Jelian Mercado

kindasorta
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jelian Mercado

Unread post by kindasorta »

ifucsam wrote:Her relationship with Tony must have really soured, she isn’t following him on insta anymore and she’s deleted every photo with him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think this is definitely the case. She was talking on Twitter about how he watched her YouNow... someone commented “I thought we liked Tony?” and she replied “we don’t”

I got the vibe from that thread that he’s pretty much stopped checking in on Mateo and her/doesn’t communicate or help her out in any way.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

kindasorta wrote:
ifucsam wrote:Her relationship with Tony must have really soured, she isn’t following him on insta anymore and she’s deleted every photo with him.

I think this is definitely the case. She was talking on Twitter about how he watched her YouNow... someone commented “I thought we liked Tony?” and she replied “we don’t”

I got the vibe from that thread that he’s pretty much stopped checking in on Mateo and her/doesn’t communicate or help her out in any way.
In a vlog a few weeks ago she said that a lot of people had been asking about tony and that she didn’t want to shit talk him because he is Mateos father but she hadn’t heard from him in weeks. And basically that she didn’t want to keep getting a million questions about him. It’s sad because he seemed like such a good guy and a good dad but guess not...

funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

staceybrax wrote:
kindasorta wrote:

In a vlog a few weeks ago she said that a lot of people had been asking about tony and that she didn’t want to shit talk him because he is Mateos father but she hadn’t heard from him in weeks. And basically that she didn’t want to keep getting a million questions about him. It’s sad because he seemed like such a good guy and a good dad but guess not...

She's said he doesn't pull his weight even when they're together. So I feel like when they aren't together and not even living in the same state he doesn't try at all.
Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

I like Jelian in contexts without Khoa and Keren, and also when she vlogs alone. It seems like when with them she lets them set the pace in their interactions, and holds back abit. Pity she doesn't have family in Orlando. I think she'd thrive even more with better company. Hopefully when her lease is up she can move to Miami? Elle who just visited seems abit weird to me.. Can't quite place my finger on it.
KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KLothbrock »

Chichi wrote:I like Jelian in contexts without Khoa and Keren, and also when she vlogs alone. It seems like when with them she lets them set the pace in their interactions, and holds back abit. Pity she doesn't have family in Orlando. I think she'd thrive even more with better company. Hopefully when her lease is up she can move to Miami? Elle who just visited seems abit weird to me.. Can't quite place my finger on it.
I think that she gets to distracted by people and her family. Did you see her vlogs with her family on Thanksgiving. She is one of those vloggers that needs to apparently vlog alone.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
ifucsam
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ifucsam »

KLothbrock wrote:
Chichi wrote:I like Jelian in contexts without Khoa and Keren, and also when she vlogs alone. It seems like when with them she lets them set the pace in their interactions, and holds back abit. Pity she doesn't have family in Orlando. I think she'd thrive even more with better company. Hopefully when her lease is up she can move to Miami? Elle who just visited seems abit weird to me.. Can't quite place my finger on it.
I think that she gets to distracted by people and her family. Did you see her vlogs with her family on Thanksgiving. She is one of those vloggers that needs to apparently vlog alone.

I mean can you blame her? She had family in from PR and it’s a holiday, she should be able to just relax and enjoy their company.

Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

ifucsam wrote:
KLothbrock wrote:

I mean can you blame her? She had family in from PR and it’s a holiday, she should be able to just relax and enjoy their company.

I agree. Quality time with extended family in from PR was more important. Especially after the recent devastating floods. I liked how she narrated the week away. I also think that daily vlogging for young, single parents is too strenuous. The point I was making is I like her in Miami surrounded by close family. She is more herself there than how she at times appears in K&K's vlogs.. Though it does appear as though Keren is finally warming up to her and engaging with her directly.
ifucsam
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ifucsam »

Chichi wrote:
ifucsam wrote:
KLothbrock wrote:I think that she gets to distracted by people and her family. Did you see her vlogs with her family on Thanksgiving. She is one of those vloggers that needs to apparently vlog alone.

I agree. Quality time with extended family in from PR was more important. Especially after the recent devastating floods. I liked how she narrated the week away. I also think that daily vlogging for young, single parents is too strenuous. The point I was making is I like her in Miami surrounded by close family. She is more herself there than how she at times appears in K&K's vlogs.. Though it does appear as though Keren is finally warming up to her and engaging with her directly.
I don’t watch kk but they do kinda rub me the wrong way. I get what you’re saying though and I would agree had it not been a holiday or like you said, the terrible devastating hurricane damage. I guess it’s good at least that she has friends in Orlando even if they seem like they may be fairwestjet friends.

kindasorta
Talker
Talker

I just started watching her and I really like her a lot, but omgggg I cringe every time I see how she buckles Mateo in to his car seat. The chest clip is like in the middle of his stomach!! And it doesn’t look tight enough at all

I mean, I know this isn’t just her (it seems YT moms in general are pretty clueless about carseat safety) and at least he’s still rearfacing (cough cough OK cough) but seriously girl, raise that chest clip to the armpits and tighten until there’s no slack left to pinch!!
ifucsam
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ifucsam »

her friend Mariana rubs me the wrong way
Emysere
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emysere »

I totally get that vibe from her friend too, dunno why.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yeah I don’t know what it is about Mariana but there’s something off about her. She’s annoying AF, that’s probably it.

gigi83
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gigi83 »

Even on the YouNow they did tonight she was so obnoxious. Even Jelian rolled her eyes a few times. I feel like Mariana is the type to want attention which explains why she made a youtube channel after Jelian’s blew up.
ifucsam
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ifucsam »

Yeah i think that’s it. She wants a lot of attention but she’s really annoying and immature.

Emysere
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emysere »

Yep, seeing her in the most recent vlog reminded me of why I can't stand her. The constant cursing even though she knows that a lot of younger viewers/kids probably watch the channel. Not to mention their own kids are right there! Reign it in. Kind of annoying that Jelian keeps it in the vlogs tbh. It's like she has this fake rebel attitude just to be obnoxious for no reason.
ifucsam
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ifucsam »

She needs to see a dermatologist or get a better skin care routine. Her skin looks horrible in her vlog today.

kindasorta
Talker
Talker

So in her newest vlog she said it was 10:00 PM when they were leaving the mall (and Mateo was screaming in the background) and they still “had to” go to Target. Then she gets home, films a little haul of the stuff she bought...she probably didn’t get home until close to midnight and Mateo is still up? I can’t imagine keeping my 1.5 year old up until midnight to shop unless it was fo something we absolutely needed right that second (and I can think of very few scenarios in which that would happen). That just seems crazy to me
ifucsam
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ifucsam »

I didn’t understand how target or a mall were even open that late. Maybe Christmas hours?

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

kindasorta wrote:So in her newest vlog she said it was 10:00 PM when they were leaving the mall (and Mateo was screaming in the background) and they still “had to” go to Target. Then she gets home, films a little haul of the stuff she bought...she probably didn’t get home until close to midnight and Mateo is still up? I can’t imagine keeping my 1.5 year old up until midnight to shop unless it was fo something we absolutely needed right that second (and I can think of very few scenarios in which that would happen). That just seems crazy to me
Yeah her hours are all messed up. She seems to sleep all day and then is up all night. Mateo seems to nap a lot in the car and in the stroller, which to me seems like he’s not getting enough sleep at night. I think Mateo needs his own room and to transition to sleeping on his own and he needs a better routine.
I hope that when she moves into her new place she is happier and gets herself onto a better routine for herself and Mateo. Because there is no need for her to only have time to go to the mall at 10pm when she works from home.

workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... 41da03.jpg[/img]
Hunny needs to size up...she looks so pretty until you realize that her boobs are about to bust those buttons.

Return to “I-P”