Jessi Christine/Keep Calm And Clean | Part 1

theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Keep Calm And Clean

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

she quoted me on saying that her house looks like teal threw up everywhere so i know she reads here. which makes me wonder how youtubers find their names here especially the small channels like jessica kind of like narcissism they google their own names

she loves it
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
Karissa7
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Karissa7 »

I remembered another ridiculous thing she bragged about. It was that people told her husband that they could smell him coming or something like that because of all the scented shit she uses in her laundry. She was so proud and I remember thinking bitch that's not a compliment. There's nothing worse than being around someone and all you can smell is their detergent or perfume/cologne. It's gross and super irritating if you're sensitive to smells or have allergies.

This girl is super negative and defensive about everything. Is she the one that got married super young? If so, I bet she didn't even graduate high school. It shows because she acts so immature and uneducated.
pixiedog1978
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by pixiedog1978 »

Y'all some hateful ass bitches. So let me get this straight. You can't stand her but you keep watching her videos? Daily? Ridiculous. I'd love to see what your house looks like. What your husband looks like. What you wear. How you do your makeup. How many "friends" you have on fb or Instagram. How perfect you are!!!! Yeah, she put herself on YouTube and her life out there for the world to see but you all talking shit about her don't even know her!! All you know is what you see on YouTube. If you don't like it, keep calm and move the fuck on. Act your age instead of acting like little jealous school girls desperate to start a hate clique because you feel too inadequate to do anything alone. I'm a military wife and I know that some of the soldiers have strict OPSEC rules in their unit. For those of you dummies that don't know what that is, get a fucken clue! Go wash your greasy ass hair and be a productive member of society instead of sitting on your dimples asses looking at YouTube searching for people to talk shit about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pixiedog1978
Wallflower
Wallflower

[quote="pixiedog1978"]Y'all some hateful ass bitches. So let me get this straight. You can't stand her but you keep watching her videos? Daily? Ridiculous. I'd love to see what your house looks like. What your husband looks like. What you wear. How you do your makeup. How many "friends" you have on fb or Instagram. How perfect you are!!!! Yeah, she put herself on YouTube and her life out there for the world to see but you all talking shit about her don't even know her!! All you know is what you see on YouTube. If you don't like it, keep calm and move the fuck on. Act your age instead of acting like little jealous school girls desperate to start a hate clique because you feel too inadequate to do anything alone. I'm a military wife and I know that some of the soldiers have strict OPSEC rules in their unit. For those of you dummies that don't know what that is, get a fucken clue! Go wash your greasy ass hair and be a productive member of society instead of sitting on your dimples asses looking at YouTube searching for people to talk shit about.

I hope the chick whose picture you stole to use as your own profile pic finds out and sues the ever living fuck out of you for defamation of character and copy right infringement.

theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

pixiedog1978 wrote:Y'all some hateful ass bitches. So let me get this straight. You can't stand her but you keep watching her videos? Daily? Ridiculous. I'd love to see what your house looks like. What your husband looks like. What you wear. How you do your makeup. How many "friends" you have on fb or Instagram. How perfect you are!!!! Yeah, she put herself on YouTube and her life out there for the world to see but you all talking shit about her don't even know her!! All you know is what you see on YouTube. If you don't like it, keep calm and move the fuck on. Act your age instead of acting like little jealous school girls desperate to start a hate clique because you feel too inadequate to do anything alone. I'm a military wife and I know that some of the soldiers have strict OPSEC rules in their unit. For those of you dummies that don't know what that is, get a fucken clue! Go wash your greasy ass hair and be a productive member of society instead of sitting on your dimples asses looking at YouTube searching for people to talk shit about.
so you're sitting here telling us not to talk smack about someone we do not know and in the same breathe saying we have 'greasy ass hair' that we need to go wash and that we sit on our 'dimples asses looking at youtube searching for people to talk shit about'. that sounds like logic to me if i'd ever heard of logic before.

nobody sits on these 18-20 posts about jessica discussing her personal life outside of youtube. the only things that have been discussed here are the things she shares on her channel and her attitude that she shows on her videos as well as on her instagram stories. go look at her most recent video and look at one of the top comments from her subscriber and supporter telling her that as much as she loves jessica's channel she is getting annoyed with the constant bitching she does on instagram about haters. sounds to me like you may want to take your little cursing crusade over to her comment section because clearly we aren't alone in our thoughts when it comes to her evident anger issues.

until then go find somewhere else to curse and act like a child. you can't come on to a thread defending someone by cursing people up and down and then think in your mind that you've actually accomplished something here but i will say the only thing you proved was that you're a friend or follower of hers and you have an attitude problem just like hers which makes complete sense.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

pixiedog1978 wrote:

I hope the chick whose picture you stole to use as your own profile pic finds out and sues the ever living fuck out of you for defamation of character and copy right infringement.
that would be a whole heck of a lot of lawyer's fees considering every one on this site has a picture of their least liked youtuber as their picture but nice try :) if you want i will change the picture for you so you don't get your feelings hurt anymore lol there feel better?
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

I think that is Jessica above. Wow....whoever it is needs to get off this site. It's obviously stressing them out. I'm not joking.
pixiedog1978
Wallflower
Wallflower

Awe. Did I scare the poor little gossip girl and piss off her clique of minions? Ha ha ha ha ha ha!! What a life to live! Trolling YouTube for girls you don't like just so you can steal their profile pictures and talk shit about them, yet you don't like it when it's done to you!! You sure do have a lot of "claims" about this Jessica and Meg and whomever else you are jealous of and yet I made "claims" about you having greasy hair and dimpled asses and feelings are hurt. Ha ha ha ha ha. Fucken imbeciles.

theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

pixiedog1978 wrote:Awe. Did I scare the poor little gossip girl and piss off her clique of minions? Ha ha ha ha ha ha!! What a life to live! Trolling YouTube for girls you don't like just so you can steal their profile pictures and talk shit about them, yet you don't like it when it's done to you!! You sure do have a lot of "claims" about this Jessica and Meg and whomever else you are jealous of and yet I made "claims" about you having greasy hair and dimpled asses and feelings are hurt. Ha ha ha ha ha. Fucken imbeciles.
nope you didn't hurt me i just removed the picture so you could feel more comfortable coming here and making a complete ass out of yourself.

you're making no sense right now by sitting here telling me that i am jealous of people because i discuss what they put out content wise on their channels and yet you're doing the same thing to me. you're discussing what i put out on the internet on this thread so you're doing the same thing.

how about this when you stop being hypocritical then come join in a conversation but until then enjoy talking about other people then bitching about them talking about other people.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

workfromhomemom wrote:I think that is Jessica above. Wow....whoever it is needs to get off this site. It's obviously stressing them out. I'm not joking.
they are stressed to the max aren't they? and over what people discussing what content is put out lol :? sounds personal to me
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Loverach06 »

Not making light of anxiety, I have anxiety too. This site definitely is a trigger for her, she needs to stay far away. Possibly talk to a doctor about adjusting medication. It is miserable enough to live with general anxiety without searching out a sight like this

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
pixiedog1978
Wallflower
Wallflower

theg0ssiping1 wrote:
workfromhomemom wrote:I think that is Jessica above. Wow....whoever it is needs to get off this site. It's obviously stressing them out. I'm not joking.
they are stressed to the max aren't they? and over what people discussing what content is put out lol :? sounds personal to me
Ahahahahahahhahaha!! I love it!! I love that you two miserable women are sitting there trying to justify this entire thread as a conversation!!!! Pinchis pendejas! Keep commenting. This is going down so great with my morning coffee in a beautiful Saturday morning.

theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

when youtubers talk about gossip sites in their videos they cause their own damage because they leave a cookie crumb trail for people to go looking for the site. i am sure this thread would have gone silent for days and weeks like it normally does but this person just swept up a bunch of crap and is now waving off all the dust so big round of applause to you for making the thread get stronger, pixiedog ;)
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

pixiedog1978 wrote:
Ahahahahahahhahaha!! I love it!! I love that you two miserable women are sitting there trying to justify this entire thread as a conversation!!!! Pinchis pendejas! Keep commenting. This is going down so great with my morning coffee in a beautiful Saturday morning.
actually there are a few of us on the thread and now you

i like how you threw in another language to your post to try and make us think you're not who you really are but that's okay we're glad to know you're having just as much of a beautiful saturday morning as the rest of us :lol: now unlike you i'm actually off to enjoy my saturday morning so enjoy talking to yourself in four languages to try and sway us from knowing who this is defending this channel. kind of like above how you said 'this jessica girl' as if you didn't seek out this exact thread to defend it........try again
pixiedog1978
Wallflower
Wallflower

theg0ssiping1 wrote:when youtubers talk about gossip sites in their videos they cause their own damage because they leave a cookie crumb trail for people to go looking for the site. i am sure this thread would have gone silent for days and weeks like it normally does but this person just swept up a bunch of crap and is now waving off all the dust so big round of applause to you for making the thread get stronger, pixiedog ;)
Ha ha ha! Stronger for whom? You? And your whopping 4 followers on here?? Ahahahahahhahaaa!! You've got spunk kid! I love your tenacity. A narcissist will always fight tooth and nail to get someone to believe their bullshit. I love that you keep commenting.

workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

Jessica, I defended you on here. I won't be doing that anymore. I am sorry I said I didn't like your eyebrows. But, haven't you ever said that or something similar to someone you've seen on tv? I would find it odd if you haven't. I'm not justifying my behavior, but I think we've all been guilty of saying something about celebrities and to me YouTube is no different. I'm done and I won't be commenting any more here. I have anxiety too and this would feed mine like crazy. I refuse to participate in it even if it was to defend you previously.
pixiedog1978
Wallflower
Wallflower

theg0ssiping1 wrote:
pixiedog1978 wrote:
actually there are a few of us on the thread and now you

i like how you threw in another language to your post to try and make us think you're not who you really are but that's okay we're glad to know you're having just as much of a beautiful saturday morning as the rest of us :lol: now unlike you i'm actually off to enjoy my saturday morning so enjoy talking to yourself in four languages to try and sway us from knowing who this is defending this channel. kind of like above how you said 'this jessica girl' as if you didn't seek out this exact thread to defend it........try again
You are so naive to think that I'm Jessica. Like you, I "stumbled across" this lack luster, ridiculous forum and felt like talking shit to you because I can't stand fake fucken people who hide behind keyboards. "Threw in another language." No bitch. I speak that "language." I'm having a great Saturday trolling your stupid ass gossiping post. It will be the highlight of my weekend. I love it!!!!

pixiedog1978
Wallflower
Wallflower

workfromhomemom wrote:Jessica, I defended you on here. I won't be doing that anymore. I am sorry I said I didn't like your eyebrows. But, haven't you ever said that or something similar to someone you've seen on tv? I would find it odd if you haven't. I'm not justifying my behavior, but I think we've all been guilty of saying something about celebrities and to me YouTube is no different. I'm done and I won't be commenting any more here. I have anxiety too and this would feed mine like crazy. I refuse to participate in it even if it was to defend you previously.
Please don't think that I am Jessica. I am not. She has nothing to do with this. I'm the one talking shit because I can't stand fake fucken bitches. All of you started this thread behind someone's back. If you all were soooooo awesome and perfect and all the things you claim that Jessica is not, then start gossiping on something you can tag her in so that she can defend herself. If this forum is too anxiety driven then WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU EVEN BE A PART OF IT?!! Go fucken take a Valium or whatever people with anxiety take to calm the fuck down and think about how much of a shitty person you are.

theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

she 'stumbled across' this forum on her own she didn't hear about it in the latest let's bitch and moan video from the youtuber at all :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll:

this person is clearly unstable i have never seen so many curse words on a forum as i have with her but eventually she will look at the name of this website and something will click if she has any sense. i am sure she is one of those people who share memes about presidents being crappy too and then jumps on to sites like this and wants to know why people are being discussed. workfromhomemom just do what i did and block them problem solved she can have fun talking to the wall and make this thread even more evident when people come to the site she's doing nobody any favors as far as i can see
pixiedog1978
Wallflower
Wallflower

theg0ssiping1 wrote:she 'stumbled across' this forum on her own she didn't hear about it in the latest let's bitch and moan video from the youtuber at all :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll:

this person is clearly unstable i have never seen so many curse words on a forum as i have with her but eventually she will look at the name of this website and something will click if she has any sense. i am sure she is one of those people who share memes about presidents being crappy too and then jumps on to sites like this and wants to know why people are being discussed. workfromhomemom just do what i did and block them problem solved she can have fun talking to the wall and make this thread even more evident when people come to the site she's doing nobody any favors as far as i can see
Ahahahahahhahahahaaaa! Yes block me. That's the beauty of the technology. Block me so you don't have to deal with real life. I thought you were going off to enjoy your Saturday?? Hmmmm. Guess I got under your skin and you are just itching to come back for another look. Just to see if I commented. Yes. I watched her video and saw she was being bullying so I decided to "stumble across" you dumbasses. I searched for this thread! The total beauty of this is, after all the blocking and trying to justify your actions, you will be forced to look at her YouTube channel and her Instagram page for the rest of your lives. All because of this thread. You are now programmed to WANT to look at her! You are now obsessed because of this thread and you will check Instagram and YouTube constantly, just to see what she is up to or what her latest video is about. Just to watch her and hate her even more than you did before I got on here and started talking shit!!! Ha ha ha. You might as well subscribe to her.....Evil is as evil does.

Return to “I-P”