The Pflederers/PfledPfam/It's Us

eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Pflederers/PfledPfam/It's Us

Unread post by eab424 »

I stopped watching because Arianna is kind of bitchy (understatement) I started watching when they got married then they saw the attention that the video got and started doing daily vlogs. Those cringeworthy names.... They even mentioned something like "their our kids....." yeah they are but please give them something that's at least pretty.

PTSD is so hard to really diagnose. I remember watching her video where it was basically click bait and she didn't really explain what gave her PTSD. Honestly it's something that is thrown around a lot now.

Their apartment before kids was nasty. And it was tiny and those poor dogs barely had room. Once she had Rev they got a new apartment and you'd think with two good sized bedrooms and a living room she'd be able to keep it together nope.

They even bought a $700 stroller (more with the attachments) and it was NEVER used. The girls didn't get out much if at all. Most people stopped watching them after that. I thought they already had a thread about them prior to this?

Arianna and Ryan were very immature. Good parents? I wouldn't even have them watch my dog.

Speaking of dogs, assistance dogs aren't really regulated. Her mom actually trains them and you don't have to officially need one to have one. After her dog retired there were plans to get her another but that never came to be. Which makes me feel like she doesn't need one.

I think she's a hypocondriac.

As far as taking kids to the er VS urgent care some UCs won't take kids younger than 4. My sister's clinic won't see you until you are 4. I do remember when I went into labor with my daughter (she was born sleeping) and they had me stuck in the er forever before they finally took me up to L&D, but there was a lady there with a baby who wasn't crying at all and was cooing and laughing no cough or runny nose. She was there to get him Motrin.... Like the $2 bottle at walgreens was too hard to obtain.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

I know I'm going to sound bad but I don't believe she has PTSD. Maybe Agouraphobia. I do remember she wanted to do "undiapering" where as a young infant she'd actually put Rev on a baby potty and make a toilet sound. That didn't seem to last long and honestly can you imagine the smell in that apartment?
Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

I agree with everything you said.... and one of the worst things of all is her inability to deal with criticism- constructive or otherwise! She becomes defensive and bitchy and doesn't have the ability to admit when she is wrong. I truly worry about how sheltered her daughters are and am concerned that they will grow up to be just as quirky as their parents!
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

That's why I stopped watching them, I mean even if it was a suggestion she'd get bitchy about it. They've had the channel for 3 years and only have less than 40K subs. Since their first video was viral and is still pretty popular with people getting married and around the month of June I'd expect the number to be higher. But I think a lot of people have unsubbed (me included) because both Arianna and Ryan are fruitcake crazy.
helloRDLL
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by helloRDLL »

Hi! First ever post, I struggled for months trying to make an account but got there in the end haha. I've been watching the Pfleds since before Revelynne was born, always found them super weird, especially Arianna. She's launched her bitchy attacks on me multiple times whenever I've commented disagreeing with something she's done or said and I've been dying to talk about them with someone for 2 years lol. I too have always thought Arianna is a super hypochondriac, it's literally always something with her or her kids, ever since Rev was a baby. Remember when she went on for days about how 'working out made her sick' so she quit?
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

Hello, I don't remember that video but I stopped watching when they were about to move to the house they rented in Illinois. I can't stand the kids names and I remember when they mentioned in a video about how rev was her daughter not anyone else's so she was going to name her whatever she wanted.i think of all the yt moms their channel is the one with noticeable decline or no growth in subs. I mean their wedding video went viral so they should in theory have a lot more subs than they do but their weird and a pain not to mention ignorant.

I think she might have gotten the hypochondriac thing from her mom or she fed into it because she was the one that helped her get Levi. She trains assistance dogs. I think it's off that she'd help her get one when she obviously doesn't need one and others who really need one struggle to get one.

As far as very religious I don't feel like they are. They might go to church here and there but a lot of people do and they aren't religious at all. I remember early on she'd stay out of church just to edit vlogs. No judgement, I think it's a sillly reason though.

I know there had to be a thread about them before this one was posted I can't find it though
SomeoneNew2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SomeoneNew2 »

So Arianna is allergic (seriously??) to artificial trees and can't find gloves to wear to while fluffing the branches. Meanwhile Ryan has his dumb ass parked on the couch looking at his phone while Arianna does the work. While I can't stand her he really pisses me off. Help your wife asshole!
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

I bet Arianna was fun at school. I bet she was seen by the office often.... What disease does Arianna have today type of game. I think her mom should've gotten her psychological help a while ago.
helloRDLL
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by helloRDLL »

SomeoneNew2 wrote:So Arianna is allergic (seriously??) to artificial trees and can't find gloves to wear to while fluffing the branches. Meanwhile Ryan has his dumb ass parked on the couch looking at his phone while Arianna does the work. While I can't stand her he really pisses me off. Help your wife asshole!
I haven't seen that yet, if she's allergic why didn't they get a real one?
Bananasplit
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bananasplit »

And now this girl has ED. Maybe she's mentioned it before, I don't remember, but I swear she just googles mental disorders and pick ones that are discussed a lot and is like, oh I made myself throw up ones I have this.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

Bananasplit wrote:And now this girl has ED. Maybe she's mentioned it before, I don't remember, but I swear she just googles mental disorders and pick ones that are discussed a lot and is like, oh I made myself throw up ones I have this.
It's been awhile since I've discussed this so forgive me if this is a repeat. But I thought the same thing. I can't stand someone who fabricates or makes up an illness for attention. It's weird.
SomeoneNew2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SomeoneNew2 »

I don't know why but her half done eye liner on the bottom lid drives me crazy. It reminds me of the way Missy does her top lid eye liner!
Honeybee223
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Honeybee223 »

I can not take this girl, but yet keep watching. I have a child with sensory issues and a loud birthday party would never ever happen. She is a hypochondriac who puts all her emotions on her children, then pawns off her kids as soon as Ryan gets home. BUT STILL they were doing "natural family planning" what does that even mean?!?! What happened to only having 2 biological?
I commented a long time ago that in every vlog they used specific phrases about their children. She attacked me because of it, and then instantly they stopped using that word.

I am usually only a lurker on these posts but after the pregnancy announcement today, I couldn't take it. This woman has lost her mind.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

Honeybee223 wrote:I can not take this girl, but yet keep watching. I have a child with sensory issues and a loud birthday party would never ever happen. She is a hypochondriac who puts all her emotions on her children, then pawns off her kids as soon as Ryan gets home. BUT STILL they were doing "natural family planning" what does that even mean?!?! What happened to only having 2 biological?
I commented a long time ago that in every vlog they used specific phrases about their children. She attacked me because of it, and then instantly they stopped using that word.

I am usually only a lurker on these posts but after the pregnancy announcement today, I couldn't take it. This woman has lost her mind.
Natural family planning is where your not on birth control. You know when your period is and you track ovulation so you know when it is. So if your trying to get pregnant you have sex anytime you want to sans condom. If your trying to prevent you still have sex but that week you might either avoid or use a condom during the week you ovulate.

I stopped watching them when Arianna was pregnant with #2 (insert crazy/unattractive name here) I do remember a rant she had about people not liking the names they choose.

I think it's insane that she's so overboard hypochondriac that it passes itself off as munchausen's by proxy. She claims she has PTSD at one point. Her mom trains assistance dogs and their not regulated so it's easy for her to get one without needing one. Levi retired and he was never replaced so that screams that she never needed one. She also did a video claiming it would explain how/why she got PTSD and it was just clickbait never did explain anything. More questions than answers it just seems like she was looking for attention which can be something kids with divorced families who have a major relationship issue with one parent do. I'm not saying all but some do.

It's sad their having another child. That home isn't fit for a dog much less children. She's proven royally she's a bad mom.
Honeybee223
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Honeybee223 »

eab424 wrote:
Honeybee223 wrote:I can not take this girl, but yet keep watching. I have a child with sensory issues and a loud birthday party would never ever happen. She is a hypochondriac who puts all her emotions on her children, then pawns off her kids as soon as Ryan gets home. BUT STILL they were doing "natural family planning" what does that even mean?!?! What happened to only having 2 biological?

Natural family planning is where your not on birth control. You know when your period is and you track ovulation so you know when it is. So if your trying to get pregnant you have sex anytime you want to sans condom. If your trying to prevent you still have sex but that week you might either avoid or use a condom during the week you ovulate.

I stopped watching them when Arianna was pregnant with #2 (insert crazy/unattractive name here) I do remember a rant she had about people not liking the names they choose.

I think it's insane that she's so overboard hypochondriac that it passes itself off as munchausen's by proxy. She claims she has PTSD at one point. Her mom trains assistance dogs and their not regulated so it's easy for her to get one without needing one. Levi retired and he was never replaced so that screams that she never needed one. She also did a video claiming it would explain how/why she got PTSD and it was just clickbait never did explain anything. More questions than answers it just seems like she was looking for attention which can be something kids with divorced families who have a major relationship issue with one parent do. I'm not saying all but some do.

It's sad their having another child. That home isn't fit for a dog much less children. She's proven royally she's a bad mom.
I agree. I am still not sure why I keep watching. She is the essential millennial, who thinks they have it all figured out in reality they need a serious education.
Everything has to be given a medical reason.
I remember she used to always say the kids were "difficult" and she stopped saying it for a while, but now she just disappears as soon as Ryan gets home. She makes them nap or "gives them quiet time" which is essentially locking them up for a hour or 2, so she can be alone. Yes is still having another one. That poor baby.
trumputin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by trumputin »

I’m curious what Dr. Ariana will diagnose the new baby with
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

[quote)
I agree. I am still not sure why I keep watching. She is the essential millennial, who thinks they have it all figured out in reality they need a serious education.
Everything has to be given a medical reason.
I remember she used to always say the kids were "difficult" and she stopped saying it for a while, but now she just disappears as soon as Ryan gets home. She makes them nap or "gives them quiet time" which is essentially locking them up for a hour or 2, so she can be alone. Yes is still having another one. That poor baby.[/quote]

There's a reason the kids might be "difficult" in her moronic opinion. She bought a stroller that is $700 for the base model, you have to buy a second toddler seat and they purchased an infant car seat when they had baby #2. Over 1,000 and they never used it. I think there's something wrong with Arianna and she self diagnosed herself as PTSD. She never said why only danced around the story of how she allegedly got PTSD.

Even before they had kids their house was always a nasty mess. And Arianna never worked. There's no reason why the apartment couldn't be clean. They had too much junk. Arianna has always been lazy and I seriously doubt we'll see them married at 10 years. Once the kids can talk I bet things will come to light. If I were Ryan I'd give Arianna an ultimatum.
sheisonarun
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sheisonarun »

I find it so funny that she was willing to even get pregnant again considering her "condition" because she said during her youngest's pregnancy she said it was pretty dangerous for her to get pregnant again.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

sheisonarun wrote:I find it so funny that she was willing to even get pregnant again considering her "condition" because she said during her youngest's pregnancy she said it was pretty dangerous for her to get pregnant again.
Good way to tell if Arianna's lying about yet another condition is if her mouth is moving.
Pyro1309
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Pyro1309 »

She’s getting another service dog apparently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “I-P”