mommylovesherpreemie

notsonice88

mommylovesherpreemie

Unread post by notsonice88 »

anyone know what happened to her???
junepher

Re: mommylovesherpreemie

Unread post by junepher »

I was originally subscribed back when she still used her pooface account, lol. I have wondered about her, too. The last video she put up was last year and she basically married that cable guy installer. He had a kid from a previous relationship as well. She said she was busy working, but most of the conflict about making youtube vids was over.the fact he didnt like her sharing her life or videos of tara on youtube. It kind of sounds like he is a controlling person, butwho knows. The last thing i gathered from her video was her alluding to.being pregnant. I do miss her updates; she was one of the very first people i subscribed to.
CrayCray
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by CrayCray »

I loved watching her videos! But i always wondered why she refused to talk about Tara's dad? I never understood why all the secrecy?
junepher

Because she originally was married to an army guy at the time she got pregnant , but she cheated and knew he wasnt the dad. Either she told him or he figured it out. After she had Tara, he refused to send her money, even though he was living offbase and collecting extra money because he was married to her. As far as the biological dad , i think she said she didnt want him in the picture, so he must be a loser.
mommyandmal
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mommyandmal »

*No Self Promoting in Other's Threads*
tellitlikeitis
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tellitlikeitis »

Alrighty- she actually told me what really happened with the Tara's Dad year's ago after she opened the new account... The reason she opened a new account was because she was being harassed by the father and his friends and family. She said he raped her and she fell pregnant. This was years ago so I'm a little hazy but basically, she was passed out on the couch or something (drunk I believe) and he took advantage of her. She never reported it or did anything about it because she knew him.

Fast forward a year or so- the latest guy she was with, the one that had a child too, she was pregnant to him but she must have lost it because when she came back to YouTube for that short while, she should have had it by then. I was on her personal MySpace- that's how I know she fell pregnant to him.
MakeupMamaxo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MakeupMamaxo »

I miss her videos!! :/ She was the first person I subscribed to when I got pregnant with my daughter in May 2009
nanabanana
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nanabanana »

I remember she lied about a lot of stuff. For some reason I still really enjoyed her videos lol
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

I really liked her for some weird reason!
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

All her videos were gone and she was on before I was really into this.
junepher

Yaaaaaay! Your pregnant AGAIN!!! I'm so excited. Whooo Hoooo! We are going to be pregnant together again... except I am 16 weeks ahead of you but who cares, your pregnant!!! By the way, I sent you an e-mail and you never sent me one back. I assume you are super busy since that is the life with so many kids. I think I sent you my phone number but if you didn't get it, let me know. I would love to keep in contact like we use to. I am keeping you in my prayers

This is a recent comment she left on lucy's four weeks video.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

junepher wrote:Yaaaaaay! Your pregnant AGAIN!!! I'm so excited. Whooo Hoooo! We are going to be pregnant together again... except I am 16 weeks ahead of you but who cares, your pregnant!!! By the way, I sent you an e-mail and you never sent me one back. I assume you are super busy since that is the life with so many kids. I think I sent you my phone number but if you didn't get it, let me know. I would love to keep in contact like we use to. I am keeping you in my prayers

I saw when I looked at her channel she had recently logged in. Maybe she has plans to return?
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

Hmmmmm, maybe I don't like her that much after all.
Lirpa79
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lirpa79 »

She was married to my cousin, the Army guy. The whole situation with her was a giant shit show. End of story.
kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

I couldn't keep things straight with her. So, she became pregnant as a result of rape when she was married to her husband? Geez, that's rough.
Quinn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Quinn »

TaylorKnows wrote:
junepher wrote:Yaaaaaay! Your pregnant AGAIN!!! I'm so excited. Whooo Hoooo! We are going to be pregnant together again... except I am 16 weeks ahead of you but who cares, your pregnant!!! By the way, I sent you an e-mail and you never sent me one back. I assume you are super busy since that is the life with so many kids. I think I sent you my phone number but if you didn't get it, let me know. I would love to keep in contact like we use to. I am keeping you in my prayers

I saw when I looked at her channel she had recently logged in. Maybe she has plans to return?
I hope so, but it's seems unlikely since she's said that her husband doesn't like her doing Youtube videos.
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

I really liked her when she was making videos... even though she lied about a lot of stuff her personality still seemed fun. When she came back for that one video where she was talking about how her new husband doesn't like her making videos she seemed different :?
tellitlikeitis
Talker
Talker

WOW- interesting! Last I heard (from Lucy), whatshername (darn it, for the life of me I can't remember her name... Ali maybe? Alison?), stopped responding to Lucy. This was YEARS ago, not long after she went MIA from YT. I asked Lucy because I really liked her (I'm sure her name is Ali/Allie...) and wanted to know if she was still around and if she was ok. Lucy told me she had texted her and messaged her but heard nothing back. I wonder what # pregnancy and/or child this is for her now? I now she had at least 1 miscarriage before she had Tara because she had been TTC and I know she obviously lost the pregnancy from before she had her short return to YT... I hope she makes vlogs, I'm interested to see where she is at now.
tellitlikeitis
Talker
Talker

Lirpa79 wrote:She was married to my cousin, the Army guy. The whole situation with her was a giant shit show. End of story.
She told me Tara was conceived by being taken advantage of- was that a load of BS?
tellitlikeitis
Talker
Talker

I'm going to check back through my inbox and see if I can find the original PM from her...

Return to “I-P”