KeyonaBBaby Part 1

sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: KeyonaBBaby

Unread post by sleep84 »

Ok, I don't want to butt in, since the discussion is going on between you two, but even Vanessa wasn't so well perceived by lots of people before, than you discuss things a little more calmly, you add a little more explanation and whatever..
People can have a reaction and then thinking it through, they sort of go back on their words..
you can change your mind, it's a good thing to even bother to say that you did change your opinion, lots of people wouldn't even admit that their first reaction was impulsive and now thy see things differently..
I mean, fine, let's just give her a break, k..
up all night, got demons to fight
KatiesMomma
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by KatiesMomma »

I think Luis seems like a great guy . It's nice she is showing him more
The calm before the storm.
HelloHolaHallo

Unread post by HelloHolaHallo »

I personally enjoy watching Keyona's videos. I stumbled upon her last week.
Malaya and Noah are so precious!!
I like how well spoken she is and I enjoy the way her Day In the Life's are edited, really clean and put together.

Overall I really like her.

Edited to take out a sentence I wrote twice :-D
saywhatt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by saywhatt »

I am surprised she is not disscused about more. I love her tho!
HelloHolaHallo

Me too! I check in here often but since I'm the last one who commented I don't want to look like a creeper.

She's friendly, relatable, offers good tutorials and DIYS. I really like her. I hope she gets more popular so this topic can get active.

And can I just say how freaking amazing was her dresser to TV stand DIY it looked so good!!!!
saywhatt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by saywhatt »

HelloHolaHallo wrote:Me too! I check in here often but since I'm the last one who commented I don't want to look like a creeper.

She's friendly, relatable, offers good tutorials and DIYS. I really like her. I hope she gets more popular so this topic can get active.

And can I just say how freaking amazing was her dresser to TV stand DIY it looked so good!!!!
I totally agree! She is much better than others with her diys. She seems better with her kids than most of the othrer yt moms.
HelloHolaHallo

I agree!!! She seems to really be a good mom. I like how realistic she is when she talks about buying stuff and knowing she had to put some things back because of her budget.

And how cute is it that Malaya looks just like her and Noah looks like Luis? So cute!
HelloHolaHallo

So Keyona, Luis, and the kids are going vegan.

Any thoughts?
Wagurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Wagurl »

HelloHolaHallo wrote:So Keyona, Luis, and the kids are going vegan.

Any thoughts?

Eh. Not for me. But whatever floats their boat. I am a believer in that kids needs a balanced "diet" and a cookie or ice cream is okay every once in a while. She also seems like the type that wouldn't vaccinate.
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

She seems a little more down to earth than the other Teenmoms on YT. I read a few of the older replies in this thread and oh boy, these girls think they have it easy. They probably think the toddler stage is hard, you just wait....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloHolaHallo

Wagurl wrote:
HelloHolaHallo wrote:So Keyona, Luis, and the kids are going vegan.

Any thoughts?

Eh. Not for me. But whatever floats their boat. I am a believer in that kids needs a balanced "diet" and a cookie or ice cream is okay every once in a while. She also seems like the type that wouldn't vaccinate.
I think she's really likable and seems like she has a good head on her shoulders I just think it's a little extreme they went from eating chicken one day to vegan the next. What if the kids want chicken nuggets?
delicatepearl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by delicatepearl »

Bambi_ wrote:She seems a little more down to earth than the other Teenmoms on YT.
She is more likable in that sense
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

Anyone watch her recently? Why must she point out everything they eat is organic. We get it. You eat organic. Congrats.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ohgoodness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ohgoodness »

Lovehound11 wrote:Anyone watch her recently? Why must she point out everything they eat is organic. We get it. You eat organic. Congrats.

Lol
KatiesMomma
Talker
Talker

Lovehound11 wrote:Anyone watch her recently? Why must she point out everything they eat is organic. We get it. You eat organic. Congrats.

Its annoying that YouTubers do that like they have to tell everyone HOW organic something is . Like anyone truly cares I've heard way too many YouTubers to count "brag" about how healthy and organic they are . -__-
KatiesMomma
Talker
Talker

Re: KeyonaBBaby Part 1

I remember Watching itsjudyslife and benji would say organic at least 20 times in each vlog . Drove me mad
HelloHolaHallo

KatiesMomma wrote:

Its annoying that YouTubers do that like they have to tell everyone HOW organic something is . Like anyone truly cares I've heard way too many YouTubers to count "brag" about how healthy and organic they are . -__-
I know
"Here are my organic tampons, organic toothpaste, organic car, organic gas for my car, organic breast milk from an organic woman who eats organic
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

HelloHolaHallo wrote:
KatiesMomma wrote:

I know
"Here are my organic tampons, organic toothpaste, organic car, organic gas for my car, organic breast milk from an organic woman who eats organic
They are so organic, their organic food is organic. Eating like this is not cheap I wonder how they afford it

ohgoodness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ohgoodness »

She reminds me of Britney.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Lovehound11 wrote:They are so organic, their organic food is organic. Eating like this is not cheap I wonder how they afford it

Everything is glue.
#FreeBen

Return to “I-P”