Re: Karlee Holden/ KD and kids

Unread post by bulboustrollxx »

The into to her new vid was so cringey I couldn’t keep watching
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

The shirt she's wearing in her newest video...isn't that a shirt she sorted into the get rid of pile in the last video when she was "downsizing". I can't bear the thought of going back to check but....it sure looks like it.

She is definitely on drugs.
Adp1993
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Adp1993 »

I don't understand why she uploaded one video declaring that all her clothes fit into one drawer with extra room to spare, and then uploads the next video showing a bunch more clothes and an entire basket full of her dirty clothes. I hate how everyone is suddenly pretending to be a minimalist because it's trendy.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Karlee Holden/ KD and kids

Unread post by Pineapples »

So she’s launched merch shirts with a bottle of wine on it and the slogan ‘mask your problems’ what a great message for her young subbies from the barely legal drinker young mom of 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

Okay so everyone is pissed about Dariens GF but never mentions karlee and the guy she met right before she left D. He found texts in her phone. In no way if she was scared for her life would her mother let those children be around darien at all. Honestly she is such a drunk and a pill popper you can see it on her face and all she ever does is try to make everyone feel sorry her. I hope Darien finds a good girl because those babies need a mom who actually cares about them and not what Twitter or YT can do for her.
cklein31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cklein31 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... f1e011.jpg[/img]

Yikes

cklein31
Informer
Informer

No one said she’s gonna regret getting tattoos - just how fucking awful they look and how poorly done they are. If you’re gonna get ink invest in a good artist because otherwise... you have to be faux proud of shitty tattoos ew

queenb8291
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenb8291 »

MomOf286 wrote:Okay so everyone is pissed about Dariens GF but never mentions karlee and the guy she met right before she left D. He found texts in her phone. In no way if she was scared for her life would her mother let those children be around darien at all. Honestly she is such a drunk and a pill popper you can see it on her face and all she ever does is try to make everyone feel sorry her. I hope Darien finds a good girl because those babies need a mom who actually cares about them and not what Twitter or YT can do for her.
I am confused... where and how was this shared about her texting another guy? I could understand Dariens anger if she was behaving this way. These two sure left us all a mystery. Or maybe I just wasn't watching their videos enough. Did Darien take some videos down from his channel? It does seem they only do what is convenient for them and don't care enough about their following or supporting others in the YouTube Community. It would be nice to see her or Darien share on positive level, we all need better role models and what they have gone through is such a great place to start sharing how going through something hard can be a positive thing. Plus Keren did so much to help her channel. When is she going to give that back to another YouTuber or Subscriber? It seems all she cares about is her 1mil. I get being single and trying to rely on her channel for money but whatever happened to keeping the gift of giving going which then also allows more to come into your life? So many collabs help those involved with new subs and views. She should keep banking on that, after all Keren really did like her!!
kindasorta
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kindasorta »

dreamingangel210 wrote:
MomOf286 wrote:Okay so everyone is pissed about Dariens GF but never mentions karlee and the guy she met right before she left D. He found texts in her phone. In no way if she was scared for her life would her mother let those children be around darien at all. Honestly she is such a drunk and a pill popper you can see it on her face and all she ever does is try to make everyone feel sorry her. I hope Darien finds a good girl because those babies need a mom who actually cares about them and not what Twitter or YT can do for her.
I am confused... where and how was this shared about her texting another guy? I could understand Dariens anger if she was behaving this way. These two sure left us all a mystery. Or maybe I just wasn't watching their videos enough. Did Darien take some videos down from his channel? It does seem they only do what is convenient for them and don't care enough about their following or supporting others in the YouTube Community. It would be nice to see her or Darien share on positive level, we all need better role models and what they have gone through is such a great place to start sharing how going through something hard can be a positive thing. Plus Keren did so much to help her channel. When is she going to give that back to another YouTuber or Subscriber? It seems all she cares about is her 1mil. I get being single and trying to rely on her channel for money but whatever happened to keeping the gift of giving going which then also allows more to come into your life? So many collabs help those involved with new subs and views. She should keep banking on that, after all Keren really did like her!!
If Darian did say any thing related to that (which... I never saw, but maybe he said it on a YouNow or something) I don’t really believe he’s a reliable narrator to the situation at all. Not that Karlee is much better, but D just has this “feel bad for me, I’m the victim” mentality that just irks me. I honestly think he read very controlling (and maybe even abusive) to Karlee but I don’t want to make too many assumptions. Idk, I just think Karlee is a mess and probably depressed, and I get a bad vibe from Darian
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenb8291 »

I agree, Darian 200% gives me a bad vibe. I bet it did come from him but isn’t reliable in anyway for what comes out of his mouth. He has too much of the I’m the “trying to act” good guy vibe on what I have seen of his videos & comments. Compensating completely for what he knows is true about himself.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

cklein31 wrote:No one said she’s gonna regret getting tattoos - just how fucking awful they look and how poorly done they are. If you’re gonna get ink invest in a good artist because otherwise... you have to be faux proud of shitty tattoos ew
Yeah like I think it's fine that she has tattoos but like...she's SO young to have so many. Like idk if I'd have gotten so many if I wasn't even out of my early twenties and clearly had no idea who I really am yet. Plus yeah I have NEVER gotten the 'eh its a shitty tattoo but whatever' attitude like it's not a freaking sketchbook. It's your BODY. Where you LIVE FOREVER. Maybe she has no time/money to fix them but I couldn't be so chill about it.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
cklein31
Informer
Informer

luls. hi karlee

MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

[quote="cklein31"]Image

luls. hi karlee

You know I get their relationship was bad, but she has yet to own up to her part in their downfall. Last year sometime she did a drunk younow and admitted to being physical when her and D argued. That she would talk to other guys to to piss him off, I mean I get he isn't a saint but she isn't either and she has to stop acting like she never did anything. She goes back on everything she says "I was all on the relationship it was all his fault blah blah blah" she can't even keep her house clean or feed her kids anything besides overcooked noodles and sauce. So something is def off with her somewhere she just needs to handle it.
Adp1993
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Adp1993 »

Why does she think anyone wants vision board/law of attraction advice from her? Her life isn't aspirational. It's been slowly imploding for a while now. If anything she's proof that the law of attraction is a bunch of bullshit.
+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by +Jmama19+ »

Oh shes actually a hood rat skank of a girl. She was on twitter running her mouth to all these girls just starting shit for no reason acting ghetto and ratchet. I dont know what he is doing. I wouldnt let that mess near my kids

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

+Jmama19+ wrote:
Oh shes actually a hood rat skank of a girl. She was on twitter running her mouth to all these girls just starting shit for no reason acting ghetto and ratchet. I dont know what he is doing. I wouldnt let that mess near my kids

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
Karlee is just as big of a mess must be his thing, he likes women that aren't stable.
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Also yesterday was Kane's birthday and she no mention of it from her at all. Is she just not doing anything for his birthday?
bethanymack
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bethanymack »

Adp1993 wrote:Why does she think anyone wants vision board/law of attraction advice from her? Her life isn't aspirational. It's been slowly imploding for a while now. If anything she's proof that the law of attraction is a bunch of bullshit.
Agreed. She's done two videos on this specifically in the past year and she mentions the vision board often. TBH I watch because I want to see her succeed at some point, but I just think she may be a little burnt out. She said in her latest video she's ready for a "glow up" but I really don't see that happening. She's a dopey young mom of two who can take a decent, "edgy" instagram photo every once in a while. Her twitter is off-putting and reads like teenage angst/mania.

Overall, I'll keep watching. She's a mess and I'd like to see her get her shit together.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

I don't see the point of a vision board. I can get having goals and visions for your future but for someone like her what is the point? It just seems like a random assortment of pics and quotes squashed together that she does nothing with
Adp1993
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Adp1993 »

It annoys me that she thinks she'll achieve her goals without having to do any actual work. You can't dream your way into a fancy house. If she wants to succeed on YouTube and be able to support that kind of lifestyle she needs to hustle. Put in the effort and upload at least 3 times a week. Keren got her to 100k, but no-one can get her to 1 million except herself.

Return to “I-P”