youwontknow
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Naomi and Dan

Unread post by youwontknow »

Anyone else watching them?

They’re a young couple living in Melbourne Australia. Their son Milo is probably around 6-7 months now (?).

I absolutely love them. They are so genuine and sweet. I feel like they’re the antidote to obnoxious parenting YouTube.

To think that they lived for so long in campus housing, basically a studio apartment. Then they finally moved out and upgraded but are still very modest and within their means. And I love that they walk and take public transport everywhere. They’re just lovely.
Lola2345
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Naomi and Dan

Unread post by Lola2345 »

They are low key “bogan” and clearly don’t care much about hygiene the cat sits on the baby’s toys and bed. They waited ages to go to the dr when the baby was having spasms which I found very weird.

They only use public transport because they have no car not cause they choose to. Back at home where they do have cars they use them. I hate that their parents help pay rent.

They are cute but doesnt anyone else find them a little careless and dirty ?
youwontknow
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Naomi and Dan

Unread post by youwontknow »

They are definitely low key bogan but I find them so sweet! Also Naomi has done such a wonderful job with breastfeeding Milo. Only something like 30% of Australian babies are still breastfed at 1 year old. And they had so many breastfeeding challenges in the beginning with Milo being in the NICU! I think they’re doing a really good job.

Return to “I-P”