KileeandKadence

namaste
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KileeandKadence

Unread post by namaste »

ihateliars wrote:she looked pissed in her box swap video with Britney...
She really looked so ungrateful. That box was awesome. She probably thought Britney would shell out a bunch of money since she is a bigger YT mom. Idk she just seems like such a biatch.
Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Febe »

namaste wrote:
ihateliars wrote:she looked pissed in her box swap video with Britney...
She really looked so ungrateful. That box was awesome. She probably thought Britney would shell out a bunch of money since she is a bigger YT mom. Idk she just seems like such a biatch.
I only watched because I was curious what Britney bought her. She definitely seemed ungrateful. Those Ritz Crackers "what am I supposed to do with these?" the plate for her child "that's cool, she can eat off of it I guess" I'm not quoting exactly but you get my point.
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

ohaudrey wrote:Her thread is pretty much dead, but can anyone tell me what has happened in the past several months? Is she dating her baby daddy or who is the new guy? Who are the chicks, does she share her house with someone? Who knocked her up to start, and how old? Thanks.
I guess it's confusing if you didn't watch the pregnancy vlogs from her old YT channel (she took those down now I guess)
She's 21 or 22 now. She got pregnant right before going to college she was already not together with Kadence's dad (Nick - he was/ is in the marines) I'm pretty sure he has a new relationship as well. They seem to be peacefully coparenting. She lives in a touristic area in north(south?) carolina (sorry!!! I don't remember which!!! LOL) so she had one of those seasonal jobs where you go on unemployement for a few months when the season is dead.
She shoke her life up a bit. She wanted to go to a college, she changed her plans (when she got pregnant). She picked another college after a while (something like nutrition or wellness, along those lines). I think she changed again. She was living with her dad, then she moved out to go to college, than she came back, I think she is living with a roommate now. She is a very active person , always on the go.
She has a new boyfriend (also in the military - coincidence, but he's not Kadence's dad)

Usually I really like her, she's very entertaining and ironic, I have to watch her video with Britney since you mention it, though. I can't stand when peopel are ungrateful and snobbish.
up all night, got demons to fight
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

I didn't find her ungrateful, but you can see a real difference between how she opened it versus Britney. Idk if anything, Britney was too over the top fake about it. "Ohhhh my godddd silver nail polishhhhh I always wanted that!!!!"
Versus
"A plate, cool. Thanks"
LizLee30

Unread post by LizLee30 »

I don't think she seemed ungrateful. She just rushed through it. I've never watched her videos before, I only watched this one because of Britney, so I don't know whether she's chirpier normally, but she didn't seem particularly ungrateful, she just didn't have a very enthused tone.
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

Maybe it's also a little awkwardness.. when I get presents etc. I never really know how to act or what to say, even if I liked it. I don't want to sound like I don't give a crap, but also it doesn't come natural to everyone to squeal: "OMG a toilet brush, thanks so much, I've always needed one you saved my life!!" Ever person has a different natural reaction.
A friend of mine is like that, shrieks like crazy even if you give her a pair of cheap earrings that gave her allergies after a day. :)
up all night, got demons to fight
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

I like her, I haven't watched her for very long but I think we have a similar personality and sense of humour.
dramadrama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dramadrama »

(new to this site) I like her! She wasn't being ungrateful that's just how she is. Getting gifts while people watch is awkward and shes not one to fake anything. If you watch all her videos shes like the with every thing not just the ritz crackers and the plate
TallButShort
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TallButShort »

IMO she usually seems kinda snippy. I watched her when she did Mommy/Daughter videos but when she just did lifestyle, I kinda lost interest. I haven't watched her since she moved to be near that guy.

Does anyone know what kind of relationship Kadence has with her dad?
foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

TallButShort wrote:IMO she usually seems kinda snippy. I watched her when she did Mommy/Daughter videos but when she just did lifestyle, I kinda lost interest. I haven't watched her since she moved to be near that guy.

Does anyone know what kind of relationship Kadence has with her dad?
She goes to her dads every 3 weeks for a week I think. There was a video on it. From what I've watched she has a great relationship with him. Dad sends videos to Kilee and she includes them in her videos.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Looks like her & Chris already broke up. Girl can't keep a guy around for long. Her daughter has almost no consistency in her life. Between all the men & a million moves. Not to mention weeks at a time away from her mother to see her dad. Her & Chris were not even together that long before she's decided to pick up & move AGAIN to another state seems irresponsible. Now they all have family photos together? Who does that when you've only literally been dating for a few months?
I get the feeling she's not very pleasant or likable in real-life either.
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
LuckyCharm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LuckyCharm »

I find it strange that she told people if they had any questions about whats going on in her life to ask in the comments, but in the video she didn't just come out and say something has happened between her & Chris! It's obvious something is going on...is she just waiting for a bunch of people to ask?
Lunchlady
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lunchlady »

I am honestly not surprised that they are "broken up". Trying to build a relationship with someone that is overseas is very difficult. At one point they were talking every single day...which I found odd considering he is overseas. I support soldiers through this organization and write to one I am assigned to and I will tell you all that at first I was getting an email back a few times a week then now a few months later I have not heard from him since March. I still write snail mail though. I am wondering if maybe he is unable to talk to her everyday and that may have something to do with their break up.
dramadrama
Talker
Talker

She never said they broke up.. clearly somthing is going on but they may just be taking time appart. Obessing about someone every day who isnt going to be back for months isnt healthy. I think they will work things out when he gets home or when hes almost home
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Well they're broken up..
I think they'll get back together when he gets back from overseas though. I'm an optimist lol
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

I'm not surprised they broke up that girl comes with lots of baggage. You could tell it was just moving to fast she wanted him to settle down and be a family. It seems like he just wanted to date more casually. In the video when he left for deployment he hardly even said goodbye to her or her daughter it was awkward to say the least. The family photos were completely strange they weren't even dating that long. Didn't she moved to be closer to him? Now she going to move back to her dads again? That girl so unstable always moving and getting new jobs. However I'm just happy her daughter is out of the closet and in the bedroom.
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
dramadrama
Talker
Talker

Did I miss somthing? It seems like shes really happy living where she is..
ohgoodness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ohgoodness »

After watching some videos of her videos with her roommates in them, Vanessa and Britney don't seem like someone she would normally hang out with.
LuckyCharm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LuckyCharm »

^i agree! & I think kilee seems like she still likes to party...I could be wrong though. That's just the vibe I got.
momof2forlife
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by momof2forlife »

remember Kilee has her daughter one week on one week off...so she has time to party..plus she is way more independent I think..as in doesn't need her parents or a Guy to support her

Return to “I-P”