Mckayla Adkins

d4865
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Mckayla Adkins

Unread post by d4865 »

I just come across Mckayla, she's 16 and 15 weeks pregnant at the moment.

Here's a link to her 15 week update, she's doing weekly updates and posts about her baby
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Mckayla Adkins

Unread post by literallywhat »

Watched a few parts of some of her videos, she just seems really immature like most 16 year olds but she is going to need to grow up.
haizy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by haizy »

this isn't a super active chat so I don't know if anyone's even gonna read this but
if you've watched some of her videos you've probably caught on she lives with her grandparents and then her mom and stepdad live separately with her sister, who I'm pretty sure is her half sister, but she also has a brother (found out via Instagram) and I'm not sure where he lives but I'm pretty sure he's her full brother cause they have the same last name, unless she doesn't have her biological dad's last night. (her biological father passed away when she was quite young, about twelve years ago, based off of her tattoo)

however, to me the fact that she has referred to her grandparents as her parents signals that she's been with them for a while, and I'm pretty sure they have legal custody of her, because she said her parents needed to approve of her tattoos, and they did (unless she was talking about her mom and stepdad)
lol just some thoughts!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
colemanl1997
Talker
Talker

Unread post by colemanl1997 »

Just watched one of her videos can anyone explain to me how a spot on the ultrasound of her sons heart would indicate autism ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
notapnutmommy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by notapnutmommy »

colemanl1997 wrote:Just watched one of her videos can anyone explain to me how a spot on the ultrasound of her sons heart would indicate autism ?

She made a correction video. She kept saying autism but t was Down syndrome.

colemanl1997
Talker
Talker

Unread post by colemanl1997 »

notapnutmommy wrote:
colemanl1997 wrote:Just watched one of her videos can anyone explain to me how a spot on the ultrasound of her sons heart would indicate autism ?

She made a correction video. She kept saying autism but t was Down syndrome.

Ahh sorry hadn't seen that yet thank you!!

Return to “I-P”