Life as a Mommy

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Life as a Mommy

Unread post by marshmellow »

Just found her. Seems like-able. Wondering what others thought about her.
KLothbrock
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Life as a Mommy

Unread post by KLothbrock »

And I finally found a thred. Seems likeable but she bugs the hell out of me. Who buys a 800$ stroller but lives in a 1 bedroom apartment and is pregnant with their second child. I'm sorry instead of dropping 800$ WITHOUT all the accessories on a stroller maybe just maybe lease a bigger apartment. They already have one baby in their room how would a second work?

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ok Yeah I don't watch her much. Like you said she is boring. Her husband seems very controlling. She is pregnant again so more reason to watch.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I get she was scared of a miscarriage but why would you put such a dramatic thumbnail. She is so fake !
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She annoys the fuck out of me. Why does she act like she's on something all the time ? And while she is vlogging in public she has this illusion that she's some big youtuber like shaytards. Honestly Bitch, no one gives a shit. And jeez her nursery. Nothing OG about it. Same old typical YT white pink nursery. Rambles like 15 mins to show it.
I love how she blows her husbands money over unnecessary shit. I don't even think she makes a lot YT yet. CRINGE
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Uh oh miss overacting pseudo YT star didn't seem happy about her husband's family visiting them. Well not surprised given how trashy her MIL is and how annoying her SIL is.
KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

marshmellow wrote:Uh oh miss overacting pseudo YT star didn't seem happy about her husband's family visiting them. Well not surprised given how trashy her MIL is and how annoying her SIL is.
Soooooo true. And her damn vlog about how it's so hard and her daughter is crying all the time and she can't bend down cause she is 8 weeks pregnant. What a whine fest. She sure as hell didn't like the comments of people telling her to suck it up.

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I know ! Suck it up bitch. I knew we all have more bad days than good as moms. It is a fact. Dont milk it for views lest you make yourself look like an attention whore. Then don't blame people judging you. And another 15 mins of blabbering today about same shit. Also why she jumping on her tummy on that mattress ? Is she not planning to continue with this pregnancy ? Dumbass.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Could she try harder to pretend she is happy it is a girl again ? She is clearly disappointed. Poor child.
KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

marshmellow wrote:Could she try harder to pretend she is happy it is a girl again ? She is clearly disappointed. Poor child.
She definitely definitely wanted a girl. She already said multiple times she doesn't want a boy.

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

wwwreaaaally ? She didn;t look happy tho.
KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

marshmellow wrote:wwwreaaaally ? She didn;t look happy tho.
I think she already knew it was a girl. So it didn't really matter to her. Lmao.

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lol @ her ranting about the comments. She is annoyed by her husband because he doesn't vlog more while he had promised he will do that when she hits 100K. He is awkward as fuck and that's ok. Not everybody can hold a camera to their face and talk like maniac. She has to be OK with that. She is going for that vloggig family cuteness and that isn't going to happen.
When she openly told everyone he is going to be involved in vlogs more her viewers obviously looked out for that. At least a change from her annoying non stop blabber. If he is not going to then admit it once for all. What is this bitchyness about ?
Also what kind of a name Kamilla ? Fucked up kind.
ughpleasee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ughpleasee »

marshmellow wrote:Lol @ her ranting about the comments. She is annoyed by her husband because he doesn't vlog more while he had promised he will do that when she hits 100K. He is awkward as fuck and that's ok. Not everybody can hold a camera to their face and talk like maniac. She has to be OK with that. She is going for that vloggig family cuteness and that isn't going to happen.
When she openly told everyone he is going to be involved in vlogs more her viewers obviously looked out for that. At least a change from her annoying non stop blabber. If he is not going to then admit it once for all. What is this bitchyness about ?
Also what kind of a name Kamilla ? Fucked up kind.
A Spanish name...
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Maxxinsta96 »

She’s always on twitter complaining or defending herself. shut up and quit bring so whiny!! You don’t want the criticism we’ll get a real job. She just annoys me so bad
Bdwc
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bdwc »

Stumbled across her channel today. It really doesn’t seem like they’re smart with money. Has she mentioned any plans of getting a bigger place?
KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

Bdwc wrote:Stumbled across her channel today. It really doesn’t seem like they’re smart with money. Has she mentioned any plans of getting a bigger place?
She should! They just recently got that second room back. What maybe 3 months ago their roommate moved out. They need more space.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

When does everyone think she will have the baby? She has been so whiny this pregnancy hope they don’t have another kid dang,
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

How do you guys really feel about her? I’m personally not too fond of her. I feel like she puts up a big act on her personality. I think she’s a mean girl in real life. I wonder how she will adjust to having 2. She just whines too much for me.
aikoshelen14
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by aikoshelen14 »

yes thats how I feel too! She acts too much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “I-P”