kyleandcourt

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: kyleandcourt

Unread post by marshmellow »

Well, how she feels now doesn't help much. She will ofcourse love this baby as much as her every other. What helps is having some kind of permanent birth control if they are really 'done'.
2BL
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by 2BL »

Couldn't agree more. Even the most catholic of NFPers understand - you can only use ovulation tracking for contraception if and only if you're ready to accept and understand - you're still liable for a pregnancy. Maybe even said it in her dull eyed "surprise we're expecting" sit down "Kyle and I are "pretty careful"." In practice, she opened herself
Up to this, if that's how all they went about it.
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

Her whole attitude towards this pregnancy is so irritating. Everything that comes out of her mouth is negative. I thinks she's not pissed about it because she's fat. She's pretty over weight.
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

prettyll wrote:Her whole attitude towards this pregnancy is so irritating. Everything that comes out of her mouth is negative. I thinks she's not pissed about it because she's fat. She's pretty over weight.
I meant pissed about it because she's over weight. She said everyone's going to judge us. I doubt anyone cares their going from 3 to 4 kids. She acts like she's been cursed.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Ya she is not happy about this at all. You could tell Kyle was much more into than she was. I mean ya she said she was done, but if she truly was, they would've been more careful. Vasectomy and tube tying are the best options if you're done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
longtimelurker24
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by longtimelurker24 »

I used to watch Courtney aswell then kind of just got bored with the hauls and we brought this and that all the time. I do think they are a great couple though, and do seem to love eachother very much. I did think it was very sweet how happy Kyle was, he couldn't stop smiling. Courtney is very self conscious about her weight, its pretty obvious. And I think maybe she feels that she is not healthy enough to carry a baby and worried that her weight is going to really effect things. I felt really sad for her when she said that people will judge her, I don't think she's talking about this site...I think it's more to do with her family. What I don't get is how can this be an oops baby, you either use protection or not. If your not using protection then you are not being careful..it's as simple as that. She kept saying they are careful, Well obviously not. I know in the heat of the moment etc but if you have irregular periods then I think should be extra careful if your not trying for a baby.
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Their video about having a possible miscarriage was so emotionless and just complaining about the doctors over and over again. The whole video was basically just saying the same thing for 15 minutes. It seemed she could care less either way.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

I couldn't stand to watch that video. They were emotionless and maybe because they were kind of numb and flustered. They kept talking over each other and it was just a mess. Hopefully they improve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2BL
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 2BL »

She's been in such a huge downward spirL in her enthusiasm and attitude towards life. I also notice too
Thought that her shopping and their oft trips
To restaurants has dwindled significantly. She clearly had a shopping addiction. When she's not shopping a lot, she's both moodier and heavier than she is when she can spend Willy nilly.
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

Haha when she was complaining that they gave all of their baby gear away I was rolling my eyes. I'm sure she is secretly happy she'll have to buy new things again!
#FreeFinleyandJackson
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Her health and weight is completely up to her. Because she's heavier she acts like her life is miserable. Instead of whining and complaining she needs to clean up her eating and get to exercising. Go on walks with the kids eat for fruits and vegetables. Take some initiative. The fact that she's pregnant should be all the motivation she needs to be healthy.
Sprindle99
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Sprindle99 »

I'd love to know what type of birth control they were using. If you have irregular cycles and using NFP that's not being "really careful". Get a vasectomy, a tubal, an IUD, there's options, lady. Them complaining about the Drs for that whole video was so annoying. Drs can't predict what is going to happen that early. I do think she takes good care of her kids, she's just so overdramatic about everything.
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

Maybe they weren't 100% sure about being done yet and that's why they didn't get a vasectomy or another permanent BC option. I remember last year they were thinking of maybe having another one eventually. Then again, if they made up their minds of being done they should have been more careful until they got the procedure done.

On another note, I'm going to guess she's having another boy.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
allimac789
Talker
Talker

Unread post by allimac789 »

Did ya'll know these videos were recorded in January or am I the only one who missed that lol. If I missed her saying these were from January in a video sorry but if the only place she told people
About it was the description I'm even more annoyed she's doing this all for the views. It's one thing to post it all in a video to share and remember all the Rae emotions as it's unfolding but to post everything individuals for the views making people think it's happening currently and that they may loose the baby is BS!
2BL
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 2BL »

So much ado about NOTHING. I bet she's not going back to her midwife because of her weight
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

allimac789 wrote:Did ya'll know these videos were recorded in January or am I the only one who missed that lol. If I missed her saying these were from January in a video sorry but if the only place she told people
About it was the description I'm even more annoyed she's doing this all for the views. It's one thing to post it all in a video to share and remember all the Rae emotions as it's unfolding but to post everything individuals for the views making people think it's happening currently and that they may loose the baby is BS!
Yup. When they annouced she stated they had filmed everything from the start and would slowly upload.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

Hopefully we won't have to wait too long for the gender reveal video because I think they were supposed to find out last weekend
#FreeFinleyandJackson
ashmash
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ashmash »

God they really are milking it posting all of these videos! It'll probably be another 6 months before we see anything up so date at this rate
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

They should have just posted one video about her hemorrhage detailing the process from the beginning to now because at this point it's getting ridiculous. Even her most loyal followers must be getting irritated with all of these uploads, especially if they are all from January.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

I agree. We don't need a two minute update that's really months old. It could have all been wrapped up in one, maybe two, updates. We all know it ended up ok, she's still pregnant.

Return to “I-P”