Phil and Alex | Part 1

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Phil and Alex

Unread post by Pineapples »

God does anyone remember the vlog where she had a pain in her ear on a plane journey and she was sobbing and sobbing and saying help me help me ffs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Phil and Alex

Unread post by eab424 »

Pineapples wrote:God does anyone remember the vlog where she had a pain in her ear on a plane journey and she was sobbing and sobbing and saying help me help me ffs

Yes I do. Sounds like air pressure. Chew some gum.

And I've also had Heprin injections and they aren't as bad as she's making it out to be. They do burn but it goes away quickly. Can you imagine her during labor? Have fun Phil.
Itsmyopinionn83
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Itsmyopinionn83 »

Did the social worker not say anything about their space/house? Im positive they mentioned doing IVF Alex doesnt have a conversation without mentioning it.

Also the hinting at ad sponsorship is incredibly lame. Just stop! ✋

I still think its irresponsible that they have a one bedroom apt and have no plans of moving. Someone should tell their landlord. Its illegal (3rd baby- 5 people) to have that many people in that house.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

Itsmyopinionn83 wrote:Did the social worker not say anything about their space/house? Im positive they mentioned doing IVF Alex doesnt have a conversation without mentioning it.

Also the hinting at ad sponsorship is incredibly lame. Just stop! ✋

I still think its irresponsible that they have a one bedroom apt and have no plans of moving. Someone should tell their landlord. Its illegal (3rd baby- 5 people) to have that many people in that house.
I guess they could always move. I did notice the girls sleep in a bedroom with a door. Then the parents sleep in a walk in closet size room. Then they have the grandparents sleep in a place that's out in the open when visiting.

Yeah they hint at a lot of things. I remember one video they were asking people to send them things they could auction off to raise money for one of the adoptions. Which isn't so bad but when you've been claiming to live off of one income for 2 years and being very fragile you should have no problem footing the bill for both adoptions. That's just one video.

As far as the persons per house. I'm not sure about the legality about it. Baby can sleep in a basinet in the parents room for a few months. I know if your fostering they have rules and regulations about how many bedrooms there are for x amount of people. And who shares a room.

Their house needs some color in that house it's so bland. They seriously need to do something about it. Everything is either white or cream in every room.
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

I don't think it is appropriate AT ALL to be posting pictures and the account of this woman, who you *believe* to be birth mom. Phil and Alex have chosen to keep that private for both the birth mom's and girl's sake and they should be afforded that. Posting those is taking it too far. I have alerted a mod.

And you seriously believe they are using a stand in?? Because people can't dye their hair and who even knows if the woman you posted is actually the birth mom.
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

Tiger27 wrote:I don't think it is appropriate AT ALL to be posting pictures and the account of this woman, who you *believe* to be birth mom. Phil and Alex have chosen to keep that private for both the birth mom's and girl's sake and they should be afforded that. Posting those is taking it too far. I have alerted a mod.

And you seriously believe they are using a stand in?? Because people can't dye their hair and who even knows if the woman you posted is actually the birth mom.
Also to quote you from a previous post "I actually know one of their birth moms. Callie's. Kinsleys birth mom went to my church. Callie's mom was either a friend from a school or a friend of a friend to me. I'm obviously not going to post her information and I have nothing negative to say about her. However, I think the birth mom was having some a tough time giving her child up after the birth."

If Kinsley's mom went to your church, why do you just "believe" this is the right woman, not know for sure? And you said you obviously wouldn't post any information, but here you are doing just that!! Literally NO one is asking for personal information like this! No normal person is interested in it because they respect the privacy of these people who have not chosen to live their live's on youtube.
noli
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by noli »

hunrya20 wrote:Bm
please delete all of those picture nobody ask to see them

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Why would you post that??? Nobody here asked you to. You’re fucking deranged. You wouldn’t say what hospital name it was but now you’re posting their full on social media details. You are so wrong omg.

RecklessDisregard
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RecklessDisregard »

Oh my word. I took a microbreak from being annoyed by P+A, and fixate on Olympic figure skating, and in my absence this thread blows up.

I guess these aren't exactly the receipts anyone was hoping for (though 2/3 tentatively look right to me).

Someone mentioned investors and donors, and really I would like to get a good look at people who think Phil & Alex still have a shred of credibility. Does anyone remember which vlog this was in?

I always thought their apartment was 2-bedroom. Just small. Does their room not have a door?

Perfect baby name - Charity
Itsmyopinionn83
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Itsmyopinionn83 »

I noticed they moved the cribs. I havent watched in a while but noticed they werent crammed in that room on yeaterdays vlog.

Hahaha

Do they read here?
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

But why would you not confirm your story by simply saying the hospital name for fear of outing them but then go on to post their details? If makes absolutely no sense. That girl looks very young and you should not have outed her like that. Shame on you.

jenneroni
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jenneroni »

Regardless of how easy it was for you to find their info, you didn’t need to share it to a bunch of people who didn’t ask and explicitly said they weren’t interested. This is a forum about P+A, not the BMs, and you’re just going out of your way to make it easier for weirdos to harass them.

Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommy359 »

What makes you think she’s Kinsleys birthmom? To me if makes no sense. You said you knew who she was because of church and the church made a big deal over the adoption/miracle etc. so why do you “think” it’s her?
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

RecklessDisregard wrote:Oh my word. I took a microbreak from being annoyed by P+A, and fixate on Olympic figure skating, and in my absence this thread blows up.

I guess these aren't exactly the receipts anyone was hoping for (though 2/3 tentatively look right to me).

Someone mentioned investors and donors, and really I would like to get a good look at people who think Phil & Alex still have a shred of credibility. Does anyone remember which vlog this was in?

I always thought their apartment was 2-bedroom. Just small. Does their room not have a door?

Perfect baby name - Charity
Kinsley and Callie's room does have a door. For right now it's a good sized room for both girls it seems like they keep toys out of there which is a good idea so their not distracted and they can sleep.

I mentioned that and it wasn't in a video it was in an article on the internet. From where Alex went to college.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

Look at her original post. "I know one of the birthmoms" then you go on and claim you know both. You have no credibility. I agree with the others. I may not agree with Phil and Alex, I may have issues with some things but never in a million years would I stalk their birthmoms. No matter if their accounts are public or not that's exactly what you did. And prior you claim you wouldn't say what hospital (I never asked but someone did) and you claimed you wanted to protect their privacy. Honestly saying where a person gives birth would not give a name of said person giving birth. But then you posted their photos and account name which is absolutely wrong. Nobody asked to see their photos.

I am amazed you stayed after so many people calling you out for it.
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

If their transfer date was the 13th, when do you think they'll find out whether the embryo implanted? Will they have to have bloodwork to determine that?
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

I would not at all be surprised if hunrya20 is the person she's posting about as "possibly being the birth mom". She's proved multiple times not only in this thread that she's young, bored, and looking for attention. What better way to get attention. I would recommend we all ignore her so her attention seeking dies down. None of her stories add up.
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

I was also wondering when they’ll find out. Yes, she’ll get blood work, but I think she’s planning on also testing at home.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

One of their viewers actually sent her a care package with a pregnancy test in it. And a lot of other stuff.
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yeah, I saw that care package. Whoever that lady was, was beyond thoughtful.

Return to “Phil and Alex”