractions and still in the hospital bed.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I'd say Landon will be here in the next 24-72 hours... Unless it's false Labour
d4865
Talker
 
Posts: 194
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:31 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 857 times

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Postby ACarATorchAJess » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:59 pm

d4865 wrote:
Britxo wrote:
ACarATorchAJess wrote:[quote="Britxo"]Looks like Keren is strapped to a hospital bed once again. Hope everything is okay.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Where did you see that??


Khoa posted it on his Snapchat. And according to Kerens snap, she's having contractions and still in the hospital bed.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I'd say Landon will be here in the next 24-72 hours... Unless it's false Labour[/quote]
I'll add that he'll be a big baby too...

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
ACarATorchAJess
Gossiper
 
Posts: 633
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:34 pm
Has thanked: 1905 times
Been thanked: 2384 times

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Postby Britxo » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:03 pm

ACarATorchAJess wrote:
d4865 wrote:
Britxo wrote:[quote="ACarATorchAJess"][quote="Britxo"]Looks like Keren is strapped to a hospital bed once again. Hope everything is okay.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Where did you see that??


Khoa posted it on his Snapchat. And according to Kerens snap, she's having contractions and still in the hospital bed.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I'd say Landon will be here in the next 24-72 hours... Unless it's false Labour[/quote]
I'll add that he'll be a big baby too...

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk[/quote]

Agreed. Really disappointed in how much crap Keren allowed to put in her body this pregnancy. I agree with a poster above that this pregnancy and her eating habits are catching up to her. She thinks she can eat what she wants and she'll bounce right back. I never been pregnant before, but even I know it doesn't work like that. Especially if you consumed SO much sodium and fats. I hate to say this but hopefully this teaches Keren a lesson that you can't just eat what you want during pregnancy "just because you want it." Nonetheless, I do hope both are okay.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Britxo
Informer
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:17 pm
Has thanked: 4766 times
Been thanked: 1059 times

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Postby ACarATorchAJess » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:10 pm

Britxo wrote:
ACarATorchAJess wrote:
d4865 wrote:[quote="Britxo"][quote="ACarATorchAJess"][quote="Britxo"]Looks like Keren is strapped to a hospital bed once again. Hope everything is okay.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Where did you see that??


Khoa posted it on his Snapchat. And according to Kerens snap, she's having contractions and still in the hospital bed.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I'd say Landon will be here in the next 24-72 hours... Unless it's false Labour[/quote]
I'll add that he'll be a big baby too...

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk[/quote]

Agreed. Really disappointed in how much crap Keren allowed to put in her body this pregnancy. I agree with a poster above that this pregnancy and her eating habits are catching up to her. She thinks she can eat what she wants and she'll bounce right back. I never been pregnant before, but even I know it doesn't work like that. Especially if you consumed SO much sodium and fats. I hate to say this but hopefully this teaches Keren a lesson that you can't just eat what you want during pregnancy "just because you want it." Nonetheless, I do hope both are okay.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
She acted as if she wasn't pregnant..not that it's okay to eat like that if you're not, but I would assume you would want to be extra healthy for the life you're carrying. She's gained 60 lbs if not more..I hope Landon is okay..but she basically risked her unborn son's life the past 9 months.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
ACarATorchAJess
Gossiper
 
Posts: 633
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:34 pm
Has thanked: 1905 times
Been thanked: 2384 times

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Postby d4865 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:11 pm

Her heart rate in the snap is so high and so dangerous
d4865
Talker
 
Posts: 194
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:31 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 857 times

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Postby Britxo » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:14 pm

ACarATorchAJess wrote:
Britxo wrote:
ACarATorchAJess wrote:[quote="d4865"][quote="Britxo"][quote="ACarATorchAJess"][quote="Britxo"]Looks like Keren is strapped to a hospital bed once again. Hope everything is okay.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Where did you see that??


Khoa posted it on his Snapchat. And according to Kerens snap, she's having contractions and still in the hospital bed.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I'd say Landon will be here in the next 24-72 hours... Unless it's false Labour[/quote]
I'll add that he'll be a big baby too...

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk[/quote]

Agreed. Really disappointed in how much crap Keren allowed to put in her body this pregnancy. I agree with a poster above that this pregnancy and her eating habits are catching up to her. She thinks she can eat what she wants and she'll bounce right back. I never been pregnant before, but even I know it doesn't work like that. Especially if you consumed SO much sodium and fats. I hate to say this but hopefully this teaches Keren a lesson that you can't just eat what you want during pregnancy "just because you want it." Nonetheless, I do hope both are okay.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
She acted as if she wasn't pregnant..not that it's okay to eat like that if you're not, but I would assume you would want to be extra healthy for the life you're carrying. She's gained 60 lbs if not more..I hope Landon is okay..but she basically risked her unborn son's life the past 9 months.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk[/quote]

60 lbs is insane. The most I ever heard someone gaining was between 25-35 lbs. is 60 normal? I'm really curious on what's going on considering after that contractions snap there was another one of Khoa with a caption that said "waiting". guess we'll find out soon.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Britxo
Informer
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:17 pm
Has thanked: 4766 times
Been thanked: 1059 times

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Postby d4865 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:15 pm

Also predictions for Landons weight?

I'm guessing 8lbs or 9lbs!
d4865
Talker
 
Posts: 194
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:31 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 857 times

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Postby ACarATorchAJess » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:16 pm

d4865 wrote:Also predictions for Landons weight?

I'm guessing 8lbs or 9lbs!

Imma go with 8lbs 7oz 21 inches

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
ACarATorchAJess
Gossiper
 
Posts: 633
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:34 pm
Has thanked: 1905 times
Been thanked: 2384 times

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Postby dfwthismommy2015 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:20 pm

d4865 wrote:Also predictions for Landons weight?

I'm guessing 8lbs or 9lbs!
if i had to take a guess id say 8 lbs 2 oz


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dfwthismommy2015
Talker
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:05 pm
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 428 times

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Postby ForeverGauc01 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:32 pm

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170111/ce800563bba5adbfb5d3f03c1ac47e3c.jpg[/img]
If that's her heart rate (223) that's fucking unhealthy. I'm not 100% on how to read those, so could someone else in the nursing/ dr field chime in.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Gossiper
 
Posts: 923
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:15 pm
Has thanked: 4589 times
Been thanked: 2779 times

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Postby dfwthismommy2015 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:35 pm

ForeverGauc01 wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170111/ce800563bba5adbfb5d3f03c1ac47e3c.jpg[/img]
If that's her heart rate (223) that's fucking unhealthy. I'm not 100% on how to read those, so could someone else in the nursing/ dr field chime in.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't really remember since this has been so long ago now 223 babies 98 mommas .


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dfwthismommy2015
Talker
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:05 pm
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 428 times

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Postby ForeverGauc01 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:40 pm

Ya I tried to look it up and that's what I've found. Isn't that a little high for baby though too?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Gossiper
 
Posts: 923
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:15 pm
Has thanked: 4589 times
Been thanked: 2779 times

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Postby ACarATorchAJess » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:40 pm

ForeverGauc01 wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170111/ce800563bba5adbfb5d3f03c1ac47e3c.jpg[/img]
If that's her heart rate (223) that's fucking unhealthy. I'm not 100% on how to read those, so could someone else in the nursing/ dr field chime in.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I googled it, and the norm is 60-100 bpm. Also it said an unhealthy heart rate could be caused by glycogen levels: if your blood sugar levels drops, the body will react by quickening pulse, working to fuel muscles and provide energy.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
ACarATorchAJess
Gossiper
 
Posts: 633
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:34 pm
Has thanked: 1905 times
Been thanked: 2384 times

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Postby ACarATorchAJess » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:42 pm

ForeverGauc01 wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170111/ce800563bba5adbfb5d3f03c1ac47e3c.jpg[/img]
If that's her heart rate (223) that's fucking unhealthy. I'm not 100% on how to read those, so could someone else in the nursing/ dr field chime in.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I googled it, and the norm is 60-100 bpm. Also it said an unhealthy heart rate could be caused by glycogen levels: if your blood sugar levels drops, the body will react by quickening pulse, working to fuel muscles and provide energy.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
ACarATorchAJess
Gossiper
 
Posts: 633
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:34 pm
Has thanked: 1905 times
Been thanked: 2384 times

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Postby dfwthismommy2015 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:43 pm

ForeverGauc01 wrote:Ya I tried to look it up and that's what I've found. Isn't that a little high for baby though too?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
it is LO's heart beat is usually high early on in pregnancy (this is coming from my experience when i was pregnant with my son ) but now it def shouldn't be that high my sons heartbeat was always in the 100s but would sometimes drop a little lower then go back up but never was in the 200s this late in pregnancy


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dfwthismommy2015
Talker
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:05 pm
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 428 times

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Postby ForeverGauc01 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:45 pm

Yes I read it should hang around 110-160 during labor with 15bpm accelerations blah blah blah. If that 223 is Landon's heart rate that is too fast. Indicating fetal distress (potentially). I'm sure dr are monitoring that but, that's really high.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Gossiper
 
Posts: 923
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:15 pm
Has thanked: 4589 times
Been thanked: 2779 times

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Postby d4865 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:49 pm

ACarATorchAJess wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:If that's her heart rate (223) that's fucking unhealthy. I'm not 100% on how to read those, so could someone else in the nursing/ dr field chime in.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I googled it, and the norm is 60-100 bpm. Also it said an unhealthy heart rate could be caused by glycogen levels: if your blood sugar levels drops, the body will react by quickening pulse, working to fuel muscles and provide energy.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk


Indicating she did have Gestational Diabetes. I learnt it too when my sister was diagnosed with diabetes the heart rate increases when sugars are too high or too low
d4865
Talker
 
Posts: 194
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:31 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 857 times

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Postby dfwthismommy2015 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:49 pm

I looked back on some of my old videos of when i was pregnant when i was around I'd say 16-20 weeks his heart beat was 140 that's normal my dr said since his is so high I'd agree with forevergauc seems like he's in distress which if he's in distress (if that's the case I'm hoping it's not though ) her chances are of delivering today via c section are pretty high


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dfwthismommy2015
Talker
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:05 pm
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 428 times

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Postby ForeverGauc01 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:01 am

I wouldn't be surprised if she had an emerg section within the next 48 hrs. I do wish her well with delivery as much as I don't like her, and think she brought this upon herself with her diet.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Gossiper
 
Posts: 923
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:15 pm
Has thanked: 4589 times
Been thanked: 2779 times

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Postby ForeverGauc01 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:03 am

d4865 wrote:
ACarATorchAJess wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:If that's her heart rate (223) that's fucking unhealthy. I'm not 100% on how to read those, so could someone else in the nursing/ dr field chime in.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I googled it, and the norm is 60-100 bpm. Also it said an unhealthy heart rate could be caused by glycogen levels: if your blood sugar levels drops, the body will react by quickening pulse, working to fuel muscles and provide energy.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk


Indicating she did have Gestational Diabetes. I learnt it too when my sister was diagnosed with diabetes the heart rate increases when sugars are too high or too low

We think it's babies heart rate though (223)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Gossiper
 
Posts: 923
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:15 pm
Has thanked: 4589 times
Been thanked: 2779 times

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Postby IjustCANT » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:20 am

Britxo wrote:
ACarATorchAJess wrote:
Britxo wrote:[quote="ACarATorchAJess"][quote="d4865"][quote="Britxo"][quote="ACarATorchAJess"][quote="Britxo"]Looks like Keren is strapped to a hospital bed once again. Hope everything is okay.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Where did you see that??


Khoa posted it on his Snapchat. And according to Kerens snap, she's having contractions and still in the hospital bed.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I'd say Landon will be here in the next 24-72 hours... Unless it's false Labour[/quote]
I'll add that he'll be a big baby too...

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk[/quote]

Agreed. Really disappointed in how much crap Keren allowed to put in her body this pregnancy. I agree with a poster above that this pregnancy and her eating habits are catching up to her. She thinks she can eat what she wants and she'll bounce right back. I never been pregnant before, but even I know it doesn't work like that. Especially if you consumed SO much sodium and fats. I hate to say this but hopefully this teaches Keren a lesson that you can't just eat what you want during pregnancy "just because you want it." Nonetheless, I do hope both are okay.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
She acted as if she wasn't pregnant..not that it's okay to eat like that if you're not, but I would assume you would want to be extra healthy for the life you're carrying. She's gained 60 lbs if not more..I hope Landon is okay..but she basically risked her unborn son's life the past 9 months.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk[/quote]

60 lbs is insane. The most I ever heard someone gaining was between 25-35 lbs. is 60 normal? I'm really curious on what's going on considering after that contractions snap there was another one of Khoa with a caption that said "waiting". guess we'll find out soon.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

I gained 45-50 pounds during my pregnancy and lost it all, I regret it big time, I gained most of it before 30 weeks and tried hard to slow it down. My weight gain was the reason I got stretch marks on my hip (my family has a history of no stretch marks) and they were deep I'm lucky they missed my belly, but I will never do that again, I didn't even realize how bad my weight gain was till 20 weeks and I tried the rest of the time to keep in under control. I may have lost all the weight 3 weeks after but it was my first child so it angers me when she talks about her gaining all this weight and thinking she'll loose it, pretty sure that's the only reason she breastfeeding is to loose weight. Either way gaining and loosing weight quickly is extremely bad on the body


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
IjustCANT
Amateur
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:51 pm
Has thanked: 415 times
Been thanked: 466 times

PreviousNext

Return to I-P

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], Masm, WheresMyCoffee and 3 guests