Lex & Los

priestess
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Lex & Los

Unread post by priestess »

been loving alexa vega's and carlos pena's vlogs. their intro is really nice. i guess they're trying to get into the daily vlog business

i still can't forgive them for naming their son Ocean King, like Ocean is okay but adding the King is so unnecessary. plus it makes me think of Ocean King as OK. if they really wanted a biblical name, they could have gone with Elijah or something. it reminds me of an off-brand chicken of the sea tbh. OK is cute tho
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Lex & Los

Unread post by Caisflame »

So crazy to me that Carlos is a married father now. I used to love him on Big Time Rush.
priestess
Talker
Talker

Unread post by priestess »

Defuego wrote:So crazy to me that Carlos is a married father now. I used to love him on Big Time Rush.
SAME! it's really sad though how all their careers fizzled out. like kendall's music is HORRIBLE and james' is no better.

i'm still wondering like why they're doing this, like they're rich & can probably live off royalties for the rest of their lives.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

I LOVE them I don’t really follow them but I’ll occasioanlly watch te vlogs but yeah Not a huge fan of his name
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

OMG can they ever change Oceans diaper? He is always walking around in just a saggy diaper!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “I-P”