The Jackson Hive: All that cash, and still white trash | Part 3

yourmomcalled
Amateur
Amateur

Re: The Jackson Hive: All that cash, and still white trash | Part 3

Unread post by yourmomcalled »

Doesn’t it take several days to receive the results of a COVID -19 test. I live in the St. Louis area and I feel like it does? I don’t believe they tested him. He has none of the risk factors (travel or exposure to anyone who has) and they are being pretty stingy with who gets tests. I think she is lying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gelkat011
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Gelkat011 »

I think the hospitals are now able to run them in their labs. Since he was considered hospitalized his test would be run as a priority over the drive up testing sites. A hospitalized patient will get a far faster result than the drive up clinics they keep running on the news from Mercy.

Itsnotmyfault
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Itsnotmyfault »

IHateCilantro wrote:

OMG shes got REPTILIAN EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ILLUMINATI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SATAN!!!!!!!!!
GARGOYLES!
SHES NOT CHRISTIANNNNNNNNNNNNN!

lol God warrior
I spit out my coffee reading this post!!! Thankful for that laugh!! Image
Itsnotmyfault
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Itsnotmyfault »

yourmomcalled wrote:And another thing; they need to cease and desist with the “Boomer” thing/retired These people are in their early/mid 40s. It’s totally unrelatable to anyone in that demographic. Most of us didn’t get married in high school and still have a good 20+years to work.

In addition Justin needs to hang up his pipe dream of being a famous YouTuber. He is a huge nerd and is not handsome or funny or charismatic. And Stephanie has as much personality as a limp dishrag. Also whatever filter Emily uses makes her mom look possessed. Not a good look.

Clearly the shelter in place order is making me feel some feelings about these people.

ImageImageImage
NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by NarcoelpsyMom »

Gelkat011 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:56 am I think the hospitals are now able to run them in their labs. Since he was considered hospitalized his test would be run as a priority over the drive up testing sites. A hospitalized patient will get a far faster result than the drive up clinics they keep running on the news from Mercy.

Not all hospitals. Currently my state is able to run 1000 tests a day between the state lab, 5 hospitals that are now able to run tests, and 2 private labs. We have probably 25 more hospitals with labs incapable of running the tests.

Each state uses a state run lab, and then it’s up to them to find ways to set up more labs that can speed the results along.

I don’t think it’s so much the test that is not available, so much as lab space.

Even running 1000 a day right now, our state is 6-7 days out on results. I have a friend waiting for results- they were told to expect results by Wed this week, but the entire household is under a mandatory quarantine. They can’t leave their property. We set up a group of friends that runs out grocery items as needed and just does a quick porch drop, zero contact.
jczc2003
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jczc2003 »

So, yeah, you weren’t popular because you didn’t smoke or drink?! Had nothing to do with your weird, cult-like family?

Hey, shittalkinb, not ALL “popular” kids smoke and drink. Maybe mommy and daddy told you that was the reason you weren’t liked even though you have a sparkling personality. Image

NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Running another clickbait kid to the doctor, and complaining she lost her voice.

I am still waiting for that entire family to become seriously ill because of her clickbait hospital stay. The chances that neither her or the little alphabet kid didn’t catch something more serious while there is slim.
Overcomer95
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Overcomer95 »

Any good things going on on their u tube page? They have gotten crazier and are so fake.
jczc2003
Gossiper
Gossiper

Did anyone else catch their live last night? Watched a little of it and I think I may have lost some brain cells in the process. Emily and her parents are such rubes, omg. Her mom is the dumbest of them all...she actually said she didn’t know what the word “retreat “ meant. She honestly must have had a TBI or did some heavy drugs in her younger days. Lol

Overcomer95
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Overcomer95 »

Anything new from the cult for Easter? Any new you tube cries for attention?
NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Overcomer95 wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:34 pm Anything new from the cult for Easter? Any new you tube cries for attention?
I don’t care to intro it’s to the cult by watching them on YouTube. But on IG... well, social distancing isn’t going well. They are back and forth between the parents house most days, and the parents are around Jay at least once in a while. Jay got a dog (while working in a hospital- seems like a super great time to adopt a strong), brought it over to the parents, who in turn walked it over to let the clickbait babies slobber all over- the babies on the dog, I mean.

Not a damn one of them understands how germs work. Jay being in a hospital means he’s at risk. Him bringing it over to his parents means they’re at risk. Them taking it over to the Cult Cabin means the Clickbait Kids are at risk.

It doesn’t matter that Jay didn’t visit.
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Maxxinsta96 »

Well I guess if it one them get is that’s clickbait and vlog footage. Not shocked they think they’re above the rules and they continue to all hang out. They are selfish and only care about themselves don’t see why they would actually listen. Guess Emily can’t control all the kidsies” she has
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by IHateCilantro »

Maxxinsta96 wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:13 am Well I guess if it one them get is that’s clickbait and vlog footage. Not shocked they think they’re above the rules and they continue to all hang out. They are selfish and only care about themselves don’t see why they would actually listen. Guess Emily can’t control all the kidsies” she has
Remember when Brad and Angie said they wanted 10 or more kids, then they had twins and never adopted anymore?
It was too much. Number 4 was too much for Emily. Shes slowed down. I think she realizes she actually has to parent now
My posts on this board are only my opinion and shouldnt be taken as fact, unless noted
Sorryforkylesfamily
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sorryforkylesfamily »

In her latest cleaning video, Emily is hanging up Kyle’s laundry and you can clearly see his UPS uniforms in the closet. I guess she’s not even trying to hide that he works for them anymore.
jczc2003
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sorryforkylesfamily wrote:In her latest cleaning video, Emily is hanging up Kyle’s laundry and you can clearly see his UPS uniforms in the closet. I guess she’s not even trying to hide that he works for them anymore.
It was so stupid the way she acted like it had to be such a huge secret. Image Oh, y’all, shittalkinb got an Apple Watch...she wants to make sure everyone knows she’s got one now. Also, why does she have to show everything she eats? In boomerang style, no less. Image Weird.

yourmomcalled
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by yourmomcalled »

I’m always a little wary of people who pop on and try to stir up interest by asking if anything is going on in their videos. Why don’t you watch them and let us know what’s up? I see this on other threads too and usually turns out to be the YouTube or a friend trying to drive traffic. Sketch.

jczc2003
Gossiper
Gossiper

yourmomcalled wrote:I’m always a little wary of people who pop on and try to stir up interest by asking if anything is going on in their videos. Why don’t you watch them and let us know what’s up? I see this on other threads too and usually turns out to be the YouTube or a friend trying to drive traffic. Sketch.

You’re so right! Image

Mv1256
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mv1256 »

Whats special about an apple watch i dont understand? Everyone has one nowadays.

So he works for ups? Is he a delivery driver? How can they afford 4kids and Bills on that salary?
Mv1256
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mv1256 »

They’re so young too, I’m guessing he dosnt have a degree
jczc2003
Gossiper
Gossiper

They can afford everything because daddy is a crook and he shares the wealth.

She shows that Apple Watch as much as she can in her stories. You can tell she has a real complex about material things...she’s probably embarrassed she hasn’t had one before now. Just like that old fashioned washed/dryer set she got and claimed she got “so many” DMs from people saying they didn’t like them, but they were the so good and stayed cleaner than other washers and dryers. So strange. Do you, honey and stop worrying about what people think.

Return to “I-P”