Unread post by marshmellow »

lol sounds like some 150 year old grandma. Hate it ! Love the last name tho
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: kyleandcourt

Unread post by Caisflame »

I don't hate it, but I don't like it either. Too old fashion for me. I wonder if they'll use a nickname. She calls Grayson "Gray" more than his full name.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

First name is fine, pretty common. I don't like the middle name though, especially not with the first name. Just doesn't flow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

What is Audrey's middle name ?
ashmash
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ashmash »

marshmellow wrote:What is Audrey's middle name ?
I believe it's Michelle
ashmash
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ashmash »

I'm a bit surprised at the name. Don't love it but don't hate it. A bit boring really!
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

I like it. At least she kept it traditional vs pulling some radom name out of her ass

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

I like the first name, to me it doesn't seem to flow well with the middle name though.

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

I agree that it doesn't flow well, especially when pronouncing the whole name. Elizabeth sounds nice with their last name though.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Yeah, it definitely doesn't flow well. It's not very pleasing to say the entire name.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'm pretty sure she goes by Liz or Lizzy. Which is OK. I'm surprised at their choice of name as well ! I was guessing Haylee or Madison or something like that.
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

I think that they said in a video once that they named Sophia and Audrey after Sophia Loren and Audrey Hepburn. I wonder if they named the baby after Elizabeth Taylor to go along with the theme.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

I just knew it was going to be Elizabeth, as soon as I saw the video suggestion I said "I'll bet it's Elizabeth".
I actually like it, pretty and classic. It is a little boring but I tend to like the classic names and it flows with Sophia and Audrey.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Good Jesus this woman. She went on and on and on about a fucking slow driver ! We get it ! It can be irritating but she tends to overdo every damn thing. Kyle, look there cows, Kyle look here water, Kyle here kyle there. WTF ? Give the guy a godamn break and let him concentrate on the freaking driving ! Jeez this woman can be so irritating at times. I wonder how is he putting up with her.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I cannot imagine the stress. Being huge as a whale and preggo, 3 kids and packing and moving. Jeez.
Caniption
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Caniption »

Joining in on this conversation. I have been watching Courtneys videos since Sophie was born. She is a show off and I don't really like her, but I like Kyle and the kids are adorable, Grayson especially. This family is very blessed and it seems to me Courtney flaunts it. Vacations, shopping hauls, building a very nice new home. And her she just sat for half an hour in her latest pregnancy update whining about the window of when she can expect the baby, and how it is just so hard. In earlier clogs, she has whined about maybe not having her house done before the baby arrives, as well as not be able to set up the nursery and how hard that is. Seriously? These things are just so hard to bear? Your getting a brand new house built , you just came back from a vacation , and you have people sending you gifts for the baby! I know a woman who can't get pregnant at all, and another who is 26 weeks pregnant with her second child, lives in a 2 bedroom apartment and has to work to help maintain their living situation. Her mother passed away the day before her first child was born and now her husband was just recently diagnosed with ALS . She was extremely grateful for the donation of some used baby boy clothes ( her first was a girl) that a neighbor of mine passed along to her. Courtney Hall doesn't know what real stress is. Alot of woman don't know exactly when to expect their baby. I had a due date and the baby still came 2 weeks later. Many woman have moved while pregnant, with alto less time and resources to do it. My own daughter moved when she was 9 months pregnant and had real issues to deal with while doing so. In sorry, but Courtney has absolutely no right to whine over the wonderful things that are normally seen as a blessing to so many others. Stay in your little bubble Courtney, with the perfect neighborhood and excellent schools and new homes with game rooms and media rooms where babies come out when you expect them to and you can make a beautiful nursery to bring her home to, and you can take Disney trips every year. You will never make it in the real world , that's for sure. She is horrible. She knows she has it good and brags and flaunts it all.

Sent from my LG-V521 using Tapatalk
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

Caniption wrote:Joining in on this conversation. I have been watching Courtneys videos since Sophie was born. She is a show off and I don't really like her, but I like Kyle and the kids are adorable, Grayson especially. This family is very blessed and it seems to me Courtney flaunts it. Vacations, shopping hauls, building a very nice new home. And her she just sat for half an hour in her latest pregnancy update whining about the window of when she can expect the baby, and how it is just so hard. In earlier clogs, she has whined about maybe not having her house done before the baby arrives, as well as not be able to set up the nursery and how hard that is. Seriously? These things are just so hard to bear? Your getting a brand new house built , you just came back from a vacation , and you have people sending you gifts for the baby! I know a woman who can't get pregnant at all, and another who is 26 weeks pregnant with her second child, lives in a 2 bedroom apartment and has to work to help maintain their living situation. Her mother passed away the day before her first child was born and now her husband was just recently diagnosed with ALS . She was extremely grateful for the donation of some used baby boy clothes ( her first was a girl) that a neighbor of mine passed along to her. Courtney Hall doesn't know what real stress is. Alot of woman don't know exactly when to expect their baby. I had a due date and the baby still came 2 weeks later. Many woman have moved while pregnant, with alto less time and resources to do it. My own daughter moved when she was 9 months pregnant and had real issues to deal with while doing so. In sorry, but Courtney has absolutely no right to whine over the wonderful things that are normally seen as a blessing to so many others. Stay in your little bubble Courtney, with the perfect neighborhood and excellent schools and new homes with game rooms and media rooms where babies come out when you expect them to and you can make a beautiful nursery to bring her home to, and you can take Disney trips every year. You will never make it in the real world , that's for sure. She is horrible. She knows she has it good and brags and flaunts it all.

Sent from my LG-V521 using Tapatalk
I agree with you 100%. She lives a charmed life and is extremely fortunate, and besides her mom having cancer she seems to be living a really good life. She definitely lives in a bubble and doesn't know what it's like living a difficult life while she's sitting down putting stickers in her Erin Condrin planner or planning her next Disney trip. She really doesn't have a lot to complain about- her and her family are healthy and safe, financially stable, has a husband who loves her and is a good dad, they are building a big house, they go on vacations, have vehicles, yard workers... but yet she still complains.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Do anybody else get a disappointment vibe from her with the gender thing ? You could tell she wanted a boy this time around. She always favors Grayson.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

marshmellow wrote:Do anybody else get a disappointment vibe from her with the gender thing ? You could tell she wanted a boy this time around. She always favors Grayson.
Oh yeah, for sure. I don't watch them enough these days to know if she favors Grayson but I definitely got a disappointed vibe.
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

I get the opposite vibe tbh, I always thought she favoured the girls over Grayson but she seemed to want a little brother for him.

I feel kind of bad for Kyle though. If Sophia, Audrey, and Elizabeth end up having shopping addictions like their mother it's going to get really expensive in that house when they're teenagers. Plus sending four kids to private and/or postsecondary education? His wallet is going to get a lot slimmer.
#FreeFinleyandJackson

Return to “I-P”