The Maltbie Bunch

KLothbrock
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

The Maltbie Bunch

Unread post by KLothbrock »

I'm super super suprised they don't have a thread here. They have 14K subs and getting close to 15K. I love their family, and the dad is super super funny. Kids are adorable! But....the clickbait is killing me. I really want to support up and coming YouTube parents but I can't with the clickbait. It's horrible.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
YTIUH
Informer
Informer

Re: The Maltbie Bunch

Unread post by YTIUH »

I came across their video accidentally yesterday. The dad sounds just like Casey Neistat (I could listen for long). They are just like all other vloggers (the mom is charming the dad is annoying) they will be like another jessfam in a few years
KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KLothbrock »

YTIUH wrote:I came across their video accidentally yesterday. The dad sounds just like Casey Neistat (I could listen for long). They are just like all other vloggers (the mom is charming the dad is annoying) they will be like another jessfam in a few years
Exspecially because they want more kids too. Kids=Clickbait

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
NaraSkye
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NaraSkye »

I love these guys!
They do make really clickbait-y titles, but once you get used to that style then it's easy not to be taken in by it e.g. 'Surprise New Puppy' video like 4 days after Sam said 'Absolutely no more pets' means it was someone else's puppy, or 'Pregnancy announcement' less than 6 months after Harper, clearly not their pregnancy etc.

Return to “I-P”