Karlee Holden/ KD and kids

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Karlee Holden/ KD and kids

Unread post by Blackswan »

John Meyer is a fucken asshole. Idk why she would want to meet him. He's the type of guy that makes women not want to be open about their sexuality.
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

lizpuff2006 wrote:
luci417 wrote:I always in the past really liked her and thought out of the keren/kyra/bramty/WHATEVER squad she was the best. Her awkward demeanour is so obviously a comedy thing and if she's that way in real life then she's obviously self aware about it. HOWEVER. This whole John Meyer thing makes me think she's fucking crazy...I didn't follow the whole thing but I watched her latest video and like...girl what the fuck?! She said there was a whole hashtag like 'karleeformeyer' and it was supposed to be about her meeting John Meyer and how she was super disappointed that nothing came of it and she didn't get to meet him and how she put this thing out into the universe and REALLY TRIED TO MAKE IT HAPPEN. and now she's embarrassed because she said there were a lot of tweets and he and his management didn't respond so she feels like obviously they saw it and didn't care...instead of maybe just her being a relatively smalltime yter who failed to attract the attention of a b list celebrity. Like OH MY GOD. If you want to meet him that badly buy a ticket to a show! backstage passes are a thing! save up and meet him! also meeting a celebrity isn't really a dream or a goal in the way she's making it out to be. and making something happen would have been buying a ticket, not saying 'everyone go tweet at this guy and see if i can get something for free'.
I can see where you are coming from. It was kinda weird. But I have to remind myself she is young. It may be more inline with something a 16 year old would do but shrug. It was harmless.
I agree about the John Meyer thing, it's fucking bizarre. She seems so invested in a celebrity who will never care about her. She's 21 (right?) and has kids. I'm not saying its weird for her to have crushes on a celeb but to be so deeply invested in something so juvenile, is beyond ludicrous for me. I am a year younger than her and would never go crazy over a celebrity. Ever. I've walked past so many celebs and don't give a crap about them. (Perks of living in nyc.) Even my favorite band doesn't disconcert me.
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

She actually said she was kidding about the manager tweeting her, but is was so stupid when she felt disappointment about the fact that the hashtag hasn't worked.
And no I find Darian to be soooooo ugly!!!!! Beauty does not run in this family lol.

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

lizpuff2006 wrote:
luci417 wrote:I always in the past really liked her and thought out of the keren/kyra/bramty/WHATEVER squad she was the best. Her awkward demeanour is so obviously a comedy thing and if she's that way in real life then she's obviously self aware about it. HOWEVER. This whole John Meyer thing makes me think she's fucking crazy...I didn't follow the whole thing but I watched her latest video and like...girl what the fuck?! She said there was a whole hashtag like 'karleeformeyer' and it was supposed to be about her meeting John Meyer and how she was super disappointed that nothing came of it and she didn't get to meet him and how she put this thing out into the universe and REALLY TRIED TO MAKE IT HAPPEN. and now she's embarrassed because she said there were a lot of tweets and he and his management didn't respond so she feels like obviously they saw it and didn't care...instead of maybe just her being a relatively smalltime yter who failed to attract the attention of a b list celebrity. Like OH MY GOD. If you want to meet him that badly buy a ticket to a show! backstage passes are a thing! save up and meet him! also meeting a celebrity isn't really a dream or a goal in the way she's making it out to be. and making something happen would have been buying a ticket, not saying 'everyone go tweet at this guy and see if i can get something for free'.
I can see where you are coming from. It was kinda weird. But I have to remind myself she is young. It may be more inline with something a 16 year old would do but shrug. It was harmless.
I don't really think she's crazy, I was just being hyperbolic. It was just such a weird thing for her to do because she didn't seem to live in that 'youtubeland' headspace that Keren/Kyra/Kritney etc. do and it was so entitled and strange. My real issue is that she's setting a bad example for her younger fans. Normally I HATE when people say this because imo famous people should be free to live their lives and it's your job to parent your damn kid and set an example, not theirs. BUT boundaries with famous people on yt and young fans are an issue that's come up a lot before and I think this is gonna come back to bite her. She expected John Meyer to be so available to her, want to meet her, etc. and openly expressed disappointment that he didn't. Does that mean it's ok for her fans to harass her about meeting them? And be super disappointed if she doesn't? What will she say if someone points that out? What if she gets to be a big channel and people want to treat her like they do Keren or Kyra and get super in her and her kids' faces at places like vidcon?
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

I cant understand why in the world she thought John Mayer would want to meet her.. or any fan for that matter. His job is to make music and perform, not to go out of his way to meet fans. Hes been famous for so long that I doubt meeting fans is even fun or exciting for him. Like the other poster said, she should save for a meet and greet ticket if he sells those. I can understand a normal 21 year old having an obsession with a celebrity but not one who is supposed to be a mom of 2. She should have better things to do. She actually said she wanted to collab with him too! At that moment I knew she had lost touch with reality and gone off into dreamland. She likes every single tweet of his on twitter and etc, I dont understand that. It reminds me of when I was at a One Direction concert years ago (when it was all 5 of them) and 2 girls in line next to me had their notifications on for each time one of the guys tweeted. They both got alerts that one of the guys had tweeted and they immediately liked and retweeted it as if it was some sort of race or they were going to gain something from it. She is an example of how many (not all) women who have kids as teenagers often get stuck with their young mentality instead of evolving.

Anywayyssss, I hate to be a hater but damn i need to get this off my chest!! Karlee annoys me so much. I feel like she tries way too hard to be funny, to act like she doesn't care about how she looks (always making dumb faces) and etc. The "omg im so awkward *dumb face*" thing is not endearing at all.. Tbh I am so shocked Keren and Kyra bought her a ticket to hang out with them. Maybe Keren likes her and Kyra didnt want to sound like a bitch to Keren when she came up with the idea so she just agreed. I didnt get the vibe Kyra liked her because of how she blew her off. She looks messy, unorganized, confused, disheveled and ugh just a mess.. I hate when people put themselves down a lot. It only makes people end up agreeing with them. Shes always like "Im such an idiot, so stupid, blah blah blah, i guess, i dont care, i dont know" Its so annoying. And did anyone really need that clip of her crying at the airport with a booger in her nose?? The fact that she saw it and kept it in the vlog makes me feel like shes gross. I started to dislike her when I noticed she was always talking crap about herself. Does she want her viewers to be like "no, youre not an idiot?" ugh.. Maybe I cant stand her because it seems like she cant stand her own self
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

I also got the feeling Kyra didn't like her. Kyra is really a bitchy girl. But she got a tiny tiny tiny bit of hate for the way she treated Karlee at playlist so maybe she is trying to make herself look better
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

Omg yes her face expressions! So ugly!! She's always questioning herself and she's so ironic with everything cause she has no manners. Her family channel is garbage

Annavi04
Informer
Informer

lizpuff2006 wrote:I also got the feeling Kyra didn't like her. Kyra is really a bitchy girl. But she got a tiny tiny tiny bit of hate for the way she treated Karlee at playlist so maybe she is trying to make herself look better
Yeah, I can see why Kyra didnt like her. Its awkward when someone likes you and you dont like them back, especially if they end up texting you a lot. I think Kyra didnt want to be bothered by Karlees texts so she told her to get her number from Keren to sort of indirectly say "no, idgaf, go away"
Kyra was also super nice to Britney on twitter asking subscribers to convince Britney to come to Florida after Britney tried to invite herself lol. I dont know if she meant it, but I doubt it. Its just damage control because of Bramtys video. If I was Keren Id be thinking to myself "Why the F are you inviting people to my house? lol pls dont come" Idk how they like so many overnight visitors. I like to be alone with my husband than with "friends"
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I was so very surprised when Karlee announced she was invited to Florida. I thought why did they invite her? Keren and Kyra seems to be "friends" and I just didn't see them hanging with anyone else
I hope Karlee is not disappointed if she is left out a bit when she is there
Annavi04
Informer
Informer

lizpuff2006 wrote:I was so very surprised when Karlee announced she was invited to Florida. I thought why did they invite her? Keren and Kyra seems to be "friends" and I just didn't see them hanging with anyone else
To piss Bramty off? lol Honestly, I have NO clue. I think she will be left out quite a lot especially since Kyra doesnt like her much. If it was a group of 4 it wouldnt be so bad, but being the 3rd wheel with 2 people who are "close friends" doesnt sound fun at all. Keren and Kyra may not have a super genuine friendship (according to the bramty video) but at this point they probably know too much about one another to risk pissing each other off so they stay friendly. At the end of the day, Keren gains subs from that friendship
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

But in the end Brahmty does not give a fuck cause she has it all plus her shit together!! They are all gonna be with their boyfriends and kids and Karlee alone for once again. Let's count how many times she is gonna cry while in Florida or at the airport.

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Annavi04 wrote:
lizpuff2006 wrote:I was so very surprised when Karlee announced she was invited to Florida. I thought why did they invite her? Keren and Kyra seems to be "friends" and I just didn't see them hanging with anyone else
To piss Bramty off? lol Honestly, I have NO clue. I think she will be left out quite a lot especially since Kyra doesnt like her much. If it was a group of 4 it wouldnt be so bad, but being the 3rd wheel with 2 people who are "close friends" doesnt sound fun at all. Keren and Kyra may not have a super genuine friendship (according to the bramty video) but at this point they probably know too much about one another to risk pissing each other off so they stay friendly. At the end of the day, Keren gains subs from that friendship
Keren and Kyra are about as real as imitation butter. Same as their friendship. I didn't see the bramty video but I dislike her too. I did watch the video Elle made on it though
Annavi04
Informer
Informer

lizpuff2006 wrote:
Annavi04 wrote:
Keren and Kyra are about as real as imitation butter. Same as their friendship. I didn't see the bramty video but I dislike her too. I did watch the video Elle made on it though
Bramty said that a girl (Keren or Kyra) was talking crap about another one (Kyra or Keren) to her and she was thinking to herself "Arent they supposed to be bestfriends?? Are they setting me up or testing me?"
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Makes sense. I can see that happening. I wish she would have left that video up lol
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

nebula wrote:But in the end Brahmty does not give a fuck cause she has it all plus her shit together!! They are all gonna be with their boyfriends and kids and Karlee alone for once again. Let's count how many times she is gonna cry while in Florida or at the airport.

For sure she's gonna cry her eyes out at the airport. Don't people travel knowing there's a slight chance of delays, cancellations, and whatnot?
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

She propably gonna miss her kids but if they were such good "friends" why did they invite only her? She has her family also, propably she will have to make cute voices or idiot compliments or other stupid things, to K and K and their kids in order to fit in while she's crying inside..
I personally would have stayed with my kids. Or plot twist all of a sudden all 4 of them fly to Florida!!

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

nebula wrote:She propably gonna miss her kids but if they were such good "friends" why did they invite only her? She has her family also, propably she will have to make cute voices or idiot compliments or other stupid things, to K and K and their kids in order to fit in while she's crying inside..
I personally would have stayed with my kids. Or plot twist all of a sudden all 4 of them fly to Florida!!

Everytime Karlee has travelled she has done so on her own. I am sure that is finance related. I don't think Kyra wanted to buy tickets for all 4 of them. Personally it would kill me to be apart from my kids so much. I know it bothers her.
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

I know its finance related but it's like "hey you know all 8 of us are gonna be together but you won't be alone you'll have fun we promise". I know she does it for the money -views, but she is gonna be miserable hanging out with the queens, but who am I to judge?

Joygirl42
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Joygirl42 »

Can't she at least bring Kane? :/
Can he sit on her lap?
If not, why couldn't Kyra and Karen buy two tickets(or Karlee buys an extra one). either Kerlee and Darian could go or Kerlee and Kane(Preston i feel like would be alittle too old to be with all the little ones and might be bored but that's my option) she would feel less left out of activities if she had her baby or bf going.
Kyra and Karen must have seen the travel vlogs where it really shows Karlee doesn't like traveling too much, they couldn't have given her more time or like I said another ticket?
Maybe I'm just ranting lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Joygirl42 wrote:Can't she at least bring Kane? :/
Can he sit on her lap?
If not, why couldn't Kyra and Karen buy two tickets(or Karlee buys an extra one). either Kerlee and Darian could go or Kerlee and Kane(Preston i feel like would be alittle too old to be with all the little ones and might be bored but that's my option) she would feel less left out of activities if she had her baby or bf going.
Kyra and Karen must have seen the travel vlogs where it really shows Karlee doesn't like traveling too much, they couldn't have given her more time or like I said another ticket?
Maybe I'm just ranting lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Preston would have fun with Jackson and Kyras boy (don't know his name)

Return to “I-P”