Plus 1 Please

ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Plus 1 Please

Unread post by ohaudrey »

Ugh he deleted me... I forgot to SS. Shit she is reading here. Well it was just a video of her & he said "my daughter knows the lyrics to family guy" she was singing them. Damn I wish I had screen shot it!
shaybaby
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shaybaby »

I was looking at his page a while back and saw he tagged a photographer in a pic of his daughter and I went to her page and that seems to be who the mom is. I wonder if it was a one night stand kind of thing and she didn't know who the dad was for a while or he tried to keep it a secret.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
saywhatt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by saywhatt »

Guys, we got a whole video. Lmao. He didn't even know he had a daughter at the time Kelsey left him apparently she left because he had affairs their whole marriage.
rachel337
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rachel337 »

saywhatt wrote:Guys, we got a whole video. Lmao. He didn't even know he had a daughter at the time Kelsey left him apparently she left because he had affairs their whole marriage.
Wheres the video??
rachel337
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rachel337 »

rachel337 wrote:
saywhatt wrote:Guys, we got a whole video. Lmao. He didn't even know he had a daughter at the time Kelsey left him apparently she left because he had affairs their whole marriage.
Wheres the video??
Jk I found it lol. I thought you meant Colby posted a video!
saywhatt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by saywhatt »

rachel337 wrote:
rachel337 wrote:
Wheres the video??
Jk I found it lol. I thought you meant Colby posted a video!
Lol, I'm sorry. I should have said she made the video, lol.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

I love how she tries to downplay it and say she doesn’t understand why people think the situation is so juicy. I’m like your HUSBAND had a whole child around the same time you had your youngest KNOWING you had a hard time conceiving. He just out here throwing the D around unprotected putting you at risk of STDs. I think that’s pretty juicy if you ask me.

Haylnmo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Haylnmo »

Ugh I just binged watched her latest videos and I can believe how much she’s changed and not in a good way . Her blabbing on about how she’s her real self now was grating on me . Also that fact that she keeps saying she didn’t want to go into detail about her spilt with Colby yet now suddenly she makes a video because people have been digging . I call BS she’s doing it to get more people watching . If she was that worried about telling people the truth and it being on the internet ‘forever ‘ than why not just say that split up and leave it at that
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Haylnmo wrote:Ugh I just binged watched her latest videos and I can believe how much she’s changed and not in a good way . Her blabbing on about how she’s her real self now was grating on me . Also that fact that she keeps saying she didn’t want to go into detail about her spilt with Colby yet now suddenly she makes a video because people have been digging . I call BS she’s doing it to get more people watching . If she was that worried about telling people the truth and it being on the internet ‘forever ‘ than why not just say that split up and leave it at that
Right, I didn’t wanna say it but maybe if she was this “real self” with Colby he wouldn’t of had to look elsewhere. (Not saying it’s her fault he cheated but hopefully y’all understand where I am coming from)

Haylnmo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Haylnmo »

JennaLuvBug wrote:
Haylnmo wrote:Ugh I just binged watched her latest videos and I can believe how much she’s changed and not in a good way . Her blabbing on about how she’s her real self now was grating on me . Also that fact that she keeps saying she didn’t want to go into detail about her spilt with Colby yet now suddenly she makes a video because people have been digging . I call BS she’s doing it to get more people watching . If she was that worried about telling people the truth and it being on the internet ‘forever ‘ than why not just say that split up and leave it at that
Right, I didn’t wanna say it but maybe if she was this “real self” with Colby he wouldn’t of had to look elsewhere. (Not saying it’s her fault he cheated but hopefully y’all understand where I am coming from)

Exactly what I was thinking
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

Meh- I disagree. She has always been this way- uber concerned with image (remind you of any other YTers?). With Colby she wanted to LOOK like the perfect wife & mother. Now she wants to look like a strong independent woman who doesn't need no cheating husband. Truth is, she she take a page from her "soooo sexy" boyfriend & get off social media once and for all. Problem is, her dumb pseudo-nutrition scheme would go bottom up and shed realize she's just a sad lady with a shitty past. I don't blame her in the least for his cheating-- he is a real jerk if what she says it true-- but, come on, she told him cheating is a deal breaker, he's not going to come clean for fear of losing his family. She says she didn't want to walk away from a mediocre marriage, but looks like she did just that. Glad she found someone new, hope he's the Prince Charming she portrays him as (ha ha image control much?)
timmytommy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by timmytommy »

She seems so shallow now. It's not a real sense of confidence....it's as if she is trying to "reinvent" herself. I used to like her videos because she seemed so mature in how she dealt with things. I am a bit older than her, so I appreciated that. Something seems off. If she's happy, then I am happy for her. I need to remember she is still in her twenties, I guess.
amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

Anyone else think her tinder dating story wasn’t all that crazy? Seems like she exaggerated some things to make it seem more interesting... fake just like the way she comes across now.
kellynicole
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kellynicole »

timmytommy wrote:She seems so shallow now. It's not a real sense of confidence....it's as if she is trying to "reinvent" herself. I used to like her videos because she seemed so mature in how she dealt with things. I am a bit older than her, so I appreciated that. Something seems off. If she's happy, then I am happy for her. I need to remember she is still in her twenties, I guess.
She’s in her twenties???? I thought she was late 30s

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

kellynicole wrote:
timmytommy wrote:She seems so shallow now. It's not a real sense of confidence....it's as if she is trying to "reinvent" herself. I used to like her videos because she seemed so mature in how she dealt with things. I am a bit older than her, so I appreciated that. Something seems off. If she's happy, then I am happy for her. I need to remember she is still in her twenties, I guess.
She’s in her twenties???? I thought she was late 30s

I think she is the same age as me (29) and when I found that out I couldn’t believe it. She looks so much older than that. (She was probably 27 when I found out her age).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
re_berk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by re_berk »

I always thought she looked about ten years older too. She is beautiful but looks older than she is. Now that she is 30 she seems to be “catching up to her looks” but still looks closer to 35. Also she has ditched the frumpy Mom look. Her mature voice may contribute to this too. I am not surprised she is with a 40 year old for that reason and Colby was so immature.

I really like Kelsey, hope she sticks around but this is definitely a way to build her business. No problem with that, I actually thought she should of stayed for that fact. However she needed to focus on herself and the boys.
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

I think she deserves to throw some shade on her ex. It's good to rise above, but she shouldn't feel responsible to cover someone else's scummy behaviour. He didn't have that respect for her, why should she sit on this burning truth and not say things? Good for her. I would have said something more and earlier to be honest! lol but maybe I'm not that big of a person!

She is way too glowy about this dude, which is great, but this sounds a little too much like "if he seems too good to be true, he probably is". I wonder why she is getting married so soon.. wouldn't she lose some spousal support from her ex?
up all night, got demons to fight
re_berk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by re_berk »

sleep84 wrote:I think she deserves to throw some shade on her ex. It's good to rise above, but she shouldn't feel responsible to cover someone else's scummy behaviour. He didn't have that respect for her, why should she sit on this burning truth and not say things? Good for her. I would have said something more and earlier to be honest! lol but maybe I'm not that big of a person!

She is way too glowy about this dude, which is great, but this sounds a little too much like "if he seems too good to be true, he probably is". I wonder why she is getting married so soon.. wouldn't she lose some spousal support from her ex?
Agree, this new guy (jeff?) obviously contributed some how to his prior relationship not working out either. Very few times is one a total victim in the break down of it. So he can’t be utterly perfect, just saying.

I don’t believe she has any sort of educational background in nutrition. Selling shakes does not automatically make you an expert. So I find it a bit annoying when they call a pyramid scheme their business and act like ones.
momof1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by momof1 »

She seems to handle four boys really well, I would be a hot mess!

Does she just sell isagenix? And she's able to stay at home from that?
KaterinaBB
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KaterinaBB »

She posted some wedding pics on Instagram. Where are her parents?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Return to “I-P”