Mckayla Adkins

vodkagummybear
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Mckayla Adkins

Unread post by vodkagummybear »

captainoflife wrote:She’s not moving in that dump anymore lololol. She said her mom moved in there but she decided not to ImageImageImage
She also said she can't talk about it for "legal reasons" which means she broke her lease or something equally stupid. What a complete idiot. .. her poor son has no chance. He's pretty much guaranteed to be an uneducated fuck-up.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

Nah that's a really shitty thing to say about a baby. He definitely has some roadblocks and struggles he'll have to overcome, but that does not mean at all that he'll be an "uneducated fuck up". Many kids grow up to have super bright futures despite their parents.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

That baby doesn’t have much of a chance to be any different then his parents...even his grandparents are crappy examples for him. It’s sad, but true. Unless he manages to have a teacher or someone be an amazing example and help in his life, which isn’t likely since she said in her latest video that she intends to home school after grade 6 if Timmy doesn’t want to go to school, he really won’t have an opportunity to be anything more then his family.
captainoflife
Talker
Talker

Unread post by captainoflife »

vodkagummybear wrote:
captainoflife wrote:She’s not moving in that dump anymore lololol. She said her mom moved in there but she decided not to ImageImageImage
She also said she can't talk about it for "legal reasons" which means she broke her lease or something equally stupid. What a complete idiot. .. her poor son has no chance. He's pretty much guaranteed to be an uneducated fuck-up.

I don’t think that’s it. Her mom is who signed the lease, or that’s what she said. Maybe Shelly saw the living conditions and wasn’t happy?
captainoflife
Talker
Talker

I would NOT want any child living in that place.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Supposedly she is filming for a different show. Maybe a move is part of what will be shown on the new show. Her brother spilled the filming and in one of her live instagrams she gives him crap for sharing and says she could be taken off the show if he didn’t shut his mouth.
captainoflife
Talker
Talker

Great — just what she needs. Another show *eye roll*
vodkagummybear
Wallflower
Wallflower

Defuego wrote:Nah that's a really shitty thing to say about a baby. He definitely has some roadblocks and struggles he'll have to overcome, but that does not mean at all that he'll be an "uneducated fuck up". Many kids grow up to have super bright futures despite their parents.
Yeah and if my dad is 5'4" and my mom is 4'11" I could grow up to be 6'3". It's just extremely fucking unlikely. 95% of kids end up exactly like their parents. Even on that first show McKayla was on, pretty much every loser teen mom had a mother who was also a loser teen mom.
foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

vodkagummybear wrote:

Did the basement have a window or door she can get out of?? If not maybe CPS was involved and told her it's against the law to have a "bedroom" down stairs without some way out of the basement other than the stairs.
vodkagummybear
Wallflower
Wallflower

foreversoulmates wrote:
Did the basement have a window or door she can get out of?? If not maybe CPS was involved and told her it's against the law to have a "bedroom" down stairs without some way out of the basement other than the stairs.
Nah, one of the other posters nailed it -- she's going to be on another show and she can't talk about it or she'll get kicked off. She signed a legally binding document. I'm guessing she's going to be on a show called "Young Marriages" or something and this is why she's forcing this ridiculous marriage to Caelen. The show may be paying for her to move into her own place for the purpose of filming.
PurpleOctopus
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PurpleOctopus »

How can she even consider the idea of marriage when they have broken up like 10 times since Timmy was born? And who knows how many times before that. I just cannot understand how someone can be this stupid.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
foreversalty
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by foreversalty »

I’m no expert, but has anyone else noticed Timmy’s eyes?? It’s always bothered me I swear he has a lazy eye and as far as I know she’s never mentioned it. My sister had a lazy eye and she needed surgery to correct it. Mckayla should get it looked at. This photo shows what I mean:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PurpleOctopus
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PurpleOctopus »

Yeah I noticed that too

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
alyssadt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alyssadt »

I laughed so hard at her “me and Timmy could be twins” post on Instagram because he is a spitting image of Shelly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
alyssadt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alyssadt »

I laughed so hard at her “me and Timmy could be twins” post on Instagram because he is a spitting image of Shelly

spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

That baby is not very fortunate looking lol. I think mcKayla is cute.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

When is this girl NOT on Instagram live?

purplerain55
Informer
Informer

Unread post by purplerain55 »

Timmy definitely looks more like Caelan than Mckayla.
Drama_Queen
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Drama_Queen »

Once again she has disabled the comments on a video because she can't handle what people are saying :roll: :roll: Hey Mckayla if you can't handle it GET OFF YOUTUBE!! She spends all her money on worthless shit and her poor grandparents have to buy Timmy formula. What is she going to do when her and Caelan get married and she won't have her live in babysitters to watch him so she can spend 2 hours doing her makeup on Instagram live??
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She posted an instastory that she was disabling the comments because people were calling her out on her poor carseat safety. She was TICKED.

Return to “I-P”