AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KileeandKadence

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Gingerbread for me!
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

Ooo that reminds me I want to make a gingerbread house....oh troll can you help me?
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

asamatteroffsct wrote:
what is the matter with all you girls b*tching on here about a mom and her child..seriously, how tacky and immature..no doubt each one of you are fat, pathetic beotches that have no boyfriends or you'd be getting laid and not spending your nastly little lives on the computer all day, if all you can do is hide behind a bunch of bullshit words then i am correct..if you delete me, then I am correct.....all you do is make fun of people....either you have mommy or daddy issues..funny, the only ones you make fun of are cute, unlike yourselves..ask Santa to bring you some ethics..and possibly a new body..don't see your faces anywhere..GEEZ, wonder why? LOL...nobody reads your shit here..so many posts..OMG..it took me all friggin' day...said no-one ever...

Said no one ever...hmmm I have seen that on Kadences FB page. Also obsessed with weight, whats next are you gonna try and sell us the magic of Itworks. ;)
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
TaylorKnows

I thought she was Lindsey, but maybe it is Kadence....
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

asamatteroffsct wrote:
what is the matter with all you girls b*tching on here about a mom and her child..seriously, how tacky and immature..no doubt each one of you are fat, pathetic beotches that have no boyfriends or you'd be getting laid and not spending your nastly little lives on the computer all day, if all you can do is hide behind a bunch of bullshit words then i am correct..if you delete me, then I am correct.....all you do is make fun of people....either you have mommy or daddy issues..funny, the only ones you make fun of are cute, unlike yourselves..ask Santa to bring you some ethics..and possibly a new body..don't see your faces anywhere..GEEZ, wonder why? LOL...nobody reads your shit here..so many posts..OMG..it took me all friggin' day...said no-one ever...

"Little lives on the computer all day, if all you can do is hide behind a bunch of bullshit words". That sounds alot like what was said is the pet peeves video. Hi Kadence :D
asamatteroffact

Unread post by asamatteroffact »

awwww..you are so clever..you think banning me is gonna stop me? hahaha..you have no idea what simpletons you are..you see my lil fat girls...you're on candid camera..meaning I host an internet website geered towards bullying and harassing..you're my lil pet ass project...and you're the asses...I have a kaboodle of people making fun of you...and this pesky lil site...you're good fun really..I know I'm getting MY thrills and the fact that you're pointing fingers makes it that much more fun because you have no idea with whom you're dealing with...so keep it up..and if what I'm saying TRULY didn't bother you..then you wouldn't ned to reply! I'm so excited...this is fun!! Merry Christmas to me...and too bad lil fat girls..i ate all the cookies...remember Karmas a b*tch and I'm the b*tch that keeps coming back....so keep banning me..hahahaha..i'll drop in later..Losers :love2:
asamatteroffact

Karma..not Carmel lil fat girls...kisses..not really..you're gross.. :o
amberloo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amberloo »

asamatteroffact wrote:awwww..you are so clever..you think banning me is gonna stop me? hahaha..you have no idea what simpletons you are..you see my lil fat girls...you're on candid camera..meaning I host an internet website geered towards bullying and harassing..you're my lil pet ass project...and you're the asses...I have a kaboodle of people making fun of you...and this pesky lil site...you're good fun really..I know I'm getting MY thrills and the fact that you're pointing fingers makes it that much more fun because you have no idea with whom you're dealing with...so keep it up..and if what I'm saying TRULY didn't bother you..then you wouldn't ned to reply! I'm so excited...this is fun!! Merry Christmas to me...and too bad lil fat girls..i ate all the cookies...remember Karmas a b*tch and I'm the b*tch that keeps coming back....so keep banning me..hahahaha..i'll drop in later..Losers :love2:
lol, YOU ate all the cookies and you are calling us fat? I love all of your name calling, it really shows your maturity or should I say lack of maturity.
I had fun once, it was awful.
asamatteroffact

awwww...you responded and SO quickly! if Lil fat girl didn't bother you so much...you wouldn't respond..however, your audience LOVES you....and as usual online..were you just waiting for me???? I'm SO flattered!! ...got things to do lil fat girls...I'll let you entertain me later...losers Oh, wait...with a capiltal "L".. :D
TaylorKnows

You're just spurting out insults left and right aren't you? Your comments make no sense and no you DON'T use big words. You just talk in weird sentences and put things together that make 0 sense. I thought you were blocked but I guess not.
amberloo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amberloo »

I do have a life, I wasn't waiting for your response. I come here once in the morning and once in the evening and you just happened to be online at the same time as me, I hope you realize how stupid you look, learn how to spell and insult because you aren't good at either.
I had fun once, it was awful.
whoa

Unread post by whoa »

When I ban you once DO NOT COME BACK WITH A NEW NAME THE NEXT DAY! ugh seriously get a new hobby besides trolling because you fail at it.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

You host an internet website geered towards bullying and harassing, hypocrite much?
PattySimcox
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PattySimcox »

wait what
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Look who is going to make a YT come back, that did not last very long did it .She was acting scatterbrained & she looked different not so much in a good way either.
bunnysalad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by bunnysalad »

AutumnLane wrote:Look who is going to make a YT come back, that did not last very long did it .She was acting scatterbrained & she looked different not so much in a good way either.
I couldn't even watch the whole thing but what I understood is that she doesn't want to be a mom vlogger anymore unless it is funny? So what? She is going to be a skit youtuber now?
:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Jennamarbles wannabe about motherhood ? :?
justbeingreal
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by justbeingreal »

bunnysalad wrote:
AutumnLane wrote:Look who is going to make a YT come back, that did not last very long did it .She was acting scatterbrained & she looked different not so much in a good way either.
I couldn't even watch the whole thing but what I understood is that she doesn't want to be a mom vlogger anymore unless it is funny? So what? She is going to be a skit youtuber now?
Give it time. She will be doing mommy vlogs again. None of these YT moms stick to anything they say.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I dont think she could take the negative feedback about her parenting choices especially from this site. Although when this thread was made she posted on FB how she was now famous & that this site only added to her celebrity status. Shortly after that comment on FB she quit YT, I think her ex or his family found this site & was less than impressed about what was being said. I dont think she will continue on with mom volgs for that reason.
kileeandkadence

Unread post by kileeandkadence »

hi, this is kilee, from kileeandkadence. i figured it was about time i come on here and explain things or talk to you guys like adults! i really would like to answer any questions you might have & to stop you all from speculating about why i did this, that or the other. you are all saying you "think i did" this because of this & i figured i should probably just tell you all why, so you don't have to worry about it any longer. i don't particularly know if you all are going to get mad that i came and did this but hey, might as well right?
in response, yes, i am scatterbrained (pretty much constantly, making a random video without thinking out what i am going to say just adds to this) & i probably looked like crap because i had no makeup on. i'm not apologizing for this haha. i did make a youtube comeback though, like i said, i missed making videos, i like my fans who like me, & its something to do, since i have a lot of free time right now.
bunnysalad wrote:
no, i'm just going to be a vlogger. i'm going to talk about whatever strikes me. i just don't want to "mom" vlog anymore. i think youtube is over run with a lot of mom vloggers, and no one agrees on all parenting decisions so why open yourself up to hate about something NO ONE will every agree on. i didn't really understand that until WAY after i started vlogging. (part of the reason i stopped)
justbeingreal wrote:
bunnysalad wrote:
Give it time. She will be doing mommy vlogs again. None of these YT moms stick to anything they say.
ehh no one sticks to what they say all the time. i mean, opinions change, things change, decisions are made all the time without realizing what will happen in the future... i'm only human.
AutumnLane wrote:I dont think she could take the negative feedback about her parenting choices especially from this site. Although when this thread was made she posted on FB how she was now famous & that this site only added to her celebrity status. Shortly after that comment on FB she quit YT, I think her ex or his family found this site & was less than impressed about what was being said. I dont think she will continue on with mom volgs for that reason.
you all really didnt hate on my parenting choices that much. mostly just where my child slept. i mean you didnt attack me for cloth diapering, vaccinating, being single, or breastfeeding, so i figured it could have been much worse in all honesty.

i did joking make a facebook status about how i was famous, but if you have ever watched me you might know that a lot of what i say is sarcasm & joking... i don't really think i am famous, this is the internet, it's not even real, i mean if it were real & i was really famous maybe i would make money HA. my ex & his family, actually watched & supported my youtube all along. they all live very far from kadence & i (the whole reason i started YTing) & they were sad that i stopped because they enjoyed being able to watch kadence grow so easily via youtube. me stopping for a while had nothing to do with them & all to do with myself. this site absolutely played a part in why i stopped, at the time it made me realize that people really really HATE me, this was kind of sad to me, considering i have never met any of you who talk so harshly about me. i am sure you are all happy to know it had me down in the dumps, after all that is what this site is for. another reason i stopped is because i was burnt out doing it, i felt like it wasn't worth it, i was trying to do things for my viewers & trying to impress everyone & it got tiring. i was also concerned about someone googling me one day & finding out that all these people hate me (which i really blew out of proportion since it's only like 4 people on here that hate me out of like 6 billion in the world). i honestly think i put too much of myself & my personal life out there to quickly, i trusted that everyone would be nice to me (stupidly) & so i figured the best thing to at that point was to just drop back & figure out what i wanted to do. in the last 2 months, i missed YT a lot, so i decided to come back with a new approach. i like talking to people, i like making videos, it's fun & i have met a lot of good friends, so i did not want to stop all together, i just don't want to be a "mom" vlogger anymore, at least not the same way everyone else is. i realized i need to protect my personal life a little better & so that it what i am doing. i was naive to think everyone would agree with me all the time, so now i just want to keep things lighthearted & fun & talk about random stuff that i feel like talking about. i'm not here to impress anyone or talk about anything confrontational (parenting/politics/religion haha).

if you all don't want to watch me, then don't, if you want to continue to speculate about my life, go for it. but if you have genuine questions about why i did something or am doing something, please feel free to contact me, i will answer. if you have a problem with me, i just want to talk it out. i am a real person, with real feelings & a real life, and i really don't like people not liking me because they "think" something about me. i would rather tell anyone who has questions the answer (while still protecting my personal life this time) than have them "thinking" they know why i am doing something.

i am funny & sarcastic & probably do a lot (A TON) of things you all don't agree with. but i am sure everyone else does too (they just dont put it on the internet for everyone to see). i am sure i do not agree with your parenting decisions (if you are parents) but i dont know what goes on in the confines of you home, purely because you don't put it for everyone to see. that is your choice! it's it great to have choices? we are not all the same, & if you give someone the time to explain they might have a reasoning you did not think of. i hope it was fine that i wrote this to you all. if you hate me, i promise i won't lose sleep. if you don't, even better.

also, the person being so crazy on here a few months ago and calling you all fat, was not me. i dont know who it was or care. i guess i have a few crazy fans. and to comment on the whole kadence sleeping in a "closet" thing, since i know that was such a big deal, she doesn't anymore, i figured something out in my room so i dont disturb her and vice versa. but for the record, the closet did have an air vent & a light. this isnt harry potter & i didnt lock her in their either.

i sincerely hope this cleared it all up. feel free to reply, i will write back, after all it is my right to defend myself.

Return to “I-P”