Jessi Christine/Keep Calm And Clean | Part 1

theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Jessi Christine/Keep Calm And Clean | Part 1

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

had to make a post about this girl after stumbling across her 'how to be successful on youtube' video when she has 12,000 subscribers. has anyone else taken the time out of their day to die a slow death in watching her stuff? i wound up watching a few of her videos after her eyebrows and general snobbish talking intrigued me and here is what i can say about her right now

she tells people in her 'how to be successful on youtube' video that they shouldn't ask her to collab unless they are on her level because if someone with 100 subscribers asks someone like her with 12,000 whopping no big deal subscribers apparently that's a slap in the face for her because she has worked so so hard to get where she is with her channel. bow down to her peasants!

she tells people in this video not to copy other youtubers when she herself is meg 2.0 from love meg. this chick does nothing but clean her cluttered house and shows it off like it's something to look up to.

she needs to learn how to draw her eyebrows on better because i feel like i'm staring at those more so than her poorly contoured nose everytime i click on another one of her videos.

people in the comment section of this one particular video are praising her as if she is so real raw and honest but all i got from this flick is that she wants to be placed on a high horse so everyone can look up at her and she can look down at them.

after looking around a bit i have found out that she is friends with paige daniel who is 'youtube besties' with love meg which just solidifies me believing that she's just trying to be someone else because that's what they all do in that friendship tug of war. they all do the same videos within days of one another and then preach about not being identical to others while pretending to be better than everyone watching their flicks.

i just don't care for this girl
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Keep Calm And Clean

just watched her newest video and she starts snarking away at other people who have commented on other people's youtube videos about whether they use gloves to clean their toilets or not. :? :? :? :? :? :? :? i think i can now see why she is so lonely acting in all of her videos. who would want to be around someone that bitches that much?
Rachandfam09

Unread post by Rachandfam09 »

She does complain. A lot!!!
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

have you ever watched her IG stories?

the girl has an attitude problem
Rachandfam09

Yes that's where I see all the negative Nancy talk!
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

something tells me that jessica is one of those women that other military wives hate in her area because of her attitude so she started a youtube channel and pretended to be nice and got friends that way.

and secretly all the military wives in her area know she's just a flat out rude and lonely housewife. i would like her channel if it wasn't for my first video of hers that i watched being that how to be successful video because that just threw me off completely from her.
Rachandfam09

Yea plus she never told any of her family or friends about her channel and they found out not too long ago and she was on Instagram ranting about how they were bashing her. So your probably right.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Rachandfam09 wrote:Yea plus she never told any of her family or friends about her channel and they found out not too long ago and she was on Instagram ranting about how they were bashing her. So your probably right.
her family may have bashed her but something tells me the girl has no friends to bash her ha ha ha
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

so i'm watching her house tour and wanted to comment a little bit. i have to start by saying her house is beautiful but she has it decorated like turquoise paint was vomited everywhere. her house would look so much better a little toned down but to each their own when it comes to their decorating style. but to me her house is an eye sore with all these different patterns and colors and..........things.

for someone that claims her husband can't be in videos :? she sure does show off a bunch of pictures of him throughout the house.

her sweet tea sign that she paid way too much for looks like it was done by a 6 year old in school. omg she actually paid someone for that?? :-o

when she goes into her bedroom and shows us "the books she has on her nightstand" just goes to show how she is trying to be meg 2.0 from love meg channel. meg has mentioned both of those books and something tells me this chick can't read in the first place. good lord if this part wasn't obvious enough. we know that was staged jessica.

i could go on but will save myself and my fingers from the anguish but i will say the only real side to her that i saw was when she spoke about her dog oscar that passed. you could hear how sad she was when she pointed out his blanket he passed away in and his remains etc. but other than that i think i just found someone other than love meg that i can not stand for the life of me
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

I was a bit on the fence when I first started watching Jessica, but I actually really like her. I've been watching her a couple months, I think. I think she's a lot of things Meg wishes she was to be honest. I really like her home and I think she actually cleans it well, unlike Meg. I like that she opens up about her anxiety, as I have it too. I never watched the YouTube video though, but I'll stay away as though don't relate to me and never will - ha!
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

If I had to snark about her, I don't care for her eyebrows either. She could easily fix them. She looks amazing without makeup too, just like her daughter. I'm envious of that.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

i saw a vlog where didn't have makeup on as well and thought she looked much better than when her face is painted on. but i just can't stand her and how she speaks to her subscribers and viewers as if they have something to gain by having her in their subscription box.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

so she cleaned her daughter's room in today's video and sprayed the kid's bed with scentsy spray then took all the linens off and put new ones on. what was the point of spraying the linens before taking them off to put new ones on?

hubby's backside made an appearance in the vlog today................the one that can't be on camera
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Loverach06 »

What's with these chicks wearing robes in their videos? Yesterday Erica Lee had one on in hers, today Jessica (KC&C) does. They aren't coming out & saying they're sponsored or were given them for free. I'm not seeing any links or codes. It's strange.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

they are all from shop pink blush from what i am seeing just a bunch of sponsorships not being mentioned i am sure
Karissa7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Karissa7 »

I haven't been watching her lately, but I'll say this girl is a major stuck up snot. I do not buy the sweet southern belle act one bit. This was super evident in her how to be successful on YouTube video, which was completely ridiculous. She only had a few thousand subscribers at the time, but the way she talked you would have thought she had a million. She acted like she was just so busy and couldn't be bothered answering the very few questions she got in her comments. She is just another fake blonde, fake tanned mom sitting in her pre fab builder home filling it with cheap farm decor from Target. Then she gets online and googles dumb shit and makes a half assed video about it and acts like we should just be so grateful she took time out of her super busy schedule of Walmart pick up and sweet tea making to make a stupid video for us. Don't even get me started on these stupid bottom of the barrel sponsorships she is doing now. As far as her anxiety, I find it disturbing that she openly admits using her older daughter as her "support" or service animal to go to Walmart. I hope to god she is seeing a doctor and getting help. Also, she needs to realize these women on YouTube are NOT her friends. They're all just using each other to climb the YouTube ladder and be the next fake basic white girl melennial mom. She would do better for herself and mental health to go out and get an actual job and meet true, real life friends. YouTube is not going to last forever and eventually she will get sick of having to do constant boring, fake cleaning videos in order to get any views.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

i can't stand this woman almost just as much as i can't stand queen meg from love meg but this girl is close to taking the cake from meg in my shrine of crap youtubers. i agree with you on how these women are not her friends but sadly from the way i feel her attitude is something tells me that she has no friends outside of youtube either. everything just seems so fake from her to me especially the whole my husband is military so he can't be in videos bitch bye
Rachandfam09

Did you guys see her latest video!?
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

so you posting here just reminded me to check her channel and i came across her latest video about doing her makeup and bullying.

something tells me that she's a hypocrite because she sits there in front of the camera and talks about how horrible people like us are then begs people not to call her a horrible person or talk about her. isn't she sitting there doing the same thing?

the fact that she looks at the camera screen more than she does the viewfinder makes me believe this girl is way too into herself. she sits on instagram and bitches all day about youtubers and then on her channel bitches about sites like this and then wants to call other people negative. something tells me this chick fell asleep during the lesson of 'if you put yourself out there for the entire world to see you're going to have to expect some backlash'. personally i think what's been said about her here isn't the worst i have seen but if she's going to continue making videos calling people on this site out and bad names then how are we any worse than she is in doing it here?

*waves* hi jessica

toward the end of the video when she starts moving her head around all ghetto like and makes the clicking noise with her mouth then quotes us here i laughed so hard.

you just made an 18 min. video about your haters then gave your followers that support you a 30 second shoutout so we will see how long people stick around for your constant nonstop ranting about how people don't like you on youtube and in the meantime i will continue to snark
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Rachandfam09 wrote:Did you guys see her latest video!?
i just did and she's going to lose followers being so negative and not focusing on the ones that support her mark my words. unless she continues to buy her subscribers like her beauty and the beaston friend does

Return to “I-P”