KileeandKadence

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: KileeandKadence

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Kali Michelle Everly doesnt flow at all. even Everly Michelle sounds better.
CrzyLtlPrttyThng
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by CrzyLtlPrttyThng »

staceybrax wrote:
CrzyLtlPrttyThng wrote:How many pairs of new shoes does Kadence need for back to school?!
To be fair, Kadence got back to school clothes/shoes from kilee, her dad and tim's parents. They probably didn't all call up and coordinate who buys what. It's not like kilee went out and bought her a heap of different shoes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's true and I didn't even think about that.
Lucky-one
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lucky-one »

I do not like this mommy vlogger at all. She comes across like she thinks she's very cool and funny and she's just rude to her daughter. One of her videos she was talking about her boyfriend saying "who is going to take the kid to school?" The kid? She has a name....

And when she was punishing her daughter for losing a shoe? So dumb. Why not help her? She acts like she's never very nurturing. That bothers me. Kids are little for such a short time. It's ok to be kind and loving and help them while they are growing up and learning.

kirstento
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kirstento »

Lucky-one wrote:I do not like this mommy vlogger at all. She comes across like she thinks she's very cool and funny and she's just rude to her daughter. One of her videos she was talking about her boyfriend saying "who is going to take the kid to school?" The kid? She has a name....

And when she was punishing her daughter for losing a shoe? So dumb. Why not help her? She acts like she's never very nurturing. That bothers me. Kids are little for such a short time. It's ok to be kind and loving and help them while they are growing up and learning.

For some reasonI like watching her, but she really does not have one nurturing bone in her body. The videos where it's just her are okay, but when it's her and Kadence she just speaks to her in the most monotonous voice and there just seems to be no bond there or anything

HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

Kali was born on Monday
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

I feel so bad for her at the moment. Her and Tim both lost their jobs and her dad is super sick. Losing your job right before Christmas would be awful. She seems like such a hard worker and she’s one of few people on YouTube these days who actually works normal jobs.

Lucky-one
Informer
Informer

staceybrax wrote:I feel so bad for her at the moment. Her and Tim both lost their jobs and her dad is super sick. Losing your job right before Christmas would be awful. She seems like such a hard worker and she’s one of few people on YouTube these days who actually works normal jobs.

Her video recently popped up in my suggested videos and I watched it. I feel so bad for her right now. I never really liked her very much, but she seemed so much more “real” (I guess?) in the video I saw. I’m so sad for her and hope she gets some good news soon.

And Kadence is freaking adorable! That girl has some personality! Very cute.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I respect her so much for actually working. It must be weird for her to be friends with Britney. I mean other than Nolan Bs biggest worry is whether or not Target has pumpkin spice cream in stock.
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

She showed her dad in a video "what's my real name" Oh my gosh, he is SO skinny and looks so sickly. Either he is 80ish or he is really not well.
up all night, got demons to fight
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sleep84 wrote:She showed her dad in a video "what's my real name" Oh my gosh, he is SO skinny and looks so sickly. Either he is 80ish or he is really not well.
He has throat cancer. He’s very sick. He was getting chemo but it was making him so sick he had to stay in a rehab type of place until he was well enough to go home and he’s living with kilee at the moment because he isn’t well enough to live on his own. I believe he has stopped getting chemo. I don’t think he has all that long left, it’s very sad.

Rosekids4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Rosekids4 »

Anyone watch her newest video about her dad? I cried like a little baby.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Rosekids4 wrote:Anyone watch her newest video about her dad? I cried like a little baby.
I did too, it was so sad. I feel really bad for her and her dad, life is so cruel sometimes. I hope he’s a comfortable as he can be for his remaining days in hospice. It was a really sweet video though.

chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

I just got done watching it and I’m still crying. What a beautiful video. My heart breaks for Kilee. Her dad seems ready. The videos that she has of him with the girls are just so lovely. She’s very lucky to have them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She did an amazing job with that video. I loved that she focused on his eyes and his room, those are the little things that are really the biggest things once someone is gone.. and for her girls to have video like that to watch when they are older... wow.
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I cried like a baby. But she’s going to have all of these wonderful memories to look back on because she vlogged. That’ll be nice for the girls once their older.

Lucky-one
Informer
Informer

I have to admit, I used to not like her at all, but in the past year or so, I started to really like her. She is so sweet and genuine and you can tell she’s a really good person. She’s become one of my favorite YouTubers actually. I feel so bad for what she’s going through right now.

lynnd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lynnd »

Oh my heart. :(
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Love and peace to Kilee and her dad.
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Maxxinsta96 »

I just watched her most recent vlog and she left hebjids alone in the car while she ran in the post office? Didn’t even look like she locked the door how irresponsible
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Maxxinsta96 wrote:I just watched her most recent vlog and she left hebjids alone in the car while she ran in the post office? Didn’t even look like she locked the door how irresponsible
Who!? Kali you mean

Return to “I-P”