kyleandcourt

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: kyleandcourt

Unread post by thenightowl »

She is very cute and I'm glad she didn't hide pics of the baby's face and make us wait for a vlog.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

I agree. She did the same with Audrey, posted pics pretty soon after birth. I appreciate that she doesn't build up an audience hiding her face.
Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Momto3boys »

Wow how lucky are they.. The house they just sold was 8 ft under water .. They are staying with the inlaws while their new house is being built and the new house did not get any water in the house . Streets were flooded but the houses stayed dried... I am worried for us because we are on the direct bath of IRMA>.. I guess I need to do big shopping and take bunch of cash out.. We are already out of gas in some places in FL/GA line
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Momto3boys wrote:Wow how lucky are they.. The house they just sold was 8 ft under water .. They are staying with the inlaws while their new house is being built and the new house did not get any water in the house . Streets were flooded but the houses stayed dried... I am worried for us because we are on the direct bath of IRMA>.. I guess I need to do big shopping and take bunch of cash out.. We are already out of gas in some places in FL/GA line
Stay safe!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

She is beyond lucky compared to a lot of families in Houston who have nothing left but the clothes on their backs. They are extremely blessed.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Agreed. They are in general a very blessed family.

I couldn't help but notice how not so excited she was coming home from the hospital. I know the last child thing whatever but something doesn't quite add up.
sweetener
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sweetener »

marshmellow wrote:Agreed. They are in general a very blessed family.

I couldn't help but notice how not so excited she was coming home from the hospital. I know the last child thing whatever but something doesn't quite add up.
I think she was just feeling a barrage of emotions. Having a baby, especially your last one, is an extremely emotional thing. Also, she wasn't able to have the birth that she wanted, which is disappointing I'm sure, and had to deliver early, her kids were starting school at the same time so she missed their first day, she had just moved out of her house and into her inlaws and was/is in the process of building another house. I'd be a mess.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I must say Liz is the cutest of her kids.
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

On top of not having the birth she wanted and living with her in laws, I think that it must be hard that Elizabeth is her last one especially as a youtuber. As a youtuber she must have liked the attention she received while pregnant, and now it's all over. OT but I don't know about you all but I've always found her to be a bit narcissistic.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ummm a little ? She is narcissistic as hell. She HAS to have an opinion about every dang thing. This is sooo my style, this is not my taste, so on and so forth. Even about a damn pen she has standards. She is not relatable at all.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Could she PLEASE stop with those huge ass bows on Sophie ? Jeez.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

marshmellow wrote:Could she PLEASE stop with those huge ass bows on Sophie ? Jeez.
She is getting a bit old for that stuff. Big bows and hair accessories are a big trend in Texas, but the bows she has S wear are more like what someone Audrey's age would wear.
KaterinaBB
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KaterinaBB »

I guess the bow is an opinion thing. I don't see an issue with it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Why does she have to put that annoying ass background music for every video ? Really wanted to watch her house tour but the moment I heard it and her equally annoying bragging , I closed the window.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

I like their new house, its not what I would pick but its nice, but it really feels like their old house. The layout feels the same, its just bigger.

Maybe its just me, but when we picked a house plan for the home we are currently building I went a totally different direction then what we had before lol
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

I was thinking the same thing. It's a pretty big house though! I wonder if she will be hiring a cleaning lady or someone to help clean it.

One thing that I found is strange about this house and her last house is that the master suite is far away from the kids' rooms. I don't know if a lot of houses in Texas are like that, but I would personally want my room to be close to my kids just in case there was ever an emergency- especially with babies and toddlers.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

The kids where drinking dr pepper first thing in the morning..... [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... c9c217.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

I saw the pops on the table, but didn't see the kids drinking them. Did they actually drink them in the video? Maybe they're left over from the birthday party.
Caniption
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Caniption »

I watched the video. I'm not the biggest Courtney fan but no, the kids were not drinking the Dr. Pepper. Courtney said there were stuff left on the table from the party the night before.

Sent from my LG-V521 using Tapatalk
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

Eh, I am pretty sure I saw Grayson taking a drink out of a can (looked like root beer).

Return to “I-P”