Jessi Christine/Keep Calm And Clean | Part 1

Karissa7
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Keep Calm And Clean

Unread post by Karissa7 »

pixiedog1978 wrote:Y'all some hateful ass bitches. So let me get this straight. You can't stand her but you keep watching her videos? Daily? Ridiculous. I'd love to see what your house looks like. What your husband looks like. What you wear. How you do your makeup. How many "friends" you have on fb or Instagram. How perfect you are!!!! Yeah, she put herself on YouTube and her life out there for the world to see but you all talking shit about her don't even know her!! All you know is what you see on YouTube. If you don't like it, keep calm and move the fuck on. Act your age instead of acting like little jealous school girls desperate to start a hate clique because you feel too inadequate to do anything alone. I'm a military wife and I know that some of the soldiers have strict OPSEC rules in their unit. For those of you dummies that don't know what that is, get a fucken clue! Go wash your greasy ass hair and be a productive member of society instead of sitting on your dimples asses looking at YouTube searching for people to talk shit about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh, look, defensive, snotty, bitch Jessica graced us with her presence. Move along, dumbass.
Karissa7
Amateur
Amateur

And she got herself banned. Congrats, uneducated child. lmao
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

theg0ssiping1 wrote:
smom12 wrote:How old is this chick?

jessica or the child that showed up here cursing everyone?

not sure how old either are but i want to say jessica may be 30?
Hahah ok. I meant Jessica. Of course she would be dumb enough to leave a clue in her name. The 78 on the end of hr name just confirms it.

Why did she get banned? Because she is a psychotic loser?

Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Loverach06 »

If she was born in '78 that would make her 39.. and still acting like a mean girl.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

I really don't think Jessica is 39. I think she is a bit younger, but maybe I'm wrong. Kryptonite decided to ban her.
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

theg0ssiping1 wrote:
smom12 wrote:How old is this chick?

jessica or the child that showed up here cursing everyone?

not sure how old either are but i want to say jessica may be 30?
I thought the same. 30 seems to be about right.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Sorry ladies.... pre coffee and couldn't add. Considering I was born in 76 you would think I could add.

Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

I'm 29 & I don't feel like she's only a year older than me. I would guess closer to 34.

Karissa7
Amateur
Amateur

She's posting inspirational shit on her instagram like "don't let the world make you hard, don't let hate steal your sweetness" or something stupid like that. Judging from her recent actions here she needs to take her own advice. Doesn't she also say she's a Christian? Bet Jesus is real pleased with her swearing and ugly behaviour. lmao In reality she has very few gossipers (for now, will be more if she doesn't stop her negative, snotty attitude), but judging by her how to be successful on yt video she thinks very highly of herself and puts herself on the same level as youtubers with a million subscribers.

I always figured she was in her 20's by the way she acted. If I'm right about her not graduating high school and getting married young that makes sense. She never outgrew the high school drama, mean girls mentality and probably why she's so overly defensive all the time.

Hopefully, she is putting her youngest in preschool this year. Poor thing always seemed bored out of her mind in her vlogs.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

Karissa7 wrote:She's posting inspirational shit on her instagram like "don't let the world make you hard, don't let hate steal your sweetness" or something stupid like that. Judging from her recent actions here she needs to take her own advice. Doesn't she also say she's a Christian? Bet Jesus is real pleased with her swearing and ugly behaviour. lmao In reality she has very few gossipers (for now, will be more if she doesn't stop her negative, snotty attitude), but judging by her how to be successful on yt video she thinks very highly of herself and puts herself on the same level as youtubers with a million subscribers.

I always figured she was in her 20's by the way she acted. If I'm right about her not graduating high school and getting married young that makes sense. She never outgrew the high school drama, mean girls mentality and probably why she's so overly defensive all the time.

Hopefully, she is putting her youngest in preschool this year. Poor thing always seemed bored out of her mind in her vlogs.
i unfollowed her on instagram because it was all negative and haven't looked and don't plan to but that seems to be the going rate as youtubers where they get called out on their negativity and for about a week they go rogue positive betty and it never lasts

has she mentioned anything about putting the youngest in preschool in any of her videos?
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
Karissa7
Amateur
Amateur

Make sure and check out her longgg awaited spaghetti recipe that looks completely disgusting.

This girl is well on her way to being a complete sponsor whore like her idols queen Meg and friends. I seriously don't know why people even watch sponsored videos anymore. What's the point?
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

i need to click on her crap more often i mean content
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sooo.. she keeps whining about not having a voice, but doesn't let that keep her from bitching on IG.

theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

she's insane
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

she sounds like she has a personality disorder or something
also OT but aren'r military wives allowed to work in the US? every time I hear about one she doesn't do anything meaningful or for herself besides being a military wife and doesn't have friends except the other military wives on the base
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Lyanna wrote:she sounds like she has a personality disorder or something
also OT but aren'r military wives allowed to work in the US? every time I hear about one she doesn't do anything meaningful or for herself besides being a military wife and doesn't have friends except the other military wives on the base
i am sure military wives can work one of our friends used to be in the military and his wife worked lol i just get a kick out of her constantly saying her husband is too important to be in the videos because he is military
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

Her new video is called DITL of a single wife... So contradictory. That makes no sense

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

i hate when my military wife friends say that they are a single parent
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

She's really trying to stir up the drama with her "single mom" crap. Girl, you are not a single mom. You are a temporary solo parent. My husband used to go away for months at a time with the Army when our daughter was a baby. I never considered myself to be a "single mom" even though my marital status was still "single" (we weren't married yet). I still had a partner that was supporting me (financially, emotionally, etc) even if he wasn't there physically & we didn't get to talk much.

I know single moms, their lives consist of more than going to Target & whining about the mean women on the internet. They have to bust theirs to be everything for their kids. They don't have a partner to lean on, even over the phone. She's just a letting her true colors show. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 08a438.jpg[/img]

Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sorry for the double post but I just watched a little part of the video. She is showing a YouTuber (Truthfully Trisha) that was on Dr Phil, then shows a video from her channel & says "well if you're ever feeling low about yourself just turn on her channel & you'll feel much better.." let's remember all her talk about supporting other women and being a good role model for our children, when she's playing mean girl in front of her oldest daughter..

Return to “I-P”