The Pflederers/PfledPfam/It's Us

trumputin
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

The Pflederers/PfledPfam/It's Us

Unread post by trumputin »

Just wanted to talk about this family with anyone who watches.

Mom is Arianna, she has PTSD (caused by her alcoholic father) and formerly had a service dog. She's a SAHM.

Dad is Ryan, he's a gun nut, really big into libertarianism, works in IT. Oftentimes says some pretty ignorant stuff.

First kid is Revelynn. Usually goes by Rev. Apparently has a sensory disorder, but sometimes I feel like Arianna self-diagnosed her.

Second kid is Aerilee, usually goes by Aerie.

Very religious family. Arianna will be homeschooling the girls, and is dabbling in 'no school-ing' Rev. They recently moved to North Carolina.

If you haven't watched them, you should check them out... Pretty interesting and plenty to talk about ;)

And, yes... That's all the names they've had for their channel in the past year or so. It's hard to follow, lol.
mandy_reid1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: The Pflederers/PfledPfam/It's Us

Unread post by mandy_reid1 »

I started watching them recently when I found out she has ehlers danlos syndrome (I have it too). I'm really not sure what to make of them at all

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

I've been watching them from the beginning, found them from their viral video "bride singing down the aisle". They are pretty much a train wreck that I can't look away from, LOL!

They make so many questionable choices and statements that at this point nothing surprises me.

The one thing that has always irked me about them is hat Arianna NEVER takes the girls out Anywhere! They purchased a second car a while ago, and I'm not even sure why. She will never take the girls out anywhere unless her husband is with them- no park, no grocery store, hell- not even a walk!

Anyways, this could become an interesting forum due to the ignorance of this family alone!
Bananasplit
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bananasplit »

O think the girls are adorable but ryan is so frustrating. I can't even watch when he's on anymore. He's just.... stupid. There not a better word to use.

Arianna is a know it all and so immature. U better not disagree with her in the comments she's a total bitch if u do. I think she's a hypochondriac .
Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Bananasplit wrote:O think the girls are adorable but ryan is so frustrating. I can't even watch when he's on anymore. He's just.... stupid. There not a better word to use.

Arianna is a know it all and so immature. U better not disagree with her in the comments she's a total bitch if u do. I think she's a hypochondriac .
Exactly! And you can bet that things will get interesting now because once she reads what we think About her she will get her back up against the wall and be bitchy about it. It will be interesting to see how she addresss it because she can't outright say she reads here, but she'll want to address us, lol.

I also think she is incredibly lazy! Even before they had kids, she was a 'stay at home wife' who slept all day and their apartment was a disaster!
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I watched for a little while after Rev was born. She is crazy and I found them both annoying. I though way back then Rev had low muscle tone (my daughter did and I saw a lot of similarities.) She was such a floppy baby! I stopped because they annoyed me.
Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Oh the drama.... no vlog (again!) because Rev is at the ER... but everything's okay... because, you always go to the ER when things are fine.

And she is vague-tweeting about it, of course.
trumputin
Talker
Talker

Bananasplit wrote:O think the girls are adorable but ryan is so frustrating. I can't even watch when he's on anymore. He's just.... stupid. There not a better word to use.

Yes! Ryan is an ignorant asshole that thinks he's smarter than everyone else because "college is a scam" ( :roll: ) and he only consumes his ~resources~ from extremely biased sources based in little fact. I don't think all libertarians are bad, but he really does embody the stereotype of the neckbeard, "enlightened" libertarian. His twitter feed is a damn mess.

Yes, Arianna I think is 100% a hypochondriac, and she's extrapolating that onto her children. I think it's so strange that she seems to want Rev to be on the autism spectrum or have a sensory disorder?!? Rev seems perfectly fine, and all kids have weird tics, you know? At this point, any damning evidence towards a sensory disorder could very well be an Arianna-fulfilling prophecy, since she's conditioning her to think she's abnormal. Never leaving the house and having Rev and Aerie homeschooled is only going to make the real world harder for them, and impact them negatively when it comes to socializing. It almost feels like they're setting them up to fail and lead hermit lives, too. The whole no-school thing is absolutely fucking ridiculous.

I don't know if any of y'all remember, but like, maybe 9 or so months ago (I rarely watch anymore), someone disagreed with Arianna in the comments, and it was very benign, not asshole-y at all. Then it became a several video thing, where Arianna sat down in front of the camera and addressed the hate, bawled her eyes out, so on and so forth. Then the commenter responded back saying she was acting way out of control for the situation at hand when all she did was want to provide a valid counter argument that wasn't demeaning anyone in the family, and then Ryan and Arianna jumped in on that comment again popping the fuck off. It was so weird and overdramatic. I think that was about when I stopped regularly watching, because they were too irritating for the lols to counteract it anymore.
trumputin
Talker
Talker

Refrigerator_Light wrote:

Exactly! And you can bet that things will get interesting now because once she reads what we think About her she will get her back up against the wall and be bitchy about it. It will be interesting to see how she addresss it because she can't outright say she reads here, but she'll want to address us, lol.

I also think she is incredibly lazy! Even before they had kids, she was a 'stay at home wife' who slept all day and their apartment was a disaster!
Lol, yes! Her home looked like what my college apartment did with 6 young women living in it that regularly held kickbacks. A little more excusable than when you're home all day and have absolutely no one else coming in and out of your home.
trumputin
Talker
Talker

Refrigerator_Light wrote:Oh the drama.... no vlog (again!) because Rev is at the ER... but everything's okay... because, you always go to the ER when things are fine.

And she is vague-tweeting about it, of course.
Dear god, they're one of those families that abuse the ER for things that should be taken to Urgent Care. I can't stand the parents that have a toddler with a cough and a 101 fever who go to emergency and bog down the lines for the actually critically ill people who need attention. JesssFam does that shit too.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

I just watched a few videos of theirs after seeing this thread. They're super boring, didn't subscribe.
trumputin
Talker
Talker

Defuego wrote:I just watched a few videos of theirs after seeing this thread. They're super boring, didn't subscribe.
This is true. You have to watch their weird religion/homeschooling/disease/condition ones to really get why they're... Strange.
Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

So, Rev (only 2) was kept (I assume locked, as she was hollering to be let out....) in her bedroom for independent playtime where she fell and hit her head so hard she jarred her neck resulting in an X-ray and MRI.

Arianna, that is why 2 year olds shouldn't be left unattended! And I'm sorry, but we all know they are put in their rooms 'to play' so you get a break.

I'm sure that was one hell of an expensive hospital bill!

Anyone else have any thoughts on this train wreck? I'm not sure why I still watch ...?
Bananasplit
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bananasplit »

I think that some ppl are amazing at homeschooling there kids but, in my opinion, part of being a good parent is knowing your limitations. Ariana is not good at homeschool when it comes to her emotional state. She's a person that needs a break from her kids. I think rev is very smart, but she needs more than arianna can give her. She has to lock her kid up for 'independent play' but everyone knows it's bc she's overwhelmed and needs a break. Rev is so awkward bc she has no experiences outside of that house, the girl needs more stimulation she's bored out of her mind.
MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

She comes off as an overly sensitive know it all and definitely seems like the type to be very judgy and sanctimonious about others even if she wouldn’t admit it. I can’t stand Ryan, especially about his stance on guns. His voice is like a pubescent boy’s and is like nails on a chalkboard for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
trumputin
Talker
Talker

Refrigerator_Light wrote:So, Rev (only 2) was kept (I assume locked, as she was hollering to be let out....) in her bedroom for independent playtime where she fell and hit her head so hard she jarred her neck resulting in an X-ray and MRI.

Arianna, that is why 2 year olds shouldn't be left unattended! And I'm sorry, but we all know they are put in their rooms 'to play' so you get a break.

I'm sure that was one hell of an expensive hospital bill!

Anyone else have any thoughts on this train wreck? I'm not sure why I still watch ...?
It was ridiculous!!! I have no clue why they thought that was a good idea. But Arianna can do no wrong.
trumputin
Talker
Talker

Omg y'all, I've been meaning to bring this up:

Can we shit talk how in a baby name video she made she said she liked the name Aryan for a boy?! LIKE ARYAN, ARYAN?! Associated with the White supremacist Aryan nation...!!!! And that she "didn't care" that it had that annotation... my draw motherfucking dropped. These people are so sheltered and ignorant.
trumputin
Talker
Talker

MandyJ wrote:She comes off as an overly sensitive know it all and definitely seems like the type to be very judgy and sanctimonious about others even if she wouldn’t admit it. I can’t stand Ryan, especially about his stance on guns. His voice is like a pubescent boy’s and is like nails on a chalkboard for me.

Omg yes, he looks like a sophomore in high school and sounds like it too with all the voice cracking. His whole obsession about guns definitely seems to point to some underlying insecurity tbh. It's far deeper than protecting himself. You can just tell.
chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

I dipped in to a few of their videos a while back when they were PfledPfam but found them super boring. And I agree with an earlier poster who said Arianna never leaves the house!!!

MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

chatty wrote:I dipped in to a few of their videos a while back when they were PfledPfam but found them super boring. And I agree with an earlier poster who said Arianna never leaves the house!!!

Sooooo boring

Return to “I-P”