ouradoptionoption

TaylorKnows

ouradoptionoption

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

I'm just trying to see opinions on all the moms out there.

I think she's so sweet, so nice. She's a great mom and she doesn't upload often but I think that shows that she has a life. She seems like a good mom, her family's so sweet and I love how they don't shove out their boys' birth families.
Cinnamon Stick
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ouradoptionoption

Unread post by Cinnamon Stick »

LOVE her videos! :love2:
BlazeMercy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlazeMercy »

I like her. She's real, she's honest. She films the good and the bad, and doesnt try to pretend she is someone that she's not.
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

LOVE HER!!!! she seems sooo sweet and her voice just calms me down. She's seems very genuine.
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ChanelleJo »

Yeah, she's nice. Although I don't know how can someone be so strong to give their kid to adoption.. referring to Jason and his girlfriend..
Sorry, not a native English speaker.

hollynz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hollynz »

This lady is so lovely! Candence? I don't know how to spell it. Such an amazing mother. :)
rolo

Unread post by rolo »

I love how she does so much to keep a good relationship with the bio parents, traveling all the time, etc. She's a sweet woman. :D
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

Yes, I agree with all of the above. She is sweet and lovely and gorgeous....

The only thing that irks me is the constant harping on and on and on about how wonderful adoption is. She makes me feel like a second class citizen because I gave birth to my own children. Look, I get it. It is a deeply meaningful part of their lives but it doesn't mean the same thing to me. Adoption is practically non-existent in Australia, you have to go overseas to do it because children are extremely rarely given up.

But I do understand that she is passionate about it, so I do pick and choose the videos that I watch. When she gets together with Heeth, it's hilarious.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Im wondering, they're going to try to adopt for the third time, she said in a previous video that up until this new job they had been living on student loans, so HOW can they afford it?
thegooseiscooked

I just don't know about Candace.....

She said years ago that her infertility was due to a Vitamin D deficiency. Treatable with supplements. She said in that video that she felt compelled to adopt once more and then try for their own child. Meh, okay, personally I would have taken the supplement and started ttc'ing myself straight away but each to their own. As I said above, adoption isn't a normal or common part of Australian life these days so I don't get it.

So she adopted her second son, who was a very difficult baby. Fine.

Now they're going to adopt again???? Wtf? There are pages upon pages of poor couples who are unable to conceive waiting for their first baby to adopt. Candace can not only conceive by herself with some medical intervention but she's already had two bites of the cherry. Let someone else have a go.

Yes, and I agree about the loans. Just ridiculous.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Exactly, I just don't understand. And (I may be wrong) but haven't the previous adoptions been private, she just happens to find moms who want to adopt out their children?

Something seems off.
thegooseiscooked

Yeah, I think you're right. She does have a page on an adoption website but I believe that both adoptions so far were through a friend who knows someone whose granddaughter was pregnant....

Lol, Candace is probably there from the get go, beating on their door "Give me your baby!!!" (I'm kidding!)
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Don't get me wrong, it seems like she is giving the boys a great life and a happy, healthy home....but something about their story doesn't add up.
annat88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annat88 »

Why would it ever be bad that a child that needs a home is getting one? I thought she said she was taking the supplements to correct her vitamin d problem, and even then she only said it was possible that it could have been that simple but it isn't a guaranteed fix. Surely she isn't preventing pregnancy to shell out all this money and time and effort to adopt. That is dumb.
thegooseiscooked

It's not bad that a child that needs a home is getting one. I'm just saying that there are more homes out there than just Candace's. Some people have been on that list for years waiting and maybe it's that they're not young and blond and bubbly and look like fun, they're getting passed over. I don't think it's fair, personally. They could probably provide a child with just as much fun and love (and better financial security).

I could be wrong re the Vit D thing. I really seem to remember her saying that and it stuck in my mind because it did make me angry at the time. But we are talking years back and I'm not going trawling though old videos to prove it. My point was more about the poor childless couples who have been waiting 5 to 10 years and how Candace just seems to manage to waltz in to the front of the queue each time.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I don't think anyone said its bad? Just weird how fast and easily it seems to happen for them, especially since they aren't exactly bringing in an income. He has been a student and her a SAHM, she has said they have been living off student loans. Adoption is expensive and usually a lengthy process.
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

She isn't going through the regular processes of adopting. I know #1 was her mothers co-workers daughter. Who did #2 belong to?
Anyone think this is their advertisement in hopes that they get a lead? That's what I think.

Through an agency, it can cost 15-20k abd take a year or longer. Private adoptions (like she's had) only cost the lawyer fees. Obviously way more ideal.

I think it's cool for anyone to adopt, regardless of how you conceive or not. But she's obv trying to manipulate/use her YT subs to find her next child.
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

^^^ I totally agree. That last video is 100% manipulation trying to get baby #3.

As far as her fertility, I'm pretty sure she has said before that it's 'unexplained infertility' and doctors were never able to explain why they couldn't conceive.
foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

On the student loan thing.... He is now working as a anesthesiologist. Around here they make 300,000 a year. Pretty sure studentloans won't take that long to pay off plus they just sold their house.

I like them.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

I do think she got lucky both times. Maybe she does feel that if she had a baby biologically, that baby or the two adopted kids might feel different? I don't know...it does kind of rub me the wrong way that she's adopting an infant again. I do wish her luck with this third baby. Unless it's another one of those know someone who knows someone (though I think the youngest's found them through the agency). I do remember her saying there was somethig she could do to get pregnant or at least try. I don't know if she's looking at it through the eyes of the prespective mothers that want to give their child up for adoption...

At least to me, I would choose the couple with infertility with no kids vs. the couple with inferitlity and two kids already. Yes, she should be able to choose how many kids she has, I'm just speaking from what I've heard from women who have given up their children for adoption, unless the family had adopted their other sibling. And I'd have to agree with them on that.

I like Candace, she doesn't update much, but she's one of the better moms out there. This is just the one thing that sorta irritates me.

Return to “I-P”