JJ's world

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

JJ's world

Unread post by Lyanna »

So this is a mother daily vlogging with her 14 years old daughter. The girl is Jojo Siwa, she was already quite famous because she was part of the Dance moms show who for a while and she already had another youtube channel and she have a bows line with Claire's.

The girl is incredibly obnoxious, she's always screaming in front of the camera and act more like an 8 yo than a 14 yo. She recently made a video called there's been an accident in which she told the fans they were going I don't know where and a bus ran over her dad and her dad is very badly injured and in hospital right now...then she said a T Rex came and started screaming and hysterically laughing again saying this was all for views, she wanted views, she didn't have any clickbait so she made this story up to have a clickbait because what would be a youtube channel without a clickbait, that it's just a fan fiction and nothing too serious.
Many of her fans are extremely young little girls and many of them are going crazy in the comment section telling her they unsub because that was a shame.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: JJ's world

Unread post by Caisflame »

I haven't been able to figure JoJo out. I can't tell if she's just very childish or if she's smart and realizes if she acts the way she does, she's going to continue to make lot's of money. At 14 I don't think I'd want my fanbase to be a bunch of 6 year olds but maybe she's dealing with it for the money.

I saw her bows at walmart a few days ago and man they are cheap as hell. Paper thin and made with a horrid halloween costume type fabric.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

I think she just wants to be famous, even if she's famous for kids. Being little kids' idol, she gets many jobs and contracts and all that matters for them is her career.
Yeah it was a smart move to dress her like a clown because she became a kind of brand and got many opportunities just because of that, but she's not 11 anymore and it's becoming annoying.
I always thought her bows were high quality because it became a thing, but I never saw them IRL because I don't live in the US.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Holy crap SHES 14!! I thought she was like 9??? I don't think it's an act I think she's really obsessed with fame and money.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

blackroses wrote:Holy crap SHES 14!! I thought she was like 9??? I don't think it's an act I think she's really obsessed with fame and money.
I think it's both. She's acting because she wants the fame and money. No 14 year old acts like that without getting something out of it.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Some people just never grow up. And how would she know better? Her family isn't teaching her how to behave, and she keeps getting jobs because of her unique style, so she doesn't even realize how childish she looks and sounds.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Does she EVER wear her hair down? I just scrolled though her Instagram and didn't see one picture where it wasn't in a high pony with a bow that a 2 year old would wear.

Return to “I-P”