Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
alyssadt
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Mckayla Adkins

Unread post by alyssadt »

Idk about this girl. At first I thought she might handle this mom thing okay.... but for the past week other people have been watching Timmy for her
First because she needed a good night sleep before she got her tattoo and now because she's "sick"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lovebug1212
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lovebug1212 »

Why would you need "a good night sleep" for a freaking tattoo when your son is less than a month old? I had bronchitis and pneumonia and my 4 month old had it as well and I watch her COMPLETLY by myself... she could watch her baby. That pissed me off so bad...

alyssadt
Informer
Informer

Idk about this girl. At first I thought she might handle this mom thing okay.... but for the past week other people have been watching Timmy for her
First because she needed a good night sleep before she got her tattoo and now because she's "sick"

d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

Initially I thought she was a good mom, but she gave up breastfeeding not to long after beginning it and she also hardly has him, she went shopping on her own the other day when she was fine. I'm guessing she realises being a mom isn't as easy as what she thought it'd be
Mamakanga
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mamakanga »

There is a couple things that have been really bugging me lately about her. First off, does she ever have her baby? The last 3 vlogs I have seen on her channel Timmy is rarely in them. He's always with his grandparents. Secondly, she's 17 and engaged? For real? I don't get it. I'm all about young love but I can already tell her and her bf's relationship is going sour. I am starting to think that her pregnancy wasn't an accident at all. I hate to be so negative but is hard when she's not applying herself to being a mom.
alyssadt
Informer
Informer

Mamakanga wrote:There is a couple things that have been really bugging me lately about her. First off, does she ever have her baby? The last 3 vlogs I have seen on her channel Timmy is rarely in them. He's always with his grandparents. Secondly, she's 17 and engaged? For real? I don't get it. I'm all about young love but I can already tell her and her bf's relationship is going sour. I am starting to think that her pregnancy wasn't an accident at all. I hate to be so negative but is hard when she's not applying herself to being a mom.
Not to mention, when she is with Timmy she seems totally annoyed and over it. I really hope she isn't suffering from PPD and if she is, she (or someone in her family) recognizes it.

prettypink-dreamer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by prettypink-dreamer »

I just saw her mom has a instagram now... how many kids are there in the family? There's mckayla & new baby girl, but is there also two more between them? Sheesh this family is so cringeworthy

purplerain55
Informer
Informer

Unread post by purplerain55 »

It just makes my head hurt remembering that Timmy's great-great-great grandmother is alive. Do none of these women want their daughters to go further than they did in life? Also, this marriage will just be a waste of money because they won't last 6 months married before one of them cheats.
d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

Caelan already seems distant around her!!
Imagine in five years what it would be like
mageiguini012-
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mageiguini012- »

""Tami Schwartzott2 days ago
Your channel scares me a lot because you are in a super spoiled situation and it gives the wrong message to other teens. It kinda glorifies teen pregnancy. You aren't experiencing the harsh struggles that most teen mother's face. I was a teen mother at 19, my family didn't support me and my older boyfriend abandoned me too. I, like most of teenage mother's don't have the privileges you have. Most are barely able to buy diaper's much less live in their grandparents house and spend time buying and showing off all their new clothes and are spoiled by their family. Your situation is def not a good representation of the real struggle. You got it good, but you are way to shallow and self absorbed. Sorry but from a adults perspective, your not sending a good message about the seriousness of teenage pregnancy. No hate, just disagree with a lot of these superficial videos ""

Top comment on her latest video, really explained her situation in a nutshell ;)
purplerain55
Informer
Informer

Unread post by purplerain55 »

(from her recent Q&A)

I cannot imagine how frustrating it would be as a mother to be trying for a baby yourself for a while with no success and your 16 year old daughter gets pregnant the minute she decides she wants to.
d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

McKayla and Caelan broke up
mageiguini012-
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mageiguini012- »

d4865 wrote:McKayla and Caelan broke up
Whaaaat?!

Enviado desde mi SM-N910V mediante Tapatalk
alyssadt
Informer
Informer

Can't say I'm surprised... but man the past few weeks there have been a lot of break ups. Karlee Holden, mckayla, and hope Colombo

haremsforbidden
Talker
Talker

Unread post by haremsforbidden »

She totally seems like the type that got pregnant on purpose because she was obsessed with other pregnant teens on youtube and trying to get on a television show. Everyone knew her and lover boy wouldn't last. They tried to living together and playing house for a split second. Obvious someone cheated and it wasn't her. I'll bet money that lover boy skips out and barley steps up to the plate as his role as a parent. She even said it in one of her videos that he would go out with his friends a lot and was not working. He finally started working with her dad I wonder if he is still working with him now that they are no longer together.
alyssadt
Informer
Informer

It's interesting for sure. He JUST proposed to her, obviously out of pressure or because he KNEW he was doing something wrong

booboo2017
Informer
Informer

Unread post by booboo2017 »

Didn't they just get engaged? Like... last week?
murtmagurt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by murtmagurt »

booboo2017 wrote:Didn't they just get engaged? Like... last week?
She kept saying she wants to keep it privateImageImage yet last week she made a whole video about her wedding plans. So...she can give us nitty gritty when it's good but when it's bad she wants to be "private". She has a lot to learn about being a YouTuber... And a mom ImageImageImage

Sent from my F8131 using Tapatalk
booboo2017
Informer
Informer

Unread post by booboo2017 »

She turned off all the comments from her last two videos.. no fun!

Return to “I-P”