Karlee Holden/ KD and kids

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Karlee Holden/ KD and kids

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

millercoop wrote:So I’m super confused.. I don’t watch their vlogs and only really keep up on here. I saw her ad for lull on instagram. It was about getting a lull mattress for Darian. It looked like they set it up in the second bedroom at the apartment. Does that mean she is moving back and one of them is sleeping in a separate room? Or is she just helping him set it up in his apartment and she isn’t living there? Also thought they were fighting.. weird of her to post that if so lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The mattress went into the main bedroom where Darian is. As long as nothing has changed Darian's brother is in the second bedroom.

I don't think they are fighting all the time. Just the back and forth they seem to do
+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by +Jmama19+ »

workinprogress wrote:
Idkhihello wrote:Just went to check her tweets and she deleted them. Fuck lol

The power of the internet! She thought she'd get away with those tweets, but I GOTCHU KARLEE DONT WORRY HUNNY!!!

What were they i dont use tapatalk so i cant see, booo
+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by +Jmama19+ »

MomOf286 wrote:She isn't only relying on YT. She expects Darian to help her pay for what she wants. He's going to love paying for repairs in that apt when she moves outs because she is so freaking disgusting.
I honestly dont get how she can live so filthy. Ive seen Kane lick windows then seen her kids end up, and herself I think, get hand foot and mouth disease. Thats some nasty stuff literally transmitted from person to person and just literally not using good hygiene. She's a present mom but lazy, really lazy. With Darien being a real clean person I knew they were doomed. That apartment was tiny with nothing in it, it shouldve been sparkling clean in 10 seconds and yet it was a pig sty all the time. That place and all the laundry couldve been done in less than an hour with cooked meals every night. There is literally no good reason your kids arent dressed, kids clean, laundry done, house clean and dinner cooked daily. I understood Dariens frustration after watching someone like Keren or Kyra who do it all with larger homes and busier careers. Preston looks so depressed and angry and Kane seems to get all her time. Everyone is so impressed with his verbal skills but let me tell you why they speak so well, they are locked up with her all day and hearing only an adult. They talk like adults because thats all they are exposed to for the most part. If children spend the majority of their time only engaged by adults they speak earlier and more maturely. Its not because shes sitting there teaching them things, they are kind of all just trapped with each other all the time. By that meaning just alone together in a small space with not alot of money for toys or going places. My heart just breaks at the lack of planning special memories for birthdays or holidays too, just laziness there as well. I hope all the kids that fan these teen moms take a good look at what teen parenting really looks like because Karlee is a perfect example. My heart just breaks for those kids, they look so sad, malnourished and tired all the time, same as Karlee and Darien but he does look happier and healthier now just in the face since he gets to live a little and get outside. The only time the boys get to be boys not babied and are dressed and outside seems to be when they are with him. Please pple dont have kids until you can be happy and give them a full happy family life too, especially a clean healthy life. I just dont get how anyone can live so filthy. Darien showed her up big time with his day in the life of dad video, he showed exactly how easy it is to clean and get it all done in no time.
SoNotOverIt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SoNotOverIt »

+Jmama19+ wrote:
MomOf286 wrote:She isn't only relying on YT. She expects Darian to help her pay for what she wants. He's going to love paying for repairs in that apt when she moves outs because she is so freaking disgusting.
I honestly dont get how she can live so filthy. Ive seen Kane lick windows then seen her kids end up, and herself I think, get hand foot and mouth disease. Thats some nasty stuff literally transmitted from person to person and just literally not using good hygiene. She's a present mom but lazy, really lazy. With Darien being a real clean person I knew they were doomed. That apartment was tiny with nothing in it, it shouldve been sparkling clean in 10 seconds and yet it was a pig sty all the time. That place and all the laundry couldve been done in less than an hour with cooked meals every night. There is literally no good reason your kids arent dressed, kids clean, laundry done, house clean and dinner cooked daily. I understood Dariens frustration after watching someone like Keren or Kyra who do it all with larger homes and busier careers. Preston looks so depressed and angry and Kane seems to get all her time. Everyone is so impressed with his verbal skills but let me tell you why they speak so well, they are locked up with her all day and hearing only an adult. They talk like adults because thats all they are exposed to for the most part. If children spend the majority of their time only engaged by adults they speak earlier and more maturely. Its not because shes sitting there teaching them things, they are kind of all just trapped with each other all the time. By that meaning just alone together in a small space with not alot of money for toys or going places. My heart just breaks at the lack of planning special memories for birthdays or holidays too, just laziness there as well. I hope all the kids that fan these teen moms take a good look at what teen parenting really looks like because Karlee is a perfect example. My heart just breaks for those kids, they look so sad, malnourished and tired all the time, same as Karlee and Darien but he does look happier and healthier now just in the face since he gets to live a little and get outside. The only time the boys get to be boys not babied and are dressed and outside seems to be when they are with him. Please pple dont have kids until you can be happy and give them a full happy family life too, especially a clean healthy life. I just dont get how anyone can live so filthy. Darien showed her up big time with his day in the life of dad video, he showed exactly how easy it is to clean and get it all done in no time.
I agree with the fact karlee is lazy beyond belief and very dirty, but a lot of the stuff you said just seems a bit much. She’s not a teen mom anymore so technically she’s just a lazy mom. And as far as children speaking earlier because they’re around adults more is actually fairly untrue so idk where that logic came from. They actually do have a massive amount of toys, and from what I’ve watch in her vlogs and Snapchat they go to the park often. I’m not here to defend her but it really seems like you don’t watch her much. A lot of karlee’s problems are related to lack of motivation and laziness. Btw DITL are never truly a good representation of what parents do in the day but you just seem angry lol

mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

I mean, depending on how they split the kids time and how much he makes he SHOULD be paying her child support.
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

mydietsucks_1 wrote:
I mean, depending on how they split the kids time and how much he makes he SHOULD be paying her child support.
He 100% should pay for things the kid needs, but he is not responsible for her bills or extra curricular activities. She needs to get a real job because she cannot afford to live on her own with as little views as she gets. She isn't even a consistent vlogger. All she is doing is putting herself in debt.
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

She's made around $600 if that in 1 month. She definitely has no common sense.
Idkhihello
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Idkhihello »

MomOf286 wrote:She's made around $600 if that in 1 month. She definitely has no common sense.
I remember Kyra saying that they were able to fully rely on YouTube money once they hit 100k subs so I wonder if that’s what Karlee’s betting on. (Her personal channel)

MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Probably, but she doesn't even have a set schedule. She isn't as invested in her future as other yt families. She doesn't have any motivation or will to be successful.
Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

Karlee looked nice in the most recent vlog taking the kids trick or treating.. Darian on the other hand.. No comment.. Granted he must have just gotten off work, but surely couldn't he have slipped into some clean clothes at least, even if there was no time to shower...
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

Idk if it was the long hair or what, but it looked like Darian is gaining some weight

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mmoommoo »

Karlee always has greasy hair. drives me up the wall and makes my head itch.

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

mmoommoo wrote:Karlee always has greasy hair. drives me up the wall and makes my head itch.

her house and car must smell like dirty hair. Gag.
Kenzie23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kenzie23 »

LOL Darian mentioned us on snapchat a few hours ago. Looks like he just discovered it today because he was on page 1 and was jokingly disguising his butthurt about something that was posted back in March.
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

Kenzie23 wrote:LOL Darian mentioned us on snapchat a few hours ago. Looks like he just discovered it today because he was on page 1 and was jokingly disguising his butthurt about something that was posted back in March.
what did he say? I don't have him on Snapchat but I'm curious about his reaction to this site.
teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

I feel like she should have given Preston the room. Why does she need an extra room for an "office"?
kindasorta
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kindasorta »

teddyandmommy wrote:I feel like she should have given Preston the room. Why does she need an extra room for an "office"?
Ugh I thought the same thing!! Like why couldn't she have set up a little corner of her room for her office/filming stuff?? And if the boys like sharing a room, why not make the third bedroom a play room? It would help contain the mess of all their toys that are usually scattered around.

I just think it's crazy she's paying for a three bedroom instead of a two, just so she can have an "office". For what? Her two videos a month?

Girl has a bigggg storm coming
millercoop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by millercoop »

I laughed out loud at her snap story... oh gosh haha they literally just moved in and one of the kids already scribbled all over the dishwasher

MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yes shes been there what 24 hours and already trashing the place.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Whats her Snapchat. I cant find it

Found it. It's karlee.holden

Return to “I-P”