ouradoptionoption

mandylouwho
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ouradoptionoption

Unread post by mandylouwho »

She has braces. It's hard to see them in that video but I looked a couple videos back titled "we're in Utah, got birth mom questions?" Out something. You can see them more clearly there.
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

Oh ok, something was definitely weird about her mouth or jaw. I've never seen braces do that before though.
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

She's crying for help to find a birth family, woe is me, i've to do all this paperwork in 2 weeks....and then just drops in the little clanker that she and hubby are off to Africa for a holiday.

Eye roll. I find it very hard to summon up sympathy for this family. She is so focused on what she doesn't have.
thegooseiscooked

As for the braces.....yeah, I agree ladybug. I am about to get my braces off and when I talk, you can't even tell I have them. It has been such a gradual process that no one ever really noticed them.

Her orthodontist is doing a horrible job. She's really having trouble talking with those things in. Can't say I'd be going to Africa with them in either. If she breaks a bracket over there.......shiver.....can't say I'd be wanting to get dental work done in Africa.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

Does she even know what it's like to wait a long time? Not everyone gets a baby as fast as she did (I think their oldest was right after they started the process and the younger one didn't take as long). I used to like her but now she's pissing me off...
thegooseiscooked

Nope, I take it Candace is the golden haired child who has everything handed to her on a plate. And not a paper one lol.

Edited to add...well apart from the whole infertility thing, I guess (grudgingly)
ApplePie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ApplePie »

I have a son through adoption. It took us 9 months through a private agency (I live in the US). Cost was $12,000. We found out a birth mother had chosen us a month before he was born. And I can 100% tell you without a doubt that he was always meant to be mine. I couldn't imagine a stronger bond even if I had birthed him. As an infertile, I had an honest conversation with myself and concluded I wanted to be a parent more than I wanted to be pregnant. There's nothing wrong with that.
And to suggest all birth mothers are hookers, Flossy, is disrespectful and rude.
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

^^^ what. Hookers?? Did I miss something?
ApplePie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ApplePie »

FLOSSY77 wrote:We can't keep hoping hookers get pregnant for the unfertile to find luck.. We can't keep hoping families are broken.
Ladybug, on page 2...what a horrible comment.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

In my opinion it was pretty irresponsible of her to travel to Africa during an Ebola outbreak especially when her husbands in healthcare & she has two small children at home. Maybe I'm just being paranoid because I have a hunch she's in my neck of the woods. Out of all the places for her to go that's where she picks! Husband & myself just got back from the Caribbean & I was paranoid about that.
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
thegooseiscooked

They went on a missionary trip for their church. Trying to brainwash a few and drum up the numbers for Sunday service.

Yep, bad time to go. I wouldn't go to Africa at the moment. We were paranoid enough in Greece. We took our skin off through overuse of sanitized hand wash. The Chinese were all wearing face masks.
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

Is it going to get me hanged that I hate missionaries?
Like God isn't universal. Just not the one you love..can we steal your kids?
thegooseiscooked

I am totally against missionaries. It's just a glorified version of bullying.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

I know if I was at an adoption agency possibly looking to place my child & saw they JUST went to Africa that would be a deal-breaker.
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
1988jjj
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 1988jjj »

She's actually pregnant!
yummymummy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by yummymummy »

So happy for them! They seem like such sweet people and very good parents to Sawyer and Jameson. I hope they get their little girl!
mandylouwho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mandylouwho »

I'm happy for them too! Their video was so cute. " We get to go to all the ultrasounds" :D so excited for them!
sdmomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sdmomma »

Candace was supposed to be induced last week. Has anyone seen any posts about the new baby? I hope everything is ok!!
Lovaleea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Lovaleea »

sdmomma wrote:Candace was supposed to be induced last week. Has anyone seen any posts about the new baby? I hope everything is ok!!
She had the baby on Sunday and he is gorgeous! She said it was a long labor and delivery by it was well worth it (of course). She has pictures of him on her Instagram if you want to see him :) Same name as her channel name.

Return to “I-P”