Dopeitsdarian
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Karlee Holden/ KD and kids

Unread post by Pineapples »

Seems like Darian has a new girl? Lots of snaps of her lately. In his bed, out for dinner, in the apartment. That was fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenb8291 »

Feeling like this has got off topic with all the Darian talk. This is a Mom’s forum. I know he has been the drama lately. I’m just rubbed the wrong way. He didn’t marry her & treat her right. He used her to grow his channel. And now Karlee has stopped her channel. He crushed her soul. I know she seemed like a hot mess at times but holy cow, the poor girl! I see she just wants to be a good mom and he wants to be a player.
I hope she still posts once in a while and strongly feel loosing him will help her be a better person.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

It’s totally on topic to discuss darian here. If you don’t like it start your own thread explicitly about Karlee.

workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

dreamingangel210 wrote:Feeling like this has got off topic with all the Darian talk. This is a Mom’s forum. I know he has been the drama lately. I’m just rubbed the wrong way. He didn’t marry her & treat her right. He used her to grow his channel. And now Karlee has stopped her channel. He crushed her soul. I know she seemed like a hot mess at times but holy cow, the poor girl! I see she just wants to be a good mom and he wants to be a player.
I hope she still posts once in a while and strongly feel loosing him will help her be a better person.
Not to be rude, but the thread title is part “KDandKids” which means Darian is totally on topic. If you don’t like it, make a Karlee thread somewhere else solely for her. Karlee is too boring to focus on 100% of the time, sorry.

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

There are threads that discuss Oscar and Kyra, Keren and Khoa, missy and Bryan, Jess and Chris.. why should Darian not be discussed? Just curious

guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

Pineapples wrote:There are threads that discuss Oscar and Kyra, Keren and Khoa, missy and Bryan, Jess and Chris.. why should Darian not be discussed? Just curious

Yeah, it is totally acceptable to talk about him. We talked about the break up and he was apart of that.

Also, I agree with you Pineapples. They just broke up it seems and he has a new chick. Goes to show how much he loved Karlee -.-

On Snapchat, she cooked for him and shit. He probably likes her for that. Karlee didn't cook right? But still, they are newly together, so this is the honeymoon phase. He claims to be "in love" with her on Snap. Calm down little boy!
+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by +Jmama19+ »

guineapeegz wrote:
Pineapples wrote:There are threads that discuss Oscar and Kyra, Keren and Khoa, missy and Bryan, Jess and Chris.. why should Darian not be discussed? Just curious

Yeah, it is totally acceptable to talk about him. We talked about the break up and he was apart of that.

Also, I agree with you Pineapples. They just broke up it seems and he has a new chick. Goes to show how much he loved Karlee -.-

On Snapchat, she cooked for him and shit. He probably likes her for that. Karlee didn't cook right? But still, they are newly together, so this is the honeymoon phase. He claims to be "in love" with her on Snap. Calm down little boy!
She looks 100% the type you want to step into stepmom role NOT! Sorry but your ass is hanging out on snapchat and he has kids, try showing a little class, damn. Id grab her by her flippin ass hair, lol sorry, being a mom I cant stand seeing guys flaunting new girlfriends who think they are gonna jump in and show their shit like that. I hoped he was better than that, guess not

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

+Jmama19+ wrote:
guineapeegz wrote:

She looks 100% the type you want to step into stepmom role NOT! Sorry but your ass is hanging out on snapchat and he has kids, try showing a little class, damn. Id grab her by her flippin ass hair, lol sorry, being a mom I cant stand seeing guys flaunting new girlfriends who think they are gonna jump in and show their shit like that. I hoped he was better than that, guess not

Ugh I can’t stand when men do that (moms do it too with their new bf, but mostly men). I reallllyy hope he doesn’t bring her around the kids for a very long time. Or it’s going to be a life full of their parents new partners in and out. He needs to put the boys first, not his dick

workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yeeeeeah those snaps of his new “gf” were um...interesting...to say the least lmao. It’s clear that he does it to piss Karlee off, but tbh if i were his new girl, I’d be annoyed at him. She HAS to know that’s why he posts “mysterious” shots of her ass while she’s cooking. I mean, let’s be real, Darian isn’t looking for a wife rn. He wants an easy hookup to make Karlee envious, hoping she’ll become miserable and crawl back to him. It wouldn’t surprise me if she did eventually go back to him.

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Interesting that the new ‘gf’ looks very girl next door and doesn’t have a whole mess of tattoos and piercings...

queenb8291
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenb8291 »

I'm sorry everyone! Fair enough!! I think it is just because his behavior sometimes just annoys me so much!
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

dreamingangel210 wrote:I'm sorry everyone! Fair enough!! I think it is just because his behavior sometimes just annoys me so much!
It's okay! It annoys me too but it's fun to shit talk them
+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

Pineapples wrote:Interesting that the new ‘gf’ looks very girl next door and doesn’t have a whole mess of tattoos and piercings...

Have you seen her face? Sad to say but Karlee really fucked her self up with all those janky tattoos. She went waaayyy to far with too many bad ones allover herself. I always felt bad for her because of them. I mean thats alot of crap tattoos. Darian is a decent looking guy who works hard and is clean. To most girls that a pretty good catch. Karlee on the other hand is a mess in almost every way poor thing.

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
+Jmama19+ wrote:
guineapeegz wrote: Yeah, it is totally acceptable to talk about him. We talked about the break up and he was apart of that.

Ugh I can’t stand when men do that (moms do it too with their new bf, but mostly men). I reallllyy hope he doesn’t bring her around the kids for a very long time. Or it’s going to be a life full of their parents new partners in and out. He needs to put the boys first, not his dick

She was with him when he grocery shopped before getting the boys. I think she may have been there because Preston was acting really weird. He is such a sad depressed mixed up little kid. I really hope neither brings anyone new around until its something very serious long term. The kids have been through enough change. Life sucks sometimes, wish young people would stop starting families. Like go to college, travel, find yourself first! Theres a whole world out there.

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yeah I really dislike Karlees tattoos. They are awful. They just look really bad quality and ill thought out. Like basically she just threw them randomly all over her body.

I especially hate the leg ones. Awful.

Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wobbledewobble »

+Jmama19+ wrote:
guineapeegz wrote:

You should have heard how she talked on his YouNow. Potty mouthed. Not cute. Especially as a first impression to everyone. And neither were those basically panties she was wearing while cooking his dinner. You know he already doesn’t respect her for posting that. Why would you want everyone on the internet including guys to s e your new girlfriends ass? He never did that to karlee, because while they wer together he actually respected her.

Also the new girls name is zoeharlow on Twitter. She’s the same one he as showing in his bed on Snapchat for no reason other than for karlee to find out I’m sure. He really already tweeted last week “how do you know when you’re in love?” Smfhh lol

Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wobbledewobble »

That girl is on Twitter bullying other people.
Some girl said she was gonna post her own nudes (lol) and she starts telling her she looks like she’s from whoville and how she is overly confident and when people start defending the girl she’s like calling them dusty bitches darian... if you are reading this... no. Just no. You want THAT around your boys?

workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yeah lmao i just looked at that girl’s twitter and damn...she’s a shit show. She throws the N word around left & right, tells people they’re “ashy”. I hope Karlee tells him to keep that grimy girl away from her kids. Karlee isn’t the classiest Mom out there either, but she’s at least 3 steps above D’s new chick

Return to “I-P”