MandD627 Part 1

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MandD627 Part 1

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

Is anyone else super annoyed that she hasn't af least said she is done with YouTube? She kept her Facebook open to spam her followers with scentsy crap, then she just falls off the face of the earth after so many people helped her succeed with scentsy and YouTube. So rude!
Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Febe »

Yes! She only posts when it's about a free trip she won or when there is a deal on her warmers. It's obvious she is over YouTube but it would be nice if she would say it. People ask her all the time what she's up to.
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

I'm glad I'm not the only one! I used to watch her all the time and I can understand if she doesn't want to do YT anymore, but could she at least stop making it so blatantly obvious she is just using her devoted YT fans to make money off Scentsy? She could at least respond to peope's questions and birthday wishes occasionally and let us know that the kids are ok.
lindsaaay920
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lindsaaay920 »

soooo Hartlee, Ilee, Loxlee, and now baby Ollie was born a few days ago. I used to LOVE her videos & all her DIY's that she did. Wish she would post a random video a few times a year. She sure wouldn't be nearly as successful with Scentsy if she hadn't fed it to all her subscribers first.
Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Febe »

lindsaaay920 wrote:soooo Hartlee, Ilee, Loxlee, and now baby Ollie was born a few days ago. I used to LOVE her videos & all her DIY's that she did. Wish she would post a random video a few times a year. She sure wouldn't be nearly as successful with Scentsy if she hadn't fed it to all her subscribers first.
Where are you seeing a new baby!?
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Febe wrote:
lindsaaay920 wrote:soooo Hartlee, Ilee, Loxlee, and now baby Ollie was born a few days ago. I used to LOVE her videos & all her DIY's that she did. Wish she would post a random video a few times a year. She sure wouldn't be nearly as successful with Scentsy if she hadn't fed it to all her subscribers first.
Its on her private fb. He is beautiful, looks just like the girls did as babies.
Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Febe »

Rkp65i wrote:
Febe wrote:
Its on her private fb. He is beautiful, looks just like the girls did as babies.
Im not friends with her on there. Just the Mandi hart one
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

Super curious to see what the little boy looks like. I started watching her when Hartlee was a baby and I never found any of the girls to be very cute children.
Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Febe »

I wish I could see too! I keep seeing people asking for updates on her Mandi Hart profile on Fb and she's silent. It's kind of annoying since she basically used everyone for her Scentsy business.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

She is a super bitch. Used her viewers to vent her eyes out when she was TTCing and doing scentsy shit and now not even a bye ? Good riddance, she was boring as fuck anyway.

Ollie is such an unfortunate name , I am really embarrassed for that boy and if that little boy looks like his sisters, then.. never mind.
Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Febe »

marshmellow wrote:She is a super bitch. Used her viewers to vent her eyes out when she was TTCing and doing scentsy shit and now not even a bye ? Good riddance, she was boring as fuck anyway.

Ollie is such an unfortunate name , I am really embarrassed for that boy and if that little boy looks like his sisters, then.. never mind.
Gotta have a name that goes with all those Lee names lol
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Febe wrote:
marshmellow wrote:She is a super bitch. Used her viewers to vent her eyes out when she was TTCing and doing scentsy shit and now not even a bye ? Good riddance, she was boring as fuck anyway.

Gotta have a name that goes with all those Lee names lol
But his real name is Oliver. Im friends with her on fb and have never seen him referred to as Ollie.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Oliver .. Oh that's a releif
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

marshmellow wrote:Oliver .. Oh that's a releif

Hahaha. Well its not better but not the Ee sound.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She was losing her brain cells with 2 kids. Now what ? 4 under 4 ?
Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Febe »

Right!? She was definitely trying to get that boy! I would love to see what they're up to and all that. Hartlee has to be going into kindergarten soon, right?
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

marshmellow wrote:She was losing her brain cells with 2 kids. Now what ? 4 under 4 ?
They seem to be doing very well. Hartlee is going into Kindergarten soon. The baby has a kidney situation that needs ultrasound checkups often. She posts photos often of the kids at playdates, school events, zoos. All around Mandi seems very happy.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Good for her. If you want kids, be ready to handle them !
Rittk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Rittk1 »

What ever happened to this family? I totally forgot about her but I used to watch her. Last I remember they bought a house and we’re starting to slowly renovate and then she disappeared.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

I've been thinking about them lately too. I wish she would post a quick updated video. All her girls have similar looks, I'd love to know what the boy looks like, if he also got those similar features or if he looks completely different.

Return to “I-P”